Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Cooper

I agree, I recommend that to everyone. I've tried EVERY form of TRT since 2011. Every combination you could imagine, even ones you can't. With topical, DHT always goes too high = estrogen too low = resulting hypokalemia = always end up feeling terrible at any dose. I currently get 200mg/mL in Atrevis hydrogel. Never had much luck with that either.

I found that post by olive. He was in the same boat, tried everything, test always made him feel awful. He tried 5mg metandienone 2x day with low dose HCG EOD and said it was working much better than any test for his HRT. I researched it, I have a whole folder of info on it for HRT, that was it's original prescribed use (one of them anyway).

Anyway, it was worth a try for me. It works better than testosterone ever did. I'm not interested in taking any hormones chronically. I'm focused on getting my DHT back online and keeping it online
Did you ever test for gut microbiome and SIBO? Zonulin levels?

ruprmurdoch

Ι am following your posts, your info about the subject is very helpful. How someone without lab tests could finding in what category of the 2 belongs.I have retain my muscle composure after pfs, also my energy levels and my strength was great all the time.The biggest problem was mental problems and not morning wood, plus sebum production is non existent from the momment that i started fina in the past and never recover.Social anxiety is my biggest problem.
few post ago in this thread
btw guys do you know which vitamin/mineral lowers fibrin ?

Mister

Any of you guys tried Niacin? Reading some interesting things about it

This one reports massive improvements from it:

Mentions a huge increase in libido:

Also other anecdotes on this forum talking about it helps for gut inflammation.

Also helps for premature ejaculation:

Niacin. I don't suffer from "clinical" premature ejaculation, but 100mg 10-15 minutes before intercourse works for me. Stamina doubled (from 10-15 minutes to ca. 30 minutes). Worked both times I tried it. YMMV.

Last edited:

Cooper

Any of you guys tried Niacin? Reading some interesting things about it

This one reports massive improvements from it:

Mentions a huge increase in libido:

Also other anecdotes on this forum talking about it helps for gut inflammation.

Also helps for premature ejaculation:
Jesus Christ dude. Im done.

John W

Thanks for the study.

I have been using Carnitine on and off for years on very high doses. It doesn't do anything to me except GYM pump and bloodflow in my arms and such.. Maybe it was also Arginine that i was taking not even Carnitine.

What im saying is this very clear. You can find a study about how Vitamin C can cure erectile dysfunction or help neural health... It is all bull**** and waste of time. Carnitine won't magically cure your nerves. It is just a weak supplement at best.

You are trying to fix radioactive damage with healthy diet if i had to make an allegory.

If you have real PFS, vitamins or supplements can't help you, this is well established with experience and history of the disease.

My point is that stop reading articles and take action for your own good. I still can't see the gut microbiome or auto immune antibody results of you guys? Those are the things you should spend time on. Or try a steroid cycle with HCG if you suspect your origin is AR related. Easy.

Take action. Reading articles and speculating about biology won't help you. Modern medicine is a joke. I will be done with science as soon as i fix my issue. Im on anti SIBO treatment right now and experiencing die- off symptoms which is a good sign. Go get tested. Please!

Mate, you are an absolute cancer to the community. A few months ago you were suggesting to just "try Trestolone/MENT" and you were sure that's the cure because "you knew it". That sounds like an absolute winner of a way to get your HPTA shut down for months. Just try it, mate!

Quit advising shite treatments to the community when you have no knowledge of what you are talking about, please.

I'm cured now mainly due to vitamins, minerals, and herbal supplements and lifestyle implementation. It took me a few years to dial in but I am fine now. Basically CDs protocol with a few tweaks due to other issues I have (Hashi's).

I hope your latest post of saying I'm done means you will move on. You speak from a position of knowledge but know very little.

Kappa

guys im on the hcg protocol but during the day i get sometimes dizzy (vertigo) do you had the same?

Kappa

Drop the HCG, you shouldn't be taking this as a male.
Have you tried high DHEA doses ?
no its my first thing that i try on hormonal level. i had one time a testosteron injection from my doc and after two weeks i felt a warm feeling in my lower stomach and urge to have intercourse.

Santosh

no its my first thing that i try on hormonal level. i had one time a testosteron injection from my doc and after two weeks i felt a warm feeling in my lower stomach and urge to have intercourse.

Try transdermal DHEA and oral DHEA and see what works best.

High dose transdermal DHEA is a complete androgen replacement, you shouldn't need testosterone.

grambo

Did you ever test for gut microbiome and SIBO? Zonulin levels?
I've done various stool tests over the years, all unremarkable (parasites, h pylori, etc). Never tested zonulin or SIBO. I was very close to getting a colonoscopy a few months back because everything was so messed up (gas, bloating, diarrhea, abdominal pain, blood, zero energy, constipation, muscle wasting, on and on). I tried a different WoE that week and my digestion flipped 180. Zero digestive symptoms, bile flow online, best BM's of my life, etc.

It didn't cure me of all my other health issues or anything, but my digestion has NEVER been this good in my life. I've only been doing it for about 3 months, so who knows if it'll last. I've tried so many different WoE over the years, I know better than to make conclusions based on such a short trial.

grambo

Which consists of ?
Oddly enough I didn't change my diet, just stopped cooking everything. Everything is eaten raw (organic or grass fed), eaten at room temp, no added salt (plenty of sodium though), stopped all supplements.

I eat bison, lamb, shrimp, oysters, eggs, cheese, milk, kefir, butter, honey, raspberries, blueberries, celery juice & Fiji water (for the silica, opposes environmental aluminum).

From that list, I eat intuitively. No set amounts of anything, only what I crave. If interested, search RPF for Aajonus Vonderplanitz, there are a few good threads. I'll try anything once, but this has had more of an impact than anything else I've tried dietarily over the last decade. I'm not recommending it to anyone, just sharing my experience thus far since you asked.

Santosh

If interested, search RPF for Aajonus Vonderplanitz, there are a few good threads.

I've been familiar with the work of Vonderplanitz since 2017 and tried a lot of raw animal foods.

I just can't see eating it long term as :

1) it gives me nausea
2) I have too many social interactions eating cooked foods.

No improvements other than digestion ?

grambo

I've been familiar with the work of Vonderplanitz since 2017 and tried a lot of raw animal foods.

I just can't see eating it long term as :

1) it gives me nausea
2) I have too many social interactions eating cooked foods.

No improvements other than digestion ?
Yeah, everything affects people differently. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a universal human diet. Whereas every ungulate on the planet could thrive on a mono diet of only plains bluegrass (except pigs, but they're GM humans, or so my Muslim friend tells me haha). Only time I got nauseous was after eating farmed shrimp, hasn't happened with wild caught or anything else on my list.

Like I said, I didn't change the foods I was eating so I wasn't expecting such a drastic improvement. I was eating all my red meat bleu (scorched the outside 1/16" with a MAP torch, cold raw inside), pasteurized milk/cheese, eggs sunny side up, etc.(all organic, grass fed, wild caught, best quality I could get my hands on)

I've had other improvements, nothing as dramatic as digestion though. Less brain fog, warm hands & feet 24/7, sleeping better, joint pain GREATLY diminished once I started upping the butter. In the past, whenever I added in dairy fat(any source), my bile would stop completely.

Mister

Interesting, Deya from the PFS whatsapp group said one of his PFS patients recovered recently with Fadogia Agrestis. He also tried tongkat ali and ginseng, didn't give any more information though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals