Low Toxin Videos Dr. David Stephens presentation

lilrawhoney

Forum Supporter
So for a couple years now I’ve had this small skin colored bump on the very side of my nose that looks suspiciously like a carcinoma. I don’t remember exactly when it started, but it’s been a few years now and I haven’t seen a need to get it checked out because I refuse to go have my face cut up by doctors. Well this morning I looked in the mirror and there was a bunch of dry flakey skin covering that spot, ONLY that spot. I brushed the dry skin off and noticed the bump is significantly smaller, almost flush with my face now. I’m kind of amazed, because I haven’t noticed a change in it in years. It could be a complete coincidence, but the only thing I’ve done differently in the last two weeks is the glucose. I’ll keep you guys updated if I see more changes! It made me think about the man with the split fingernails that Dr. Stephens said healed quickly on glucose.

Ras

So for a couple years now I’ve had this small skin colored bump on the very side of my nose that looks suspiciously like a carcinoma. I don’t remember exactly when it started, but it’s been a few years now and I haven’t seen a need to get it checked out because I refuse to go have my face cut up by doctors. Well this morning I looked in the mirror and there was a bunch of dry flakey skin covering that spot, ONLY that spot. I brushed the dry skin off and noticed the bump is significantly smaller, almost flush with my face now. I’m kind of amazed, because I haven’t noticed a change in it in years. It could be a complete coincidence, but the only thing I’ve done differently in the last two weeks is the glucose. I’ll keep you guys updated if I see more changes! It made me think about the man with the split fingernails that Dr. Stephens said healed quickly on glucose.
Let's hope it's healing.

It would make sense for the body to pause correcting what should be minor things like that, since it senses inadequate resources to spend on such corrections and it is designed to be conservative. Once additional, abundant glucose is supplied, the body increases the budget for correcting those languishing irregularities.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals