Extreme fatigue
Weight loss
Flat muscles
No pump
No will to do anything even to pursue women
Memory loss
No feelings of joy or sadness
No appetite

Transdermal DHEA and eating 500g liver every week greatly alleviate most symptoms.
Ok same symptoms, plus no libido and I didn’t have a problem with appetite. My symptoms were heavily cognitive, felt like I had a negative IQ. How much transdermal DHEA, how often do you take it?

Also does this effect your natural hormone output?

allan442

With what vitamins and minerals did you recover your libido? What side effects you still have?
Remaining is some cognitive stuff but honestly it’s all gotten better that it’s hard to tell if I even have symptoms left.

Not sure like I said, random experimentation with manganese, copper, molybdenum, thiamine.. but I wouldn’t recommend supplementing manganese or molybdenum they have their own sides and can be highly toxic supposedly

Santosh

Ok same symptoms, plus no libido and I didn’t have a problem with appetite. My symptoms were heavily cognitive, felt like I had a negative IQ. How much transdermal DHEA, how often do you take it?

Also does this effect your natural hormone output?

I don't think it poses too much of a problem.
I really couldn't care less, by definition if you supplement hormones it's because you don't have enough in the first place.

Cooper

Again, you offered zero proof/refute to my original claim that you were full of ***t, other than ignoring me, and then laughing when I once again stated you're out of touch.

You've had the cure for all the PFS ailments multiple times in the thread, yet none of them seem to work. Colour me surprised that the next path you take won't work either. See you in six months with more random posts asking for advice on your next adventure.
I am not PFS you moron. All those treatments cured other PFS people. What proof? Go to the Whatsapp PFS chat and ask them. You have no idea how many people i have helped. That is something that you can't understand. Hide your profile more, like the insecure person you are.

You are a person that deserves to be ignored. You are full of negativity as we can see from your last sentences. How old are you? You sound like a kid.

I feel silly replying to a bitter, hateful person like you. Don't reply to me. I am blocking you. Im not gonna waste my time.

This conversation is over.

Go spread your darkness somewhere else.

Last edited:

John W

I am not PFS you moron. All those treatments cured other PFS people. What proof? Go to the Whatsapp PFS chat and ask them. You have no idea how many people i have helped. That is something that you can't understand. Hide your profile more, like the insecure person you are.

You are a person that deserves to be ignored. You are full of negativity as we can see from your last sentences. How old are you? You sound like a kid.

I feel silly replying to a bitter, hateful person like you. Don't reply to me. I am blocking you. Im not gonna waste my time.

This conversation is over.

Go spread your darkness somewhere else.

Nice job martyring yourself and adding emphasis with the bold text, Shakespeare.

Unfortunately you still haven’t addressed my initial claims, which was to ask you to stop spreading your nonsenses. I am quite clear in that.
Not sure how that is “spreading darkness”, but you clearly have some sort of issue.….

Not sure how I am full of negativity as I posted clearly I made it out of PFS after a four year ordeal. That should give positivity. I simply highlighted in my “last sentences” your irrational behavior on forums and your shotgun approach to treatments. Not quite sure how that is emblematic of being a “kid”, but I’m approaching my 40s.

Anyway, onward gentlemen.

Santosh

Nice job martyring yourself and adding emphasis with the bold text, Shakespeare.

Unfortunately you still haven’t addressed my initial claims, which was to ask you to stop spreading your nonsenses. I am quite clear in that.
Not sure how that is “spreading darkness”, but you clearly have some sort of issue.….

Not sure how I am full of negativity as I posted clearly I made it out of PFS after a four year ordeal. That should give positivity. I simply highlighted in my “last sentences” your irrational behavior on forums and your shotgun approach to treatments. Not quite sure how that is emblematic of being a “kid”, but I’m approaching my 40s.

We have to be open to the fact that PFS, although being caused by a single agent, may be multifactorial in its solution and its evolution, as it causes a myriad of symptoms.

It's not out of this world to think it would cause liver and gut issues.
Some people on propeciahelp have had massive success with dry fasting.

Cooper

Merry Christmas, whatever. There are 24 hours in a day.

A5510

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/jgrcj/as_requested_iama_28_year_old_female_with/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

^ this 'woman' has complete androgen insensitivity syndrome and is able to work which suggests lack of chronic fatigue, cognitive symptoms. In one of the comments under that post, she also says she has a high libido.

View: https://youtu.be/5vDVUPjBJiM

^ ^ she says she doesn't get armpit hair or body odour.

There’s a PSSD woman in a group chat I’m in who says she still grows body hair and still has body odor post PSSD (in fact she says she has more body hair) suggesting that PSSD may not be androgen insensitivity

One of the first SSRIs (Zimelidine) was pulled off the market for causing a recognised autoimmune condition (Guillain–Barré syndrome) of which its symptoms seem similar (but more severe) to those of PSSD.

Last edited:

Cooper

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/jgrcj/as_requested_iama_28_year_old_female_with/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

^ this 'woman' has complete androgen insensitivity syndrome and is able to work which suggests lack of chronic fatigue, cognitive symptoms. In one of the comments under that post, she also says she has a high libido.

View: https://youtu.be/5vDVUPjBJiM

^ ^ she says she doesn't get armpit hair or body odour.

There’s a PSSD woman in a group chat I’m in who says she still grows body hair and still has body odor post PSSD (in fact she says she has more body hair) suggesting that PSSD may not be androgen insensitivity

One of the first SSRIs (Zimelidine) was pulled off the market for causing a recognised autoimmune condition (Guillain–Barré syndrome) of which its symptoms seem similar (but more severe) to those of PSSD.

To be honest Androgen Receptor theory is not valid for %80 of the cases i've seen. Resulted of more damage and waste of years for me.
I tested it myself with blasting Test E. 500mg. Other guy that recommended it to me, recovered with it.

I didn't respond to the protocol. The guy had more sytemis androgenic issues like libido loss and clinical depression etc. I didn't have those. I explained all the little details and reasons of this in this thread, multiple times, if you wanna check it.

This diseases are mostly gut and auto immune related. For example another guy i know recovered %75 from PFS by juicing carrots, beets and apples daily.

Get tested for your gut first. High chance that it will show SIBO, Dybiosis and Inflammation. Those things can cause auto immune response to nearby organs by causing widespread inflammation and dysfunction. Lots of SIBO cases report sexual dysfunction as a symptom in Reddit for instance.

Last edited:

A5510

I suspect PSSD and maybe PFS/PAS/long Covid is a mild form of guillain barre syndrome

Just have a look at the culprits below.
Screenshot_20221227-223216_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221227-223221_Chrome.jpg

Zimelidine was one of the first SSRIs (the first in Sweden).

Some long Covid sufferers and a PSSD sufferer have noted marked improvements with the same treatments for Guillain Barre syndrome to the point where they can move on with their lives.

Wikipedia

"Guillain–Barré syndrome (GBS) is a rapid-onset muscle weakness caused by the immune system damaging the peripheral nervous system."

The penis is a muscle

I suspect the more accurate diagnosis is (mild) “chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy” due to its potential long-lasting nature. Almost identical to Guillain–Barré syndrome but chronic as opposed to acute.

One of the more well known recoveries include this lawyer from the states who few years ago received IV methylprednisolone from the Mayo Clinic.

The below is why it worked for him.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221227-232112_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221227-232112_Chrome.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

A5510

Screenshot_20221228-020711_Chrome.jpg

The less motor neurons are activated, the less muscle fibres can be activated/contracted.

When you don’t use a muscle, you lose it

If something is up with the motor neurone (getting attacked) then its ability to recruit and activate as many muscle fibres as it can will be compromised.

Penile shrinkage

Santosh

View attachment 46342

The less motor neurons are activated, the less muscle fibres can be activated/contracted.

When you don’t use a muscle, you lose it

If something is up with the motor neurone (getting attacked) then its ability to recruit and activate as many muscle fibres as it can will be compromised.

Penile shrinkage

Long covid sufferers aka vaccinated people ?

Long covid isn't a thing, let's keep this topic on track and exclusively about PFS, thank you.

A5510

Last edited:

Mister

@A5510 Thanks for posting, very interesting. We need to keep an open mind, especially since their is some serious correlation between PFS, PSSD and long covid.

A5510

Impotence can occur in autoimmune neuropathy.

'Alex Miller' - a proclaimed biologist who visited propeciahelp a few times (dunno if he had PFS himself) called it 23 years ago.

Research is going completely the wrong way. Baylor part 2 is flawed as they took sample sites from different areas on the genitals between PFS (base of scrotum) and controls (foreskin) before observing respective samples.

Last edited:

Santosh

HIV/AIDS?

The only reason people have AIDS is because they get on heavy antiretroviral meds as soon as they show HIV positive in a bloodtest.

You can show HIV positive in a bloodtest for at least 60 different reasons, one of them being being pregnant.

Again, let's be serious.

A5510

The only reason people have AIDS is because they get on heavy antiretroviral meds as soon as they show HIV positive in a bloodtest.

You can show HIV positive in a bloodtest for at least 60 different reasons, one of them being being pregnant.

Again, let's be serious.
The cause of AIDS are anti retroviral drugs?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals