Allithiamine, Benfotiamine, Or Thiamine Recommendation

bloooeh

Thiamix? The one Elliot Overton recommends? I took a couple bottles of that but Energin is better. I put the drops under my tongue.
How many drops you use? I haven't tried Energin yet but tried another brand of liquid B-complex and tasted awful. So I've put several drops in a gelatin capsule and it was fine. I might do the same once I try Energin. Thanks!

LadyRae

How many drops you use? I haven't tried Energin yet but tried another brand of liquid B-complex and tasted awful. So I've put several drops in a gelatin capsule and it was fine. I might do the same once I try Energin. Thanks!
I only need 10 drops (I take mine in the morning) to feel quite energized.

spanner

Georgi says bentothiamine is great for overall body, absorbs better than HCL, but won't cross the blood brain barrier. Allithiamine best for brain. Idealabs' new Energin formula has allithiamine now. With HCL apparently you have take a LOT.

I've tried all 3 and the new Energin is my favorite 😁
If benfotiamine isn’t available to the brain, how could it apparently cure the loss of smell? Hmm

spanner

I only need 10 drops (I take mine in the morning) to feel quite energized.
According to the Energin label online, which is for the 2ml bottle and thus is half the concentration of what they sell now, 10 drops => 1mg niacinimide. If you’re taking the new stuff, which it sounds like, then 10 drops => 2mg niacinimide. Sounds like a lot to take, long term.