Should I take any thyroid supplements ?

pubh12

Forum Supporter
So I have some symptoms of low thyroid - a ton of pain where the thyroid is firstly , but also swollen mucosa in the mouth and scalloped tongue, apnea , muscle weakness and wasting , tingling and burning in extremities , the list is long. My core temp is always low. I also have severe breathing issues but I won’t get into that as I’ve already made a couple threads about it.

I had some blood work done and these were the results. Free T4 was high at 16p/mol (range was 8-15) and my free t3 was 5.6 p/mol which was normal (4.3-6). My “TSH ultra sens” was .89 mlU/L which is close to the bottom (.35-4.94)
Additionally- my serotonin levels are high- carcinoid syndrome range. Will be seeing an oncologist about it.

But the more I look into thyroid issues - the more I wonder if I should be supplemtnimg it. I have EDS/POTS/MCAS and I know hashimotos is a thing with that.

Razvan

Hey,
I would suggest against taking thyroid and i would adivice to eat amazing curative foods.
What do you usually eat?

OP
P

pubh12

Forum Supporter
Hey,
I would suggest against taking thyroid and i would adivice to eat amazing curative foods.
What do you usually eat?
Mostly meat , I’m trying to get dairy back in now that i can tolerate it more.

Razvan

Always been anti starch.
Ripe cherimoyas, Ripe Torocco oranges and liters of whole milk with it.
Salted cheese with honey on top.
I eat an abundance of this foods.
And also wearing lots of layers of clothes especially in the winter is much stronger then thyroid itself

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals