Dosing Strategies: Allithiamine, Benfotiamine, And B1

Oral absorption of Thiamine is very low as uptake depends on enzymes TTP1 and TTP2. These enzymes are less expressed in a lot of individuals. 50mg of ups thiamine dissolved in water injected with an insulin syringe made of plastic is amazing.

True,but if you dose as high as described,you circumvent active transport and let diffuse uptake take over,without injection side effects.

Michael Mohn

Would probably be better to mix with bac water? More sterile? Could I just use any thiamine powder? Aslong as it has no fillers?
You can microwave the water if you worry about bacteria. I prefer usp quality for IV stuff.
I cleaned the syringe with alcohol an some will be in the water so I wasn't worried about bacteria. I took Gerolsteiner from a glass bottle and microwaved it but in the end I didn't care much about bacteria. Thiamine is highly antibacterial when injected.

Last edited:

Jing

You can microwave the water if you worry about bacteria. I prefer usp quality for IV stuff.
I cleaned the syringe with alcohol an some will be in the water so I wasn't worried about bacteria. I took Gerolsteiner from a glass bottle and microwaved it but in the end I didn't care much about bacteria. Thiamine is highly antibacterial when injected.
I might give it a try sometime because I don't feel anything from oral thiamine

Jing

@Michael Mohn Was thinking you could make other supplements in to injectables right? Also what did you feel from injecting thiamine?

Michael Mohn

Vitamin B12 has the same problem like thiamine, low levels of transport protein is the bottleneck for absorption. I don't know of any other nutrients that share this fate and injection of b12 is a common thing, you can buy injectable in every pharmacy but not thiamine it's more used in hospitals (actually I found one injectable thiamine online now).
Thiamine will light up your brain almost as good as the first time pregnenolone or like acid but much more pleasant overall.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Oral absorption of Thiamine is very low as uptake depends on enzymes TTP1 and TTP2. These enzymes are less expressed in a lot of individuals. 50mg of ups thiamine dissolved in water injected with an insulin syringe made of plastic is amazing.
What area of the body are you giving yourself the injection? And how long of a needle are you using and how deep are you inserting? TIA :hattip

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Would like to know where to source quality injectable thiamine/b12 .
I have not found any that did not have preservatives. I did find one compounding pharmacy that will do a B1 injectable with no preservatives. However, they require prescription. Thinking of just doing it myself since I have super high quality USP B1 available to me. Been trying to find resources on how to make injectables but not much success as of yet.

Michael Mohn

What area of the body are you giving yourself the injection? And how long of a needle are you using and how deep are you inserting? TIA :hattip
Insulin syringes are super fine for daily use and self injection. I go IV in the arm but intra muscular or subcutaneous is ok too, you might have a bulge for some minutes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals