HIV And Other Fairy Tales

haidut

Forum Supporter
So basically the president tried to end the insane "HIV causes AIDS" bandwagon, removing the drugs for HIV, which in fact are just toxic substances( given even to INFANTS!, holy sh*it) and actually turning to safer means to treat the sick people. Then the alternative way was mocked as "anti-science" and eventually somebody was bribed to fool people into thinking that the HIV drugs weren't toxic. Just classic brain-washing and corruption. Nothing new. The only denialism is from those in power who keep saying that these toxic treatments are the best solution.

There is more. The very discoverer of HIV - Luc Montagnier - went to Africa to help with this program and the moment he got on TV and said basically "HIV is not the issue, we don't even know if what we are diagnosing in Africa is AIDS" he got declared insane
The antibodies are non-specific.

Interestingly enough, I think this is also true of other viral illnesses. I think the hepatitis antibodies are also not specific for liver disease, and apparently polio is the same.

OP
R
There is more. The very discoverer of HIV - Luc Montagnier - went to Africa to help with this program and the moment he got on TV and said basically "HIV is not the issue, we don't even know if what we are diagnosing in Africa is AIDS" he got declared insane
Montagnier should be careful. The system doesn't like those who try to correct it.

Also, as @pinacolada mentioned unit 731, among the test subjects, there were political dissidents. Montagnier would fit in this category. They may not take him somewhere to use him as a guinea pig, but that doesn't mean they won't shut him up if they have the chance.

Waynish

Interestingly enough, I think this is also true of other viral illnesses. I think the hepatitis antibodies are also not specific for liver disease, and apparently polio is the same.

Yep, virology is a racket.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals