Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Karlucchi

I feel like giving up again, when I try to sleep and lay down for bed I literally feel like I’m about to lose my mind for no reason. I can’t sleep and my mind races, body temperature fluctuates from being hot to cold, tremors, but the mental aspect is much worse now. I can’t even explain it, but when I try to sleep I just feel like I’m about to snap and lose my mind. I het a bad headache, ringing in my ear, weird vision and perception of the world. Last week I was feeling like I was recovering and my sleep was getting better, but now I’m feel hopeless.

I’m coming up on a month now and am fearful that things will only get worse especially after talking to some people on Reddit.
Bro stop talking to people on reddit, they don't know sh*t. There is not some easy fix for this but you can recover if you put in the work. Most of us have been battling it for years. Get on a protocol, buckle down and things will improve.

I felt like ***t for the first 2-3 years of my journey. Now my life is very enjoyable and pfs symptoms go unnoticed. I would consider things recovered if I could just get my super high libido back to where it was pre-PFS. Everyone chooses different protocols and ends up in different spots. Many people looking for a quick fix never make any progress and then they spout off about how PFS is incurable. I can vouch for CDNuts protocol. If you put in the work things will improve. I will also tell you that no supplement or pill will fix you this early on in your journey. Feel free to try but no one will be able to tell you with certainty, "If you take this, you will feel better" Everyone's body's react differently to different things. Some supplements may make you feel better and some might make you crash hard.

Number 1 goal for you right now is to get your mind off of this. Get off of forums, stop thinking about it and try to just live your life. Go on a camping trip, go golf 18. Whatever it is you do for fun. Just try to stop thinking about this.

Enzote2

Bro stop talking to people on reddit, they don't know sh*t. There is not some easy fix for this but you can recover if you put in the work. Most of us have been battling it for years. Get on a protocol, buckle down and things will improve.

I felt like ***t for the first 2-3 years of my journey. Now my life is very enjoyable and pfs symptoms go unnoticed. I would consider things recovered if I could just get my super high libido back to where it was pre-PFS. Everyone chooses different protocols and ends up in different spots. Many people looking for a quick fix never make any progress and then they spout off about how PFS is incurable. I can vouch for CDNuts protocol. If you put in the work things will improve. I will also tell you that no supplement or pill will fix you this early on in your journey. Feel free to try but no one will be able to tell you with certainty, "If you take this, you will feel better" Everyone's body's react differently to different things. Some supplements may make you feel better and some might make you crash hard.

Number 1 goal for you right now is to get your mind off of this. Get off of forums, stop thinking about it and try to just live your life. Go on a camping trip, go golf 18. Whatever it is you do for fun. Just try to stop thinking about this.
Did you have anhedonia and vision issues?

johnsmith

I feel like giving up again, when I try to sleep and lay down for bed I literally feel like I’m about to lose my mind for no reason. I can’t sleep and my mind races, body temperature fluctuates from being hot to cold, tremors, but the mental aspect is much worse now. I can’t even explain it, but when I try to sleep I just feel like I’m about to snap and lose my mind. I het a bad headache, ringing in my ear, weird vision and perception of the world. Last week I was feeling like I was recovering and my sleep was getting better, but now I’m feel hopeless.

I’m coming up on a month now and am fearful that things will only get worse especially after talking to some people on Reddit.
If you felt fine before fin, then quit, and now you feel like garbage, you probably have PFS. You could embark on a journey for better health if you wanted to. I'm 7 years into my journey, things do get better, and you will likely become somewhat antifragile in the process due to all the things you'll learn. IMO, you may as well start somewhere. For instance, you could try cutting out gluten (if you haven't already) and/or try out a magnesium supplement. CDnuts talks about magnesium here... Magnesium | Total Male Optimization . Magnesium carbonate and magnesium glycinate are two popular forms on this forum and there are people in this thread that use it. Here's a good resource for picking out good quality brands for your supplements Directory of foods and supplements without questionable additives - Toxinless .

If you manage to find a way to feel the tiniest improvement, it should make you feel good because it's a sign that you're starting to move in a more pleasurable direction and it should help prevent learned helplessness.

Last edited:

Prosper127

The importance of Vitamin D3 has been mentioned many times on this thread. There are many guys with PFS that cannot tolerate taking D3. I have tried supplementing a few times with 1000IU daily and within 3 or 4 days I start to crash with increased depression, joint pain (hip) and general malaise. Is there any theory as to why D3 might affect us and if there are any work arounds? I want to try this protocol and wondering if I should just suffer through D3 issues...

Coltcool

Yeah I did.

Also I agree, cutting out gluten and taking Magnesium Glycinate should help you feel better.
Thanks, I am taking magnesium, but haven't noticed much, however, it's hard to tell because things have been so up and down. I think I'll try cutting out gluten this week and maybe cut down on the vitamins I'm taking so that I can hopefully find my baseline. Does that sound like a good plan?

Coltcool

I'm going to start working with a doctor, but I'm not sure which type is best for PFS. I've read that people have seen endocrinologists and internal medicine doctors, etc. But I'm not sure which doctor to schedule with. Does anyone have any opinions?

Coltcool

Most of my side effects are mental, somehow my libido hasn't really been affected, so it's hard to go out and do things like I used to normally. I just want to feel productive about this and not feel like I'm sitting around wasting time you know? It will be a month tomorrow that I have been dealing with this and I just feel like time is passing and I'm not doing anything really productive. All I have done so far is started taking magnesium and tried working on my diet. Last week all my digestive issues went away, but now they're back for some reason and I think that's what's causing a lot of issues, but I don't know for sure of course.

The importance of Vitamin D3 has been mentioned many times on this thread. There are many guys with PFS that cannot tolerate taking D3. I have tried supplementing a few times with 1000IU daily and within 3 or 4 days I start to crash with increased depression, joint pain (hip) and general malaise. Is there any theory as to why D3 might affect us and if there are any work arounds? I want to try this protocol and wondering if I should just suffer through D3 issues...

I'm taking 10,000 IU starting yesterday so I'll let you know if things go south. In the past I have taken 6,000 and never really had a bad experience with it.

Coltcool

So I just realized that I’m getting a new side and it’s concerning me. Both yesterday and today when I try to go to sleep and then throughout the night when I sleep I am hot and wake up covered in sweat. There’s no other real reason for this because my room is like 70 degrees and I don’t have tons of blankets on my bed. Also, my libido has been high the past few days and I've been getting BO, which I rarely have before. Has anyone else experienced this?

Also, I've been having constant headaches for the past 4 days, which I don't remember experiencing before. Does anyone have any advice to help with the headaches? They aren't debilitating, but I've noticed that it's been affecting my mood and is making me more irritable and depressed at times.

Last edited:

TBH I feel pretty good at 10,000 IU. A lot better than when taking nothing. More dopamine, more androgenic, urge to lift weights and get big, typical bro stuff.
Perhaps slightly more brain fog but that tends to happen when increasing peripheral androgens in PFS. Nothing too bad I guess. I am combining this with P5P and the dopaminergic effect is quite nice - very 'upbeat'. Normally I'm quite a doom and gloom person with not much motivation for anything.

Just not sure if 10K/day is a sustainable dose long term and I don't really know of anything else that gives these types of effects. It's more prominent than the HCG at this point, which I am going to take a break from after this week. I don't really have anything for PCT except androsterone, so I will probably use that + P5P to control the prolactin.

I also don't really get any kind of noticeable effect like this from smaller doses like 4,000 IU, 1,000 would be peanuts. The 10K dose is similar to the feeling I used to get when sunbathing for 30 minutes at noon, which I've read can give between 10,000 - 20,000 IU.

Cooper

Guys, anyone knows what is relation between PFS and weakness and lack of control on Pelvic Floor muscles? Anyone knows the science behind this?

Inflamed prostate damaging nerve signals or the muscle itself or something? I am so happy, i finally see some improvements there too and i just wondered if other recovered cases also experience healing there ''on its own'' with the hormonal protocols.

Anyone can support this theory? Do pelvic floor muscles which helps the erections heal on its own once the receptors are fixed? :)

Cooper

Jeez Louise! Guys, i started to see some sensivity improvements. I was taking a hot shower and after years, i felt that warm water hitting on my penis, the one that makes you want to pee reflexively! Anyone remembers that feeling? That sharp nerve impulse.

I shouldn't log into forums as it depresses me, but i wanted to ask this. Do you guys think that nerve healing is 100 possible from PFS?
11170_03a-425x450.jpg

This is very important topic, the reason why we have weak PC muscles, bad erections are all related to this on top of other problems. Nerve damage can cause muscle damage, and all of that will cause bloodflow issues in the vessels!

After years of having inflamed nerves around prostate i am kinda scared because i don't know the exact sensivity i had 7 years ago, damn! What is much worse about my situation is that:

- I have this problem since i am 16 years old. Therefore, my nerves were still DEVELOPING at that stage, and they got inflamed due to prostate damage from Accutane.
So a guy told me, that is even harder to heal this, only new stem cells can create a new nerve etc.

Is this true? Did i really even halted the development of my nerves due to prostate inflammation at young age? He said to me that the guys who got PFS after 18- 20 years old can heal their nerves fully because they were already developed to their full extent...

I talked with many recovered cases and many of them reported 100% healing of the penile sensation. I tend to believe their experiences, as that is my only hope in life.

So i assume, nerve regeneration and full restoration is fairly possible? Anyone experienced this? But i am not sure if it is for me too since i crashed at early age, am i too pessimistic here? Can i recover just like other people do? But they had already developed nerves to begin with, no?

Anyways just wanted to let this out from my chest and to warn others, i really need to be happy and focus on my improvements.

Last edited:
Jeez Louise! Guys, i started to see some sensivity improvements. I was taking a hot shower and after years, i felt that warm water hitting on my penis, the one that makes you want to pee reflexively! Anyone remembers that feeling? That sharp nerve impulse.

I shouldn't log into forums as it depresses me, but i wanted to ask this. Do you guys think that nerve healing is 100 possible from PFS?View attachment 22933

This is very important topic, the reason why we have weak PC muscles, bad erections are all related to this on top of other problems. Nerve damage can cause muscle damage, and all of that will cause bloodflow issues in the vessels!

After years of having inflamed nerves around prostate i am kinda scared because i don't know the exact sensivity i had 7 years ago, damn! What is much worse about my situation is that:

- I have this problem since i am 16 years old. Therefore, my nerves were still DEVELOPING at that stage, and they got inflamed due to prostate damage from Accutane.
So a guy told me, that is even harder to heal this, only new stem cells can create a new nerve etc.

Is this true? Did i really even halted the development of my nerves due to prostate inflammation at young age? He said to me that the guys who got PFS after 18- 20 years old can heal their nerves fully because they were already developed to their full extent...

I talked with many recovered cases and many of them reported 100% healing of the penile sensation. I tend to believe their experiences, as that is my only hope in life.

So i assume, nerve regeneration and full restoration is fairly possible? Anyone experienced this? But i am not sure if it is for me too since i crashed at early age, am i too pessimistic here? Can i recover just like other people do? But they had already developed nerves to begin with, no?

Anyways just wanted to let this out from my chest and to warn others, i really need to be happy and focus on my improvements.

You probably just need more 5-AR activity or androgen receptor sensitivity. Also how is your estrogen level? Low estrogen can numb your penis, as can too much progesterone.

Mine has absolutely improved from treatments. I'd say I went from like 20-30% sensitivity post-crash (2016), to about 70% right now.

Snarf

You probably just need more 5-AR activity or androgen receptor sensitivity. Also how is your estrogen level? Low estrogen can numb your penis, as can too much progesterone.

Mine has absolutely improved from treatments. I'd say I went from like 20-30% sensitivity post-crash (2016), to about 70% right now.
Do you know of any ways to improve 5-ar activity? Im suffering from pas and its something that i need to do.

Do you know of any ways to improve 5-ar activity? Im suffering from pas and its something that i need to do.

Pretty much what we do here: HCG monotherapy

OR

Light steroid cycle (Proviron or similar) followed by a few months HCG and then a PCT

Coltcool

Update one me:

I crashed one month ago and these past 2 weeks have been overall doing much better. Most of my terrible sides have improved, such as the tremors, depression, anxiety, insomnia, chills, digestive issues, etc. however, they are still here and today they are worse than yesterday but much better than a few weeks ago. Now my biggest issues are feeling tired all day, feeling like I'm not fully in my body or mind, also I'm having weird vision issues where my eyes are constantly itchy and dry and when look around things are more blurry and I just see weird pixels at times and "eye floaters".

One weird thing that I wanted to ask you guys is if you had any lymph node or throat issues? Twice in the past two weeks, I've had issues with my throat and neck that have lasted a few days. Before I noticed that one of my lymph nodes along my jaw was swollen and hurt, which lasted for a few days. And just these past 2-3 days an area on the right side of my throat feels like I have strep there and when I swallow I feel some sort of pain in my right ear. I feel like it's some sort of lymph node issue because it doesn't feel like strep.
Has anyone else felt like this or dealt with this?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals