Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Santosh

how can i keep the ready mixxed hcg for the other days??

HCG is usually sold in the form of powder to be reconstituted with bacteriostatic water.

The solution is sterile and lasts around one month in the fridge.

A5510

I encourage someone with PFS to get tested for autoantibodies that PSSD, CFS and long Covid sufferers are testing positive for.

Link to get the test done below

Test result from a person with PSSD.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221204-021317_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20221204-021317_Reddit.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 32

FinVictim

Triggered by Mister's link to the PH post about auto-immunity I've been thinking about the auto antibody hypothesis and think we should explore/brain storm about the idea more. It's a highly plausible explanation for PFS or any similar condition (with a slightly different starting mechanism).

This is the basic idea:
Finasteride causes lower DHT through 5AR suppression -> cells respond with more androgen receptors (shown in studies) -> at some point in time the cells make a slightly faulty androgen receptor (or any protein related to this) which the immune cells mark as exogenous (pathogen) -> immune system starts making auto antibodies against any androgen receptor(or related protein) thereby debilitating it’s function through the whole body (but the AR can still be there!, however dysfunctional) -> auto-antibodies will be made for a seriously long time
This is basically how many auto-immune diseases start off.

This auto antibody hypothesis explains some key phenomenon in PFS:
- We have no clue who is susceptible or not
- One can get it at any point in time, after 1 pill or after years
- The persistence of symptoms
- It causes central (brain/dopaminergic/psychological) and peripheral symptoms, aka whole body symptoms like we do

This is merely to keep the discussion going. I'm not claiming this must be the PFS mechanism.

outcast1979

Hey, guys, personally I'm not a PFS sufferer but I'm lurking this thread, since You post very intresting info. I was hackstasis user, I remeber thread which was deleted on this forum where Gbold (Helen) post cures and explain them. I would like to help You beacuse I remember the cures which he post.
There are two cases of PFS, they are based on blood levels:
1. low/lowish levels of progesterone after stopping fin-cure is
a) Progesterone 50-400mg ED for 1 week w/ calorie restriction; then start on zinc + NAD
b)Clomiphene E very Day 150mg 3 days, 100mg 4 days, 50mg 2 weeks, 25mg 4 weeks; cabergoline half pill once a week; 2 weeks after start, begin taking zinc gluconate 20-50mg,NAD 500mg,vitamin E
2. high/highish progesterone, high cortisol, high dht lvls in blood
a)pine pollen (3 b hsd inhibitor)+ relora or licorice (11 B hydroxylase inhibitor)+neetle or neetle root/coconut oil/lykopene (tomato juice) (5 ar inhibitors)

or for both cases RU 486-action depend on current progesterone lvls- 3 days -10mg

if you are getting healthy on one of this protocols you should feel bad on them, after ceassing them you should feel better than before, you may need few cycles(i think this sticks more to case nr 2 where curring protocol is based on herbs)
Ι am following your posts, your info about the subject is very helpful. How someone without lab tests could finding in what category of the 2 belongs.I have retain my muscle composure after pfs, also my energy levels and my strength was great all the time.The biggest problem was mental problems and not morning wood, plus sebum production is non existent from the momment that i started fina in the past and never recover.Social anxiety is my biggest problem.

PeskyPeater

does HCG decreases expression of androgen receptors?
Boom:
Luteinizing hormone and human chorionic gonadotropin decrease type 2 5 alpha-reductase and androgen receptor protein levels in women's skin - PubMed

This is the basic idea:
Finasteride causes lower DHT through 5AR suppression -> cells respond with more androgen receptors (shown in studies) -> at some point in time the cells make a slightly faulty androgen receptor (or any protein related to this) which the immune cells mark as exogenous (pathogen) -> immune system starts making auto antibodies against any androgen receptor(or related protein) thereby debilitating it’s function through the whole body (but the AR can still be there!, however dysfunctional) -> auto-antibodies will be made for a seriously long time
What increases the expression of androgen receptors to fix faulty ones?

Mister

What increases the expression of androgen receptors to fix faulty ones?
L-Carnitine. Btw I found multiple PFS recoveries from carnitine.

In other news:

"ANSM, the Gallic nation’s drug-regulatory authority (DRA), last week unveiled plans to add a so-called “red-box” warning—that includes a QR code—on all finasteride 1 mg products in 2023."

01-Propecia-France-QR-code-news-5-768x1021.png

PeskyPeater

@Mister interesting, carnitine seems not really in the same league as an hormone and it increases fat oxidation, I dunno if it's very effective. And from what I have read, carnitin tartrate may only affects androgen after excersize araound muscle. dunno to what for extent it may reach.

by the way, I think its important to look at receptor restoration from both ways. that is, one could decrease expression to remove faulty receptors, or increase expression to make new receptors. as there is usually a feedback system, it's not good to just do one method. So I think it's best to balance it by using HCG to decrease expression and vitamin (hormone) D to increase expression.

As vitamin D can decrease expressions of megalin which is needed to put testosterone on SHBG into the cells, we may need to add PEA palmitoyl ethanolamide to compensate and increase megalin as they are part of a feedback loop ( from prostate studies) . Also PEA acts in the brain to increase allopregnanole. and I dont know how far HCG effects reaches and what it does for the brain.

-edit-
Regulation of prostate androgens by megalin and 25-hydroxyvitamin D status: Mechanism for high prostate androgen in African American men
Induction of Androgen Receptor by 1α,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 and 9-cis Retinoic Acid in LNCaP Human Prostate Cancer Cells*
PEA can reduce expressions of andorgen and may remove faulty ones:
https://sci-hub.se/https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34202665/

Last edited:

Mister

@Mister interesting, carnitine seems not really in the same league as an hormone and it increases fat oxidation, I dunno if it's very effective. And from what I have read, carnitin tartrate may only affects androgen after excersize araound muscle. dunno to what for extent it may reach.
Yes Carnitine is not like HCG of course but it really seems interesting especially since it's part of multiple recoveries. It's also very cheap and easy to get.

Found more but these are just some of them.

Also a very interesting study where carnitine helped with PSSD:

When you look into what carnitine does...it does A LOT. Deserves its own big post.

Also found this part of a PFS study interesting:

"patients less able to raise AR are those with more severe side effects related to sexual dysfunction."

As vitamin D can decrease expressions of megalin which is needed to put testosterone on SHBG into the cells, we may need to add PEA palmitoyl ethanolamide to compensate and increase megalin as they are part of a feedback loop ( from prostate studies) . Also PEA acts in the brain to increase allopregnanole. and I dont know how far HCG effects reaches and what it does for the brain.
Absolutley, PEA seems to have great potential for PFS. Made a post about it some pages back too. (scroll a bit down Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome )

Also hasn't really been tested yet by PFS patients, atleast not long term. PEA is high on my list.

Mister

Triggered by Mister's link to the PH post about auto-immunity I've been thinking about the auto antibody hypothesis and think we should explore/brain storm about the idea more. It's a highly plausible explanation for PFS or any similar condition (with a slightly different starting mechanism).

This is the basic idea:

This auto antibody hypothesis explains some key phenomenon in PFS:
- We have no clue who is susceptible or not
- One can get it at any point in time, after 1 pill or after years
- The persistence of symptoms
- It causes central (brain/dopaminergic/psychological) and peripheral symptoms, aka whole body symptoms like we do

This is merely to keep the discussion going. I'm not claiming this must be the PFS mechanism.
Very interesting new post on Rxisk about the auto immune theory:

Edit:

Nicolas from the big PFS whatsapp group is almost 90% recovered after doing 3 cycles of HCG in 1 year.

Last edited:

Cooper

All due respect, why are you guys still wasting time talking about Carnitine? I mean really Carnitine, after 25 years of PFS history?

Either way you can take Carnitine for a health supplement. It won't hurt you nor cure you. Those stories are kinda BS to begin with if you ask me. If only fixing these conditions were that easy... God i wish...

I already outlined multiple times what you guys have to do.

Instead of reading useless articles i suggest getting your gut microbiome and SIBO tested in a clinic and MRI's of the spine and pelvic floor, gut area to see the pinched nerve networks. Getting auto immune antibodies tested. And cycling steroids with HCG if you have AR related PFS. That's it.

This thread has 137 pages of useless data and waste of time if you ask me.

Mister

All due respect, why are you guys still wasting time talking about Carnitine? I mean really Carnitine, after 25 years of PFS history?

Either way you can take Carnitine for a health supplement. It won't hurt you nor cure you. Those stories are kinda BS to begin with if you ask me. If only fixing these conditions were that easy... God i wish...

I already outlined multiple times what you guys have to do.

Instead of reading useless articles i suggest getting your gut microbiome and SIBO tested in a clinic and MRI's of the spine and pelvic floor, gut area to see the pinched nerve networks. Getting auto immune antibodies tested. And cycling steroids with HCG if you have AR related PFS. That's it.

This thread has 137 pages of useless data and waste of time if you ask me.
Cooper we are all just sharing our views and new findings, nobody here is claiming to know all the answers.

Also why are those recovery stories BS? You sound like a propeciahelp shill.

You are post accutane right? Here's a study showing how Carnitine helped with accutane side effects: L-carnitine supplementation in patients with cystic acne on isotretinoin therapy - PubMed

Also if you know all the answers, why are you still not cured? You were certain your testosterone cycle was going to cure you but here you are. Stop being arrogant, the only real BS is you claiming to know how to cure PFS. Nobody does, only trial and error can get us out and being open minded.

Btw, if this thread is a waste of time why are you even posting here? Go back to your telegram group.

Last edited:

PeskyPeater

@Cooper acetyl Carnitine can restore nerve function just like progesterone as they increase NGF nerve growth factor. so do you think that is worthless to you? I thought you had senseless nerves?

@Mister thanks, I appreciate your post about that 'outdated' stuff :) I am working on PSSD treatment, and PEA is part of it. and I also have carnitine tartrate for workouts. Actually I have recovered from all the symtpoms of PSSD currently.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals