Without Endotoxin (TLR4), An HIV Infection May Not Cause AIDS

SOMO

Horrifying.

One pal just got the $100k fake hep c cure, but his liver is still shot, probably caused by the interferon only torture he went thru several years ago. So, now he thinks he is "cured." Huh?

One lady friend recently got the fake Hep B vaccine after being diagnosed with fake Hep C years ago and doing the interferon/ribavarin torture that probably ruined her liver 15 yrs ago, and now Hep B vaccine will probably finish her off.

And, don't forget, viruses probably don't exist. They are just a boogeyman to distract us dummies.

I know someone who got Interferon for Hepatitis.

He went partially deaf (well, mostly dead) and his stomach expanded to many times its size.

heiler

Let's all just diet and don't use condoms any more.

After a year, I'll come back and ask how much weight your lost and how many fevers you're getting a week.... oh but high temps are awesome, right?

Regina

The brain goes into an easily susceptible hypnotic state when watching tv or playing video games.

I was just thinking about how those nationwide commercials have a bell ding right before they say"nationwide is on your side". I heard a similar sound and that phrase instantly popped into my head. A lof of commercials use hypnotic techniques. Pavlov would be proud.

Those are just rich people. Elites are the ones that sit on the board of directors of pharmaceutical companies and vote to hide all evidence that the drugs and vacinnes they produce are dangerous. I doubt they go home and use them.
I read a thread on pol from someone who supposedly worked for an elite family and they had wells and private gardens and chefs and ate everything organic. Never ate storebought.

Drinking the blood of virgins is as old school as it gets. Have you ever heard of blood libel?

There's have no doubt they farm people for organs and blood. A lot of people assume missing children are used by the elites but I always wondered: why would they use us for anything after all the trouble they've gone to poison us?

Most likely there's low level organ trafficking where they kidnap people off the street and then there's the private stock of organic, vaccine free, pufa free children with a perfect ratio of calcium to phosphate that the elites use.
:darts:
THIS IS REALLY BAD YOU GUYS! 100% PURE EVIL!

And now they have a tracking system to find them and an alibi to take them.

aliml

TLR4 Inhibitors:

-- Aspirin
-- DHT
-- Progesterone
-- Glucose
-- Fructose
-- Green Coffee Extract
-- Resveratrol
-- Curcumin
-- Vitamin C
-- NAC