Flat Earth No Dome No Stars

Jing

Read all the way through.

In images taken using a fisheye lens, a straight line will remain straight if it crosses the center of the image. We can use this attribute to determine if a line is straight in reality.

In any fisheye videos taken from a high altitude, there should be plenty of moments where the horizon crosses the center of the image, and we can use those to determine that the horizon line is curved in the real world.

If the horizon is above the center point, the fisheye distortion will exaggerate the curvature. The horizon will look curved more than in reality. On the other hand, if the horizon is below the center point, the fisheye distortion will bend lines in the other direction, and at some point, Earth’s curvature will appear concave as a result.

Only when the line crosses the center point of the image, we can determine if a line is straight in the real world. A straight line crossing the center of the image will appear straight, and if a line crossing the center of the image appears curved, then it must be curved in reality. It is how we can determine the horizon is curved even if the video was taken using a fisheye lens.

Flat-Earthers often focus themselves on the edges of the frame where fisheye distortion will exaggerate the curvature or turn the curve to look concave and then dismiss the video entirely. Others will cherry-pick moments where the distortion will turn the curve to appear flat and present them as “proof” of a supposed flat Earth. By understanding the characteristics of the distortion, we can use the fisheye videos to prove Earth’s curvature and avoid their deception.
View attachment 28876
When the camera goes level the horizon is straight. . Just watch footage of high altitude balloons from the ground because of the fish eye the earth will looked curved but when it goes level it's straight again like we see in reality

View: https://youtu.be/ihA9YOcOaXU

InChristAlone

When the camera goes level the horizon is straight. . Just watch footage of high altitude balloons from the ground because of the fish eye the earth will looked curved but when it goes level it's straight again like we see in reality
I've already addressed why you can't see a curve until you get extremely high up, so of course it "looks" flat. Observations based on cherry picking footage is no way to do science.

Jing

I've already addressed why you can't see a curve until you get extremely high up, so of course it "looks" flat. Observations based on cherry picking footage is no way to do science.
At what height the curvature start then?

Jing

Because airplanes make flights that make no sense if the earth is flat.

Wrong.
But your using flat earth models that have never been proven to be true to try debunk flat earth lol there ain't ever going to be 100% accurate flat earth model because the average person can't exactly just map out the whole Earth...

So how has it been proven?

davvid_1

Oh i
@sugarbabe I'm just wondering if I gave you a better answer this time? One that addresses your objections as well as stay consistent with the observation of scientists from Brazil that over long stretches of Earth no curve was observed? @davvid_1 your thoughts?
see the shape you’re speaking about. But personally I still err on the side of that so called Einstein hat. Agreed thinking like a caveman has its merits, it’s logical, easy to understand. But I believe there is sufficient historical evidence to suggest we made massive scientific discoveries when we applied principles of the scientific method. Newton invented calculus to help explain the movements of celestial bodies. Newtonian equations work, it’s how we know Haleys comet comes around every 72 years (I think). I don’t see how this type of thinking would be inferior to a cave man logic approach. Most early sapiens thought the planets were gods or spirits.

davvid_1

They already use flat models they just tell you they use globe models... a pilot doesn't even think about the shape of the earth because he is just given a location and he just follows the path...
Not sure what you think pilots do but you should tell this quote to every pilot you meet

Jing

Not sure what you think pilots do but you should tell this quote to every pilot you meet
Can you explain how you can have flat earth pilots if you believe pilots need to know the shape of earth? If they are using globe models?

davvid_1

No I'm not trolling . Can you prove gravity exists?
Really? Have you tried to disprove it? ie- you have accurate (have predictive power) alternate explanations for how galaxies collide, how binary star systems live and die, how moons are formed, how planet rings come to be, how tides work, how liquid in a zero gravity environment creates a sphere, and how time slows down close to massive objects

Last edited:

Jing

Really? Have you tried to disprove it? ie- you have accurate (have predictive power) alternate explanations for how galaxies collide, how binary star systems live and die, how moons are formed, how planet rings come to be, how tides work, how liquid in a vacuum creates a sphere, and how time slows down close to massive objects
Well its not gravity causing those things. It's not like YOU have found out and tested these theories yourself you just have faith that the authorities are telling you the truth. So if you just believe because higher power tells you how comes you are on this forum? Do you believe this higher power when they tell you pufa are good for you?

davvid_1

Well its not gravity causing those things. It's not like YOU have found out and tested these theories yourself you just have faith that the authorities are telling you the truth. So if you just believe because higher power tells you how comes you are on this forum? Do you believe this higher power when they tell you pufa are good for you?
What is causing those things? So to be on this forum i must cast aside absolutely anything that is told or taught to me ever? I’m sure you’ve got that right…

Jing

What is causing those things? So to be on this forum i must cast aside absolutely anything that is told or taught to me ever? I’m sure you’ve got that right…
I'm not sure but it isn't gravity because gravity has never been proven. Well no but I'm sure you get my point that if you are on this forum in the first place you must know they lie.

yerrag

Oh i

see the shape you’re speaking about. But personally I still err on the side of that so called Einstein hat. Agreed thinking like a caveman has its merits, it’s logical, easy to understand. But I believe there is sufficient historical evidence to suggest we made massive scientific discoveries when we applied principles of the scientific method. Newton invented calculus to help explain the movements of celestial bodies. Newtonian equations work, it’s how we know Haleys comet comes around every 72 years (I think). I don’t see how this type of thinking would be inferior to a cave man logic approach. Most early sapiens thought the planets were gods or spirits.

The problem does not lie with the Einstein hat, but in relying on it too much and in doing so thr Eureka moment is lost. That moment is when one bangs his head against the wall while saying "but of course! how did I miss this? it's this simple."

This is when caveman wins over a Nobel laureate in credibility becauae he speaks the language of reason and logic, while the laureate hides behind an edifice of deception buttressed by high priests that worship mysteries.

davvid_1

I'm not sure but it isn't gravity because gravity has never been proven. Well no but I'm sure you get my point that if you are on this forum in the first place you must know they lie.
What would constitute proof in your mind? Is predictive power not enough? And yes they lie, but they is not everyone and sometimes is not all the time. You seem to think that is the case except for some unproven and somewhat illogical statements from the internet.

Jing

What would constitute proof in your mind? Is predictive power not enough? And yes they lie, but they is not everyone and sometimes is not all the time. You seem to think that is the case except for some unproven and somewhat illogical statements from the internet.
Something we could all test and verify. Experiments that would only work on a spherical earth.

davvid_1

The problem does not lie with the Einstein hat, but in relying on it too much and in doing so thr Eureka moment is lost. That moment is when one bangs his head against the wall while saying "but of course! how did I miss this? it's this simple."

This is when caveman wins over a Nobel laureate in credibility becauae he speaks the language of reason and logic, while the laureate hides behind an edifice of deception buttressed by high priests that worship mysteries.
I see what you’re saying but I think the statement is too general. The caveman cannot gain more credibility simply because his explanation is the most seemingly logical. For example a caveman might observe that a person having an epileptic fit is possessed and needs to see a priest based on personal experience, Whereas documenting people with such conditions and studying them tells us something else. Many cavemen used to think a comet was a precursor to war, when infact Newtonian physics can tell us that the comet will return with the same trajectory in x amount of years.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals