Do People With The Same Biology Magnetically Attract Each Other ?

Collden

Interesting topic! In my experience people with opposing or complementary traits definitely do attract each other to some extent. High-energy people also tend to have big egos and a need to take up space, be the center of attention and have a fiery temperament, which is nicely complemented by the traits of lower-energy people who have less need to take up space and assert their egos and usually have a more calm/phlegmatic temperament.

Usually men have much stronger thyroid function than women so its no surprise that a high-energy man will couple up with a lower-energy woman, but its more interesting to note that women with strong thyroid function will often pair up with a man with lower thyroid function.

Some examples of this from Hollywood would be Jennifer Connelly with Paul Bettany
https://goo.gl/images/QEK6Xi

Rachel Weisz with Daniel Craig
https://goo.gl/images/Hf46Xi

Gal Gadot with her husband.
https://goo.gl/images/WyzszU

I've also noticed this with my friends that those with lower thyroid function tend to choose women with strong thyroid function whereas the high-thyroid guys tend to choose women with lower thyroid.

Andman

Not sure if „high energy personality“ as it is commonly understood is actually synonymous with great thyroid function/metabolism/health

cyclops

Usually men have much stronger thyroid function than women so its no surprise that a high-energy man will couple up with a lower-energy woman, but its more interesting to note that women with strong thyroid function will often pair up with a man with lower thyroid function.

Some examples of this from Hollywood would be Jennifer Connelly with Paul Bettany

I've also noticed this with my friends that those with lower thyroid function tend to choose women with strong thyroid function whereas the high-thyroid guys tend to choose women with lower thyroid.

How can you tell who has high or low thyroid function just from those pictures?

Peater

Not sure if „high energy personality“ as it is commonly understood is actually synonymous with great thyroid function/metabolism/health

I think brain histamine levels play a big role too. Maybe that's why cypro has such a strong effect if it lowers serotonin and histamine

YourUniverse

Interesting topic! In my experience people with opposing or complementary traits definitely do attract each other to some extent. High-energy people also tend to have big egos and a need to take up space, be the center of attention and have a fiery temperament, which is nicely complemented by the traits of lower-energy people who have less need to take up space and assert their egos and usually have a more calm/phlegmatic temperament.

In my experience energy attracts, but personal compatibility selects. I find it hard to fathom Paul Bettany or Daniel Craig (who I can only assume is who you're noting is the "low energy" mate..?) has any trouble with energy production. What you may be thinking of is personality, how dominant or submissive each individual is content to be, and I think thats one of many characteristics that determine how compatible two people may be.

There is no way Jennifer Connelly would be attracted to a low energy, chronically sad, depressive, PTSD riddled overweight walk-all-over-me type, and thats not to say those types are bad, they need love in ways that aren't "fun" or attractive to most people (hence most men are told to "get their ***t together" before dating, or attempting to date). Rather, Ms Connelly is likely to select someone on her level, from men with various collections of traits that definitely include how successful/powerful/dominant that person is, which is really all I can gather from your pairing of pictures.

Also some of the most kind-hearted, down to earth people I know are the highest energy, with energy being quenching to the cell, so perhaps its my poor initial definition that has lead to your post and mine here, maybe Im not getting across what Im thinking perfectly.

For example, a male with high test, good thyroid health, and low stress hormones like cortisol estrogen prolactin, the way youd describe him is "cool, calm, and collected" which sounds boring and restrained, but is actually a very high-energy state of being. He will be intelligent, gregarious, generous, fun, kind, assertive (non-aggressive); he will have the energy necessary to relax, to be himself, to give opinions and defend his points, the confidence to look people in the eye and make his presence known, and etc.

Charisma is a function of energy, and charisma is universally attractive. Charisma can be used for good or evil, though. Its not to say energy = good and virtuous all the time. But energy will certainly attract other people virtually all the time.

Last edited:
L

lollipop

People are attracted to high energy. I think the vast majority of humanity lack energy, due to malnutrition, trauma, isolation, stress, or the like, and as such people are simply DRAWN to energy. High energy people are sought out and rewarded because their essence, their energy, their "vibration" is what most people are missing, what most people are needing. High energy people are more relaxed, more happy, more intelligent, more assertive, more generous, more FUN, and less burdened by stress or PTSD that most people are, and their energy is something that can be borrowed like an atom lends an electron.

Ever been around a person, or group of people, that literally seem like they "lift you up"? It feels great to have been around them, and these are the people you tend to remember throughout life (and seek out, socially). Conversely Im sure we all can think of people whose very presence seems to deplete us, like we can feel how much silent effort is being put into their social interaction, how low on energy they are that they have the effect of leeching it off of others. But the low energy people need somewhere to leech! A person who reminisces a trauma daily, who is stuck in guilt and shame and intrusive thoughts, needs someone strong nearby to deposit some of the burden on, to receive some strength and energy, maybe in the form of a caring ear or a helping hand, which is is the simple value of therapy, but these are just my observations.

My stance is that high thyroid function will make you into a high-energy person, which will make others enjoy being around you, which will attract the right people (and circumstances) to you.

The question I ask is: how can a person turn THEMSELVES into a high-energy person from a low energy person? Without leaning on the strong? PUFA depletion sounds like an excellent start
Good post.

Besides thyroid, I can think of other things that add into your bank account of high generative energy:

yoga, meditation, deep breathing, clean, real food (organic, pastures, grassfed etc) not canned, jarred, boxed, etc., avoiding MSM (mainstream media), fulfilling, loving relationships, supportive social network, work you are passionate about, nature walks, hikes, climbing, camping, fishing etc, inspiring music, supportive fun body movement, positive outlook, ETC...

FYI...notice none of the things I mentioned really *cost* anything other than desire and time...except maybe the good food.

LUH 3417

Ray writes about dominance and passivity as not being exclusive to either sex.

Attachments

• A66323F1-C968-4ADE-A359-838F7A001164.jpeg
    A66323F1-C968-4ADE-A359-838F7A001164.jpeg
    516.3 KB · Views: 49

LUH 3417

Vinero

Interesting. Before finding Peat and eating a plant-based, protein-deficient, PUFA-dominant diet, I was very passive and submissive to people.
Since eating good food my personality has changed and I have become an extrovert instead of an introvert.

LUH 3417

Interesting. Before finding Peat and eating a plant-based, protein-deficient, PUFA-dominant diet, I was very passive and submissive to people.
Since eating good food my personality has changed and I have become an extrovert instead of an introvert.
Yes I can relate. I think there’s something special about being able to assert yourself without being offensive.

cyclops

"Behavior affects the hormones and hormones influence behavior."

I wonder to just how great or small a degree behavior affects hormones though. Compared to things like food and supplements. Also behavior can include many things. Is how much you sleep and what time part of your behavior? Or does he just mean your attitude and general choices. I guess everything affects everything else.

LUH 3417

"Behavior affects the hormones and hormones influence behavior."

I wonder to just how great or small a degree behavior affects hormones though. Compared to things like food and supplements. Also behavior can include many things. Is how much you sleep and what time part of your behavior? Or does he just mean your attitude and general choices. I guess everything affects everything else.
I remember reading somewhere that the tongue hitting the roof of the mouth stimulates hormone production in the brain, demonstrating how the behavior of chewing or eating has an enormous influence on hormones...

YourUniverse

I remember reading somewhere that the tongue hitting the roof of the mouth stimulates hormone production in the brain, demonstrating how the behavior of chewing or eating has an enormous influence on hormones...
thats what you do with a brain freeze, interesting. Warm brain = happy brain?

YourUniverse

Indeed, if you felt compelled to post this because of something I wrote, Ill note that energy =/= dominance, but that dominance/submissiveness is a personality trait. Someone can be high energy and submissive, or estrogenic and dominant, just to clear that up from my end

cyclops

I wasn't really thinking of something like this as a behavior. I was thinking more personality I guess. I thought he meant your personality affects your hormones, so if you change that you affect your hormones. It may, but I wonder to what degree.

LUH 3417

Indeed, if you felt compelled to post this because of something I wrote, Ill note that energy =/= dominance, but that dominance/submissiveness is a personality trait. Someone can be high energy and submissive, or estrogenic and dominant, just to clear that up from my end
I don’t know why I posted that exactly. I’ve been reading nutrition for women and that page really resonated with me. I think there’s a lot of nuance to personalities and expressiveness. I also think about submissiveness and receptivity as necessary in certain situations. Thanks for clarifying either way.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals