Should I worry about higher than normal free T3 levels?

claire88

Hi, I've been lurking here for a while and just registered the account recently. I started Peating this summer. Before that, I was already on T4 supplementation due to sub-clinical hypothyroidism. Since then, I added T3 and now I am on 25MCG T3 and 50MCG T4. Pulse and temp are great according to Peat standard. I just got my thyroid panel results today:
TSH 0.01
Free T3 6.2 ( reference range 2.0-4.4)

I know Peat recommends TSH level close to 0 but haven't found his opinion on higher than standard Free T3 level. Do I need to worry about high T3 level?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Welcome. How you are feeling should be part of the assessment along with your temps and pulse as well as your symptoms. While I do not have a clear answer for you, I would personally decrease my T3 dose if I was you and revaluate.

OP
C

claire88

Welcome. How you are feeling should be part of the assessment along with your temps and pulse as well as your symptoms. While I do not have a clear answer for you, I would personally decrease my T3 dose if I was you and revaluate.
Thank you. I plan to cut the T3 dosage down to 12.5MCG and redo a blood test 2 weeks later.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals