Flat Earth No Dome No Stars

Jing

You think it isn't proven therefore that means the earth is flat? Discounting all the thousands of photos and video evidence of showing it is not flat? A flat earth CANNOT have a horizon. The horizon is the clearest thing we can see with our own eyes proving it is NOT flat.
What evidence from nasa? Government sources? You know you can make a horizon happen on flat surfaces? You can test this yourself easily at home

JamesGatz

Got a reply from Peat. Note he says "crazy". I think I will stop entertaining it from now on and focus on good theories that carry more weight in the scientific discussion about our universe.
View attachment 28893
Miss ray's email should not be exposed to the public like this or more normies are going to start emailing him.

Also - Ray seems to like some things associated with Communism - is your logic that the man is right about everything ? on the top left corner of this site you see "Perceive. Think. Act" I don't even think he would say for people to blindly believe him about everything even though he is a genius - this is an argument for authority argument you're making right now miss

V

valdz

If flat stationary earth is not true then can anyone prove or give evidence (besides models or NASA stuff) for the globe or ball earth?

That the Earth spinning at 1000 mph and orbiting around our galaxy at 66,600mph..

If using scriptures or "ancient texts" is funny and comparing photos is unacceptable then whatever is presented to you will never satisfy your intellectual mind. Thanks for the advice @Quelsatron and I'll stop. :praying:

InChristAlone

What evidence from nasa? Government sources? You know you can make a horizon happen on flat surfaces? You can test this yourself easily at home
Huh? That defies physics. A horizon is because of the curvature.

So I just found some interesting information that Zionists firmly believed in the flat earth theory. That is why you see the dome and four corners on ELITE symbolism. They are all Zionists. So instead of it being a conspiracy it just shows what their religion is.

InChristAlone

If flat stationary earth is not true then can anyone prove or give evidence (besides models or NASA stuff) for the globe or ball earth?

That the Earth spinning at 1000 mph and orbiting around our galaxy at 66,600mph..

If using scriptures or "ancient texts" is funny and comparing photos is unacceptable then whatever is presented to you will never satisfy your intellectual mind. Thanks for the advice @Quelsatron and I'll stop. :praying:
Can you feel how fast the airplane is moving while you are sitting there?

Jing

Huh? That defies physics. A horizon is because of the curvature.

So I just found some interesting information that Zionists firmly believed in the flat earth theory. That is why you see the dome and four corners on ELITE symbolism. They are all Zionists. So instead of it being a conspiracy it just shows what their religion is.
If the horizon is because of curvature then where is the curvature on the horizon?? All i know is you can make horizons on flat surfaces.

Your point is? Just hiding in plain sight that's all

InChristAlone

If the horizon is because of curvature then where is the curvature on the horizon?? All i know is you can make horizons on flat surfaces.

Your point is? Just hiding in plain sight that's all
It's not hiding, Zionists are evil, they are the cause of world war 2 for Peat sake. If they believe in flat earth do you really want to join them?

Show me a flat surface has a horizon.

Jing

It's not hiding, Zionists are evil, they are the cause of world war 2 for Peat sake. If they believe in flat earth do you really want to join them?

Show me a flat surface has a horizon.
Hmm it's not joining them lol they know the world's knowledge that's why they know its flat.

I'll get back to you soon with the horizon then but you could always just do it yourself.

InChristAlone

Hmm it's not joining them lol they know the world's knowledge that's why they know its flat.

I'll get back to you soon with the horizon then but you could always just do it yourself.
It's a religious belief, just like ancient religions worshipped the planets. Join in the Elite religion is you so choose.

InChristAlone

Jing

It's a religious belief, just like ancient religions worshipped the planets. Join in the Elite religion is you so choose.
So if the zionists were to say clouds exist does that mean I've joined them because I know clouds exist?

InChristAlone

"The Biblical cosmos model derives from Egyptian sources, which had a flat earth covered by a rounded sky vault supported at the four corners of the earth by high mountains. The 'waters above and the waters below' in the book of Genesis refer to the Babylonian notion that the waters were divided, and some remained above the sky vault. The vault was like a leaky roof and some of that water falls down as rain."

These ideas are all just theories from religious groups, and they continue on today due to religion. The elite wouldn't use the symbolism if they themselves are not part of the cult.

Quelsatron

Yes, i think that's for the best. I usually give up higher thought on days where it just ends up poorly.

jay123

Screenshot_20211013-102328.png

Jing

"The Biblical cosmos model derives from Egyptian sources, which had a flat earth covered by a rounded sky vault supported at the four corners of the earth by high mountains. The 'waters above and the waters below' in the book of Genesis refer to the Babylonian notion that the waters were divided, and some remained above the sky vault. The vault was like a leaky roof and some of that water falls down as rain."

These ideas are all just theories from religious groups, and they continue on today due to religion. The elite wouldn't use the symbolism if they themselves are not part of the cult.
Yh we can keep going round in circles if you want but you could end this easily by just providing evidence observable, testable,repeatable evidence that gravity exists.

Jing

@sugarbabe notice how it looks like the coin is at the end of the board? But when I raise the camera you can see that there is more behind the coin?? So there is an artificial horizon when I have the camera lowered but then I raise the camera and you can see behind this "horizon" this also demonstrate how we can see further on a flat plane and how at lower altitudes land will be blocked but as we raise higher more and more land will be revealed.... if I had a longer distance I could make this coin appear to disappear ill get a better video some other time. This you can do yourself if you don't want to believe me..

Ok it wouldn't let me upload video so pictures will have to do... and the coin was kept in the exact same spot on each picture. If I had a longer table this would be a better demonstration but I'm sure you can see what I'm getting at? More and more of the table is revealed as I increase the cameras altitude

Attachments

• 20211013_161916.jpg
    20211013_161916.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 20211013_161926.jpg
    20211013_161926.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 20211013_161929.jpg
    20211013_161929.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals