Dopamine Receptor Bloating Fix

SydneyWoman

I was wondering if anyone could please help me what supplements I should buy?

I will start from the beginning

I am a woman from Sydney Australia and have had a disaster experience in the mental health system. Last Summer I was committed to a mental health facility for no apparent reason other than my ‘reputation' and placed on antipshycotic drugs (against my will).

Long story short I was placed on risperadal for almost 6 months and it pretty much destroyed my body.

I had been following a Ray Peat diet for a long time without much weight loss but definite improvements in my health.

I was losing about half a kilo a month and got down to 60kg. I always felt that it was hard to lose wieght fast on his diet because of all the extra hormones in women. Is that true?

From the risperadal I put on 10kg, I began lactating in my breast, I stopped my period, I lost my memory, I had shocking anxiety, depression, insomnia, nightmares the list goes on.

I was a healthy 34 year old women completing my third university degree. I knew that these drugs would cause adverse side effects. But because I rejected the notion that the doctors were trying to help me. They felt that I did not trust them and that I had lost ‘insight’ and therefore enforced the drugs and placed me on a CTO with a case manager who had a very different view of medicine and health to me.

Luckily I got off the CTO by a fantastic private integrated psychiatrist who understood what the effects of the drugs and I withdrew off all the meds immediately. (Coming off them was even harder)

It was the worst experience of my life!

The public mental health system In Australia and much of the psychiatric world is shocking and dangerous.

I am now trying to lose the weight and detox off these drugs some more. Some people say that it takes 3-6 months to come out of the system others say it takes 2 years. Although I have withdrawn from the initial stages of the drugs I still worry about long term damage that it may have caused.

Can you please recommend how to lose 10kg and fast and restore my brain - it just doesn’t seem to be going fast enough.

I am eating plenty of glycogen (in sugar, OJ and fruits) and protein in glycine, low fat milk, bone broth and shell fish and two shredded carrots daily. What other things should I include? I feel that I am not that hungry but I crave rich food.

I also do pilates and yoga 3 x a week.

I am yet to get into the supplements. Thyroid supplement sounds like a good idea. I also feel really estrogenic all the time. I have issues digesting refined sugar and I bloat all the time particularly around my period and ovulation. When I have coffee I feel great but I then I have loose stools and feel like I lose all the nutrients from my colon. I also feel that the only time food breaks down and properly absorbs in me is when I use Betaine HCL. My sleep patterns are good most of the time but I still am having nightmares and sometimes have to get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. My hands and feet are almost always cold. I have tried Ray Peats Protest E but it just had no effect on me. Could you recommend another progesterone supplement. What other supplements would you recommend. I had my bloods done recently and the results were Calcium 2.28 mmol/L, Corr Calcium 2.23mmol/L,Phosphate 1.13mmol/L,Albumin 41g/L, TSH 1.39 mlU/L, Prolactin 266 mlU/L, Vitamin D 48 nmolL.

Would you recommend taurine and magnesium? Would you recommend ox bile or amino acids, and do you have a good taurine and mag supplement, also does anyone know of any good GP's in Sydney Australia that are Peating?

I was wondering if anyone could please help me what supplements I should buy?

I will start from the beginning

I am a woman from Sydney Australia and have had a disaster experience in the mental health system. Last Summer I was committed to a mental health facility for no apparent reason other than my ‘reputation' and placed on antipshycotic drugs (against my will).

Long story short I was placed on risperadal for almost 6 months and it pretty much destroyed my body.

I had been following a Ray Peat diet for a long time without much weight loss but definite improvements in my health.

I was losing about half a kilo a month and got down to 60kg. I always felt that it was hard to lose wieght fast on his diet because of all the extra hormones in women. Is that true?

From the risperadal I put on 10kg, I began lactating in my breast, I stopped my period, I lost my memory, I had shocking anxiety, depression, insomnia, nightmares the list goes on.

I was a healthy 34 year old women completing my third university degree. I knew that these drugs would cause adverse side effects. But because I rejected the notion that the doctors were trying to help me. They felt that I did not trust them and that I had lost ‘insight’ and therefore enforced the drugs and placed me on a CTO with a case manager who had a very different view of medicine and health to me.

Luckily I got off the CTO by a fantastic private integrated psychiatrist who understood what the effects of the drugs and I withdrew off all the meds immediately. (Coming off them was even harder)

It was the worst experience of my life!

The public mental health system In Australia and much of the psychiatric world is shocking and dangerous.

I am now trying to lose the weight and detox off these drugs some more. Some people say that it takes 3-6 months to come out of the system others say it takes 2 years. Although I have withdrawn from the initial stages of the drugs I still worry about long term damage that it may have caused.

Can you please recommend how to lose 10kg and fast and restore my brain - it just doesn’t seem to be going fast enough.

I am eating plenty of glycogen (in sugar, OJ and fruits) and protein in glycine, low fat milk, bone broth and shell fish and two shredded carrots daily. What other things should I include? I feel that I am not that hungry but I crave rich food.

I also do pilates and yoga 3 x a week.

I am yet to get into the supplements. Thyroid supplement sounds like a good idea. I also feel really estrogenic all the time. I have issues digesting refined sugar and I bloat all the time particularly around my period and ovulation. When I have coffee I feel great but I then I have loose stools and feel like I lose all the nutrients from my colon. I also feel that the only time food breaks down and properly absorbs in me is when I use Betaine HCL. My sleep patterns are good most of the time but I still am having nightmares and sometimes have to get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. My hands and feet are almost always cold. I have tried Ray Peats Protest E but it just had no effect on me. Could you recommend another progesterone supplement. What other supplements would you recommend. I had my bloods done recently and the results were Calcium 2.28 mmol/L, Corr Calcium 2.23mmol/L,Phosphate 1.13mmol/L,Albumin 41g/L, TSH 1.39 mlU/L, Prolactin 266 mlU/L, Vitamin D 48 nmolL.

Would you recommend taurine and magnesium? Would you recommend ox bile or amino acids, and do you have a good taurine and mag supplement, also does anyone know of any good GP's in Sydney Australia that are Peating?

Hello from Brisbane, I am much older than you but was put on Rispiridone against my wishes as well. But in the end I was told to be " obedient to the medical system" - for six months until my hair fell out and my diastolic blood pressure wasn't registering when the psychiatrist took it but she didn't querie that and said it was just my circulation. I was also in a psych facility ( it was private but I actually enjoyed being with those people and was sad to leave them)I tried to tell everyone there to go off gluten! Keep reading on the forum , especially Haidut and everyone else - the moderators - BTW my blowout which led to my admission was from an ongoing systemic infection from root canal fillings. ( but I do have an underlying weakness in my brain anyway. ) All the best .you are young and I read once the body is designed to win! Lots of sunlight here!

OP
S

SydneyWoman

Sad to hear your story, I have had root canal and fillings as well do they effect the metabolism and body that much. Do you know of any good dentist in Sydney that can reverse the damage? Lots of sunshine here as well!

If you find a holistic dentist he can check if there is any infection ( not a normal dental X-Ray in the chair) I became unwell after the initial root canal / dental work but thought it was a reaction to chemicals ( not lingering infection) It caused chest pain and cardiologist sent me to the psychiatrist as it was all subclinical ( nothing showed up on cardiology testing or blood tests) Once the teeth were removed and with antibiotics my health improved. The bacteria sitting there were gross. ( worse than a dog bite I think!)
Anyway I find the Doxycycline that Ray Peat says to take from time to time really helps. I'm not familiar with dentists in Sydney.The dentist I have now won't do root canals at all. It's worth to check them I think.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals