Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Santosh

Explain to us why trandermal DHEA is superior to HCG for us with PFS.

I never said it was superior, I said it was worth trying as it's more benign than a female urine byproduct that you inject subq.

Transdermal DHEA provides all androgens of the hormone cascade in great quantities, it's helped me a lot better than T or HCG in my post Exemestane syndrome, it's an avenue worth exploring.

Peatfan69

I never said it was superior, I said it was worth trying as it's more benign than a female urine byproduct that you inject subq.

Transdermal DHEA provides all androgens of the hormone cascade in great quantities, it's helped me a lot better than T or HCG in my post Exemestane syndrome, it's an avenue worth exploring.
Have you tried transdermal pregenenolone instead of DHEA given that it is higher up the cascade then by that logic?

Bartu

You are right! I have good libido/energy results with high doses oral dhea even with my hypogonadal test right now but I think transdermal would work even better. I would like to try good topical one. Do you made one yourself? or do u reccommend some brand? I've seen some on amazon but I think the dosage is too low.

Santosh

You are right! I have good libido/energy results with high doses oral dhea even with my hypogonadal test right now but I think transdermal would work even better. I would like to try good topical one. Do you made one yourself? or do u reccommend some brand? I've seen some on amazon but I think the dosage is too low.

Make your own with DHEA powder and ethanol.

Cooper

I've done various stool tests over the years, all unremarkable (parasites, h pylori, etc). Never tested zonulin or SIBO. I was very close to getting a colonoscopy a few months back because everything was so messed up (gas, bloating, diarrhea, abdominal pain, blood, zero energy, constipation, muscle wasting, on and on). I tried a different WoE that week and my digestion flipped 180. Zero digestive symptoms, bile flow online, best BM's of my life, etc.

It didn't cure me of all my other health issues or anything, but my digestion has NEVER been this good in my life. I've only been doing it for about 3 months, so who knows if it'll last. I've tried so many different WoE over the years, I know better than to make conclusions based on such a short trial.
Great, what is WoE man?

Mister

When are you going to try these protocols yourself instead of just posting them may i ask?

I don't understand why you are doing this.
Seems you have a hard time remembering things. I already told you many times I'm doing various protocols and I will keep posting info here I deem interesting.

And are you recovered yet? Also read @John W 's last post addressing you...

Cooper

Seems you have a hard time remembering things. I already told you many times I'm doing various protocols and I will keep posting info here I deem interesting.

And are you recovered yet? Also read @John W 's last post addressing you...
Im not gonna waste my time replying to people who are out of touch. Anyone with a brain knows trying a steroid without a HCG is a bad idea. I also never recommended Trest to anyone more than 4 weeks. Your HPA axis can easily recover from that. Also, if you can heal your PFS with supplements and amino acids, good for you, i am jealous. Lucky you.

It is just doesn't work for the rest of us which creates the %95 of this small community.

No, im focusing on gut. I blasted 500mg Testosterone for 3 months without results, my issue is clearly auto immune- gut related, otherwise i would have already recovered.

I completed a 2 weeks of Rifaximin protocol so see if i have SIBO, had bacteria die off symptoms but still didn't recover like some others. Im gonna test for SIBO next month in a clinic here. Sometimes you need to take several rounds of anti- biotics. I am going to repeat some gut healing protocols if i don't have SIBO.

Go and test your gut microbiome please, i can't stress this enough.

Mister

Im not gonna waste my time replying to people who are out of touch. Anyone with a brain knows trying a steroid without a HCG is a bad idea. I also never recommended Trest to anyone more than 4 weeks. Your HPA axis can easily recover from that. Also, if you can heal your PFS with supplements and amino acids, good for you, i am jealous. Lucky you.

It is just doesn't work for the rest of us which creates the %95 of this small community.

No, im focusing on gut. I blasted 500mg Testosterone for 3 months without results, my issue is clearly auto immune- gut related, otherwise i would have already recovered.

I completed a 2 weeks of Rifaximin protocol so see if i have SIBO, had bacteria die off symptoms but still didn't recover like some others. Im gonna test for SIBO next month in a clinic here. Sometimes you need to take several rounds of anti- biotics. I am going to repeat some gut healing protocols if i don't have SIBO.

Okay friend, hope you recover. Let us know when you do.

But don't constantly react with irrelevant comments when I post something new.

Santosh

Well said. I am in the same boat as you, and not everything is androgen related, even when the issue at play makes it seem so.

John W

The only person out of touch in this entire thread is you, my friend.

Cooper

Well said. I am in the same boat as you, and not everything is androgen related, even when the issue at play makes it seem so.
Yeah thanks, are you a PFS sufferer? If you wanna join our Telegram chat check your DM please. We focus on gut and auto immune there, because we already know how to fix AR related issues.

John W

Again, you offered zero proof/refute to my original claim that you were full of ***t, other than ignoring me, and then laughing when I once again stated you're out of touch.

You've had the cure for all the PFS ailments multiple times in the thread, yet none of them seem to work. Colour me surprised that the next path you take won't work either. See you in six months with more random posts asking for advice on your next adventure.

Santosh

Yeah thanks, are you a PFS sufferer? If you wanna join our Telegram chat check your DM please. We focus on gut and auto immune there, because we already know how to fix AR related issues.

Never took fin or accutane or SSRI.

I'm fixing myself after permanent damage from Exemestane.

Yes, the drug so many people take thinking it's benign.

allan442

Hey man, also got wrecked with exemestane and I recovered libido using various vitamins and minerals, many years after the fact. Which I knew what it was specifically. If anything goes wrong I’ll try topical DHEA.

allan442

I

What were your symptoms? Curious if they line up with mine. Not many people on the internet know about post exemestane..

Mister

Hey man, also got wrecked with exemestane and I recovered libido using various vitamins and minerals, many years after the fact. Which I knew what it was specifically. If anything goes wrong I’ll try topical DHEA.
With what vitamins and minerals did you recover your libido? What side effects you still have?

Santosh

I

What were your symptoms? Curious if they line up with mine. Not many people on the internet know about post exemestane..

Extreme fatigue
Weight loss
Flat muscles
No pump
No will to do anything even to pursue women
Memory loss
No feelings of joy or sadness
No appetite

Transdermal DHEA and eating 500g liver every week greatly alleviate most symptoms.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals