Will being a true celibate eventually become a stressor?

redsun

Redsun, I definitely unconsciously ended up this way. I simply didn't have the time or thought to pursue relationships and never thought of it up until about now but, it is not a stressed fueled thought though. Simply thought of it and then moved on. There is also zero masturbation or pron apart of my lifestyle which I theorize has helped me in my productivity (Dopaminergic).
Well you can be productive and still enjoy life. And there is more to life then just being as productive as possible. Being obsessed with self-improvement and success is still a vice just in its own way. Its an obsession with the self. Don't get me wrong we should work to succeed in our own goals, take care of ourselves, self-improve every day but if that's all you do... Its an obsession. This imbalanced lifestyle will catch up to you.

Everyone deserves someone to share their life with, and a romantic partner. This is the closest bond two humans can experience if it is genuine but you rarely get it on the first go around. I invite you to think about that. If you can form a bond with a woman then there is likely no issue hormonally, neurologically... Be open to the opportunity. And if it is not possible, where you lack the desire and innate motivation to do so, then you could have a problem. Romance/dating is just as important in life as the other things you focus on. Its a vital part of the human experience, don't disregard it.

mrchibbs

Well you can be productive and still enjoy life. And there is more to life then just being as productive as possible. Being obsessed with self-improvement and success is still a vice just in its own way. Its an obsession with the self. Don't get me wrong we should work to succeed in our own goals, take care of ourselves, self-improve every day but if that's all you do... Its an obsession. This imbalanced lifestyle will catch up to you.

Everyone deserves someone to share their life with, and a romantic partner. This is the closest bond two humans can experience if it is genuine but you rarely get it on the first go around. I invite you to think about that. If you can form a bond with a woman then there is likely no issue hormonally, neurologically... Be open to the opportunity. And if it is not possible, where you lack the desire and innate motivation to do so, then you could have a problem. Romance/dating is just as important in life as the other things you focus on. Its a vital part of the human experience, don't disregard it.

Nice comment!

Marcine

Since I follow Jesus I 'd like to suggest that you are being called to a high spiritual life and not being interested in satan's world of lust and sin is liberating you to live in the Truth. Read the New Testament and see what is revealed to you. I lost my virginity under peer pressure and became caught up in the whole idiotic sexual revolution due to an indoctrinated lack of self-esteem and disconnection to our Creator. Now that I am reborn I still can't believe how much easier it is to follow His instructions and not be in any fear whatsoever, living righteously. Jesus heals. Everything else is Babylon. Be who you are and ask the Lord for guidance, the wisdom of man cannot compete.

Inaut

Since I follow Jesus I 'd like to suggest that you are being called to a high spiritual life and not being interested in satan's world of lust and sin is liberating you to live in the Truth. Read the New Testament and see what is revealed to you. I lost my virginity under peer pressure and became caught up in the whole idiotic sexual revolution due to an indoctrinated lack of self-esteem and disconnection to our Creator. Now that I am reborn I still can't believe how much easier it is to follow His instructions and not be in any fear whatsoever, living righteously. Jesus heals. Everything else is Babylon. Be who you are and ask the Lord for guidance, the wisdom of man cannot compete.
God bless you @Marcine

Redsun, I definitely unconsciously ended up this way. I simply didn't have the time or thought to pursue relationships and never thought of it up until about now but, it is not a stressed fueled thought though. Simply thought of it and then moved on. There is also zero masturbation or pron apart of my lifestyle which I theorize has helped me in my productivity (Dopaminergic).
This is a great place to operate from, you sound just like me

Don't be fooled into thinking that you're missing out on anything

Most people pursue sex and intimacy out of a stress response, and they think something's wrong with chaste people who put all of their energy into their work, when in reality those people who put relationships on a pedestal are almost always the ones with their lives in disarray

OP
B

Most people pursue sex and intimacy out of a stress response, and they think something's wrong with chaste people who put all of their energy into their work, when in reality those people who put relationships on a pedestal are almost always the ones with their lives in disarray
Much appreciated for the motivation.

redsun

A life in balance is most enjoyed instead of an extreme one. Those too focused on pleasures and not caring for assets and their future are just as bad as those obsessed with self-improvement/money. Both extremes are just as meaningless, its the balance that gives them meaning.

You put work/money on a pedestal or relationships on a pedestal. There are many who do one or the other. And yes you do miss out, life is short so be careful not to let it fly past you trying to improve yourself and make money at the expense of other things.

A life in balance is most enjoyed instead of an extreme one. Those too focused on pleasures and not caring for assets and their future are just as bad as those obsessed with self-improvement/money. Both extremes are just as meaningless, its the balance that gives them meaning.

You put work/money on a pedestal or relationships on a pedestal. There are many who do one or the other. And yes you do miss out, life is short so be careful not to let it fly past you trying to improve yourself and make money at the expense of other things.
It's not about living a balanced life - that's the road to mediocrity and the biggest lie the world spreads

The extremes are where a man feels most alive, whether its being a hedonist or living like a monk working on biz 18 hours/day

When you've lived on both ends of the spectrum you can say with 100% certainty that you gain the most from those experiences

Eventually when you look back and put the experiences together you get the fulfillment the "balanced" people crave

Balance is for the masses who push FOMO on others. If you want the most out of life you’ll find yourself living a life 99% would consider unhealthy. Likely will not resonate with most on here

redsun

It's not about living a balanced life - that's the road to mediocrity and the biggest lie the world spreads

The extremes are where a man feels most alive, whether its being a hedonist or living like a monk working on biz 18 hours/day

When you've lived on both ends of the spectrum you can say with 100% certainty that you gain the most from those experiences

Eventually when you look back and put the experiences together you get the fulfillment the "balanced" people crave

Balance is for the masses who push FOMO on others. If you want the most out of life you’ll find yourself living a life 99% would consider unhealthy. Likely will not resonate with most on here

Wanting a relationship doesnt make you mediocre.

Many people have successful careers/pursuits and still make room for people and relationships. In reality, some monk working around the clock all the time on his business and his money ends up with **** all in the end because he'll be dead around the same age as everyone else. Not establishing true human connection with someone is missing out. And yes its not something you can just find so easily, more so it finds you but you have to be open to it. It is one of the most spiritual experiences. The bond between man and women which is unlike a parental bond or a friendship.

A consequence of those with antisocial tendencies and extreme personalities is the need to adopt philosophies, beliefs, and practices that reinforce these innate traits and strengthen them even more. So I encourage you to be mindful of that.

Dr. B

Wanting a relationship doesnt make you mediocre.

Many people have successful careers/pursuits and still make room for people and relationships. In reality, some monk working around the clock all the time on his business and his money ends up with **** all in the end because he'll be dead around the same age as everyone else. Not establishing true human connection with someone is missing out. And yes its not something you can just find so easily, more so it finds you but you have to be open to it. It is one of the most spiritual experiences. The bond between man and women which is unlike a parental bond or a friendship.

A consequence of those with antisocial tendencies and extreme personalities is the need to adopt philosophies, beliefs, and practices that reinforce these innate traits and strengthen them even more. So I encourage you to be mindful of that.
hows the bond feel like mate? the man/women bond. how do you know when it's a real bond and not just something superficial?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals