Will being a true celibate eventually become a stressor?

Been Peating for awhile now which has increased my energy to even higher levels. I am a very active and productive person with a pretty stimulating lifestyle. I am always on the move. This can be seen as I am always involved in some sort of activity. Whether that be self-education, training, business and more. My lifestyle is completely devoid of vices like masturbation, partying, drugs usage and more. Surprisingly though, I never was in a relationship or had a sexual experience. I grew up around my brothers, uncles and dad with no women. Back in high school, sports and academics used to comprise most of my day. Everything outside of that was either comprised of studying, sleeping, eating and going after my own pursuits like construction. l would say that my dopamine and androgens levels are high based off feel and outlook. I do constantly get very strange looks from people though. They almost seem intimidated by me especially at family based social gatherings like weddings, cook-outs and more when they learn of my lifestyle. This made me reflect slightly. The thing is, I always see that people that live the longest especially in my family are always married to, socializing or in some sort of relationship with women. This brings me to the question. Will my high pace lifestyle eventually catch up to me and lead to premature aging? Is there any way around this if this is the case?

Dr. B

nah mate, the rate of sexual activity is sometimes relevant because healthier people are able to have more sex than unhealthier people, but if you're willingly not having sex yet capable of it, there's no stressor, its not a relevant factor with health... unless it like effects your sleep or you eat more due to it or something like that...

mrchibbs

There's no question relationships (and sexual relationships) can be fulfilling and enriching. They can also be a nuisance. If you feel like it's something you're missing, then it's a stressor. If you're ok with it, then it's probably not a problem.

redsun

Been Peating for awhile now which has increased my energy to even higher levels. I am a very active and productive person with a pretty stimulating lifestyle. I am always on the move. This can be seen as I am always involved in some sort of activity. Whether that be self-education, training, business and more. My lifestyle is completely devoid of vices like masturbation, partying, drugs usage and more. Surprisingly though, I never was in a relationship or had a sexual experience. I grew up around my brothers, uncles and dad with no women. Back in high school, sports and academics used to comprise most of my day. Everything outside of that was either comprised of studying, sleeping, eating and going after my own pursuits like construction. l would say that my dopamine and androgens levels are high based off feel and outlook. I do constantly get very strange looks from people though. They almost seem intimidated by me especially at family based social gatherings like weddings, cook-outs and more when they learn of my lifestyle. This made me reflect slightly. The thing is, I always see that people that live the longest especially in my family are always married to, socializing or in some sort of relationship with women. This brings me to the question. Will my high pace lifestyle eventually catch up to me and lead to premature aging? Is there any way around this if this is the case?

Testosterone drives lust and attraction towards women which drives you to pursue and interact with them (for relationships/sex). If you do not have this you could not possibly have good testosterone levels.

Dr. B

Testosterone drives lust and attraction towards women which drives you to pursue and interact with them (for relationships/sex). If you do not have this you could not possibly have good testosterone levels.
there's plenty who have the urges but just restrain them, i think that's the key thing, are you choosing to not pursue those relationships, or are you incapable of properly pursuing and having those relationships...

lampofred

You don't sound high dopamine, more like high iron. Dopamine/thyroid gives a relaxed, social, happy motivation whereas iron gives an obsessive kind of motivation with possibly underlying aggressive tendencies. Do you get enough calcium (more than phosphate)? That would probably help shift the balance to increased dopamine and make people more comfortable around you.

Dr. B

You don't sound high dopamine, more like high iron. Dopamine/thyroid gives a relaxed, social, happy motivation whereas iron gives an obsessive kind of motivation with possibly underlying aggressive tendencies. Do you get enough calcium (more than phosphate)? That would probably help shift the balance to increased dopamine and make people more comfortable around you.
what is high iron like, how does it affect body temps does it increase them or decrease
how important is it to get like 15mg iron a day... doesnt Ray like low iron diets...

Nomane Euger

what is high iron like, how does it affect body temps does it increase them or decrease
how important is it to get like 15mg iron a day... doesnt Ray like low iron diets...
I had low iron after 2 blood donations in
2 months,became asexual,and I stopped dreaming,my sleep was as deep as it get,felt great physically,had cold extremities pretty easily,some liver and ground beef and it all went away

mariantos

If I could go back in time, I would have chosen to never lose my virginity.

Don't let yourself be influenced by how you are perceived by others. If you feel good the way you are and you are happy with the current situation, then continue like this.

If you are burning inside yourself and are looking forward to having sex, then look for a partner to marry, it would be advisable for her to be a virgin as well. The chances of you living happily ever after increase exponentially.

Don't play with sex, don't misuse it because it has serious repercussions most of the time.

Nomane Euger

Hi,why would you have chosen to never loose your verginity?
If I could go back in time, I would have chosen to never lose my virginity.

Don't let yourself be influenced by how you are perceived by others. If you feel good the way you are and you are happy with the current situation, then continue like this.

If you are burning inside yourself and are looking forward to having sex, then look for a partner to marry, it would be advisable for her to be a virgin as well. The chances of you living happily ever after increase exponentially.

Don't play with sex, don't misuse it because it has serious repercussions most of the time.

mariantos

Hi,why would you have chosen to never loose your verginity?

Because it was enough to start the wave of sexual intercourse that followed, debauchery was the new garment I had worn. It all culminated in my physical illness. I was affected not only physically, but mentally and emotionally at the same time, by the way of life I followed.

I was raised in an environment where such things were encouraged and seen as something great. Later I would find out on my own that it was not like that at all, but quite the opposite.

I wish I had a mentor or someone to guide me, to explain to me the risks I face by adopting a debauched lifestyle. Nowadays, fewer and fewer people will tell you about the danger you are exposing yourself to, because sex, alcohol or drugs are highly encouraged, and when you are young you tend to be ignorant, rebellious, naive and can easily fall prey to traps.

That's why I suggested to our colleague to be careful and if he really burns impatiently, to try to make a stable relationship, to get married. It may seem like nothing to lose your virginity, but I assure you it is not, it has a great significance.

Inaut

Because it was enough to start the wave of sexual intercourse that followed, debauchery was the new garment I had worn. It all culminated in my physical illness. I was affected not only physically, but mentally and emotionally at the same time, by the way of life I followed.

I was raised in an environment where such things were encouraged and seen as something great. Later I would find out on my own that it was not like that at all, but quite the opposite.

I wish I had a mentor or someone to guide me, to explain to me the risks I face by adopting a debauched lifestyle. Nowadays, fewer and fewer people will tell you about the danger you are exposing yourself to, because sex, alcohol or drugs are highly encouraged, and when you are young you tend to be ignorant, rebellious, naive and can easily fall prey to traps.

That's why I suggested to our colleague to be careful and if he really burns impatiently, to try to make a stable relationship, to get married. It may seem like nothing to lose your virginity, but I assure you it is not, it has a great significance.
I tend to agree with this statement as well. If I knew what I know now, I could have avoided a lot of nonsense in my life. Now I truly want a relationship with a woman that is based on more than sex and it's a struggle. We all accumulate filth from bad relationships and as a result, lose a part of our spirit every time we act frivolously or without honest (pure) intention. I like the idea of commitment to one woman, provided she deserves my full attention and is committed to the same goal at the end (unity with God)

mariantos

I tend to agree with this statement as well. If I knew what I know now, I could have avoided a lot of nonsense in my life. Now I truly want a relationship with a woman that is based on more than sex and it's a struggle. We all accumulate filth from bad relationships and as a result, lose a part of our spirit every time we act frivolously or without honest (pure) intention. I like the idea of commitment to one woman, provided she deserves my full attention and is committed to the same goal at the end (unity with God)

You made an extraordinary remark, I'm glad you brought up the connection that occurs emotionally with the people involved. Regardless of whether you don't give a damn about what happened in one night, even if you forget the name of the one you were with, the connection that was made between the two puts its mark on the soul, even if it may seem unnoticed apparently.

I wish you good luck in finding the partner with whom to build the decent relationship you want!

Even though it may be more difficult to find such people, I strongly believe that there are also women who want the same thing you mentioned.

If the Lord considers this beneficial for you, then may God help you to accomplish your purpose!

Nomane Euger

I respect your entire experience and how you got affected by it,how do you see never loosing your verginity in your entire life a good thing considering how sex is one of the pinnacles of life,not only sex,but the entire act with the woman that lead to the moment you had sex with her,and iam not even talking of if you are in love with her,when you are in Love in her it’s something special if your brain has still some neuro transmetteurs left to make feel what you are suppose to feel. »I wish I had a mentor »I agree,to me that’s the problem growing with out a dad him not transmitting his expériences or still having a dad but him being not wise and reflecting enough to transmit you worthy experiences,then you have to go throught it all,and some experiences will mark you more than others and more negatively

Last edited:

mariantos

I respect your entire experience and how you got affected by it,how do you see never loosing your verginity in your entire life a good thing considering how sex is one of the pinnacles of life,not only sex,but the entire act with the woman that lead to the moment you had sex with her,and iam not even talking of if you are in love with her,when you are in Love in her it’s something special if your brain has still some neuro transmetteurs left to make feel what you are suppose to feel. »I wish I had a mentor »I agree,to me that’s the problem growing with out a dad him not transmitting his expériences or still having a dad but him being not wise and reflecting enough to transmit you worthy experiences,then you have to go throught it all,and some experiences will mark you more than others and more negatively

Yes, it is great to love and be loved. The love between two people is extraordinarily pleasant. A strong feeling that we should not play with.

The important thing is not to "love" anyone but your wife or partner as much as you love them. It is important not to betray your life partner, I mean..

My father lost his virginity at the age of 12 with a 17-18 year old girl, he later had relationships with women older than him, his last relationship before the one with my mother, he had it with a woman with 18 years older than him, when he started it he was 17 years old and the woman was 35. He continued to have relationships during the marriage with my mother, but even now after the end of the marriage.

For him, those who have not had sex or are not able to have, are cataloged as either gays or puss*es. I've always had a cold relationship with him. He comes from a harsh world and has his set of ideas that change very hard or never, as you can see, was not the best person to guide me about the dangers of sex life, anyway I did not refer strictly to him when I wrote about the mentor, but to everyone else.

I came to terms with the idea that this was to happen in order to learn certain things.

fr@

At the thread title question, I don't have an answer to that
But at the OP's main question, yeah -- I think a high pace lifestyle will catch-up to you.
Like having a business and a few employees; to me that's stressful enough.
Then add-in the stuff that you'd really want to do in life (which you'd careless because it's not bringing food on the table).

OP
B
Did have my Testosterone levels tested as 870 dg/nl while E2 levels were on the low end a few years back. Around that time I was my most productive with almost no sexual thoughts.

OP
B
The motivation does not feel stressed though. I would say I consume a lot of Milk and Cheese alongside my diet on top of that.

redsun

Did have my Testosterone levels tested as 870 dg/nl while E2 levels were on the low end a few years back. Around that time I was my most productive with almost no sexual thoughts.
If T is normal but you involuntarily behave like an asexual individual, prolactinoma perhaps.

Thing is you are not really clear in your OP whether you voluntarily try to be celibate or you just unconsciously ended up that way. Big difference.

OP
B
If T is normal but you involuntarily behave like an asexual individual, prolactinoma perhaps.

Thing is you are not really clear in your OP whether you voluntarily try to be celibate or you just unconsciously ended up that way. Big difference.
Redsun, I definitely unconsciously ended up this way. I simply didn't have the time or thought to pursue relationships and never thought of it up until about now but, it is not a stressed fueled thought though. Simply thought of it and then moved on. There is also zero masturbation or pron apart of my lifestyle which I theorize has helped me in my productivity (Dopaminergic).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals