Can't Get Attracted To People Anymore

Dont want to be that guy, but you need Jesus man. You are trying to make sense of the world with your finite intelect, but this world is insanely complicated and nothing is as it seems to be, in fact i believe its infinitely complicated. You are arrogant in your knowledge of people if you came to conclusion and have negative emotions about it. I believe we have access to a limitless intelect within us. In Christian symbolism this intelect is refered to as Holy Spirit. Return to God through Holy Spirit and He will lead your every step. You need to get in touch with the limitless intelect through meditation or prayer and everything you do will be right and you will love all people.
I think you are addictited to thinking and it is related to serotonin yes, regular weed smokers become like that. I think its some type of psychosis or possession. Change your mindset, have faith and neurotransmiters will adapt. Of course there is place for knowledge and education, but lot of people on this forum try to assert too much control over their lives. Life is so simple with common sense.

Last edited:

inurendotoxin

Dont want to be that guy, but you need Jesus man. You are trying to make sense of the world with your finite intelect, but this world is insanely complicated and nothing is as it seems to be, in fact i believe its infinitely complicated. You are arrogant in your knowledge of people if you came to conclusion and have negative emotions about it. I believe we have access to a limitless intelect within us. In Christian symbolism this intelect is refered to as Holy Spirit. Return to God through Holy Spirit and He will lead your every step. You need to get in touch with the limitless intelect through meditation or prayer and everything you do will be right and you will love all people.
I think you are addictited to thinking and it is related to serotonin yes, regular weed smokers become like that. Change your mindset, have faith and neurotransmiters will adapt. Life is so simple with common sense.

I think you can replace 'Jesus' with 'meaning' in all those examples.

IMO, good metabolism is the most consistent path to enlightenment. The symbolism can really take any form from there. I'm not convinced that process can be reverse engineered.

Mostly I think suggesting a particular religion or faith is a slippery slope on any forum.

Human is an environment processing machine with limited ability to choose what kind of environment to process.

I think you can replace 'Jesus' with 'meaning' in all those examples.

IMO, good metabolism is the most consistent path to enlightenment. The symbolism can really take any form from there. I'm not convinced that process can be reverse engineered.

Mostly I think suggesting a particular religion or faith is a slippery slope on any forum.

Of course i dont propagate specific religion, thats why i mentioned meditation. I think meditation or silent prayer is better way of building relationship with God, than if you pray for something. I just like Christian symbolism the best.
Anyway, if you strip every major religion to its core, the stories have very similar lessons. Lets say that the major religions originated in the different places in the world independetly. I find it very interesting that they all came to the same conclusions.

OP
L

lampofred

I think you are addictited to thinking and it is related to serotonin yes, regular weed smokers become like that. Change your mindset, have faith and neurotransmiters will adapt. Life is so simple with common sense.

I wasn't being negative about people in my post, I was just saying that no one is better or worse than others. I don't smoke weed, but I do agree that I have elevated serotonin/rumination and arrogance that I am trying to overcome, but I wasn't coming from a place of arrogance or superiority at all in my OP. I do believe in a greater intelligence, but I want to connect with God/higher intelligence/intuition via understanding as opposed to blind obedience, and I think modern religions mostly focus on the latter; I could be wrong though, I haven't really studied Christianity in detail.

I wasn't being negative about people in my post, I was just saying that no one is better or worse than others. I don't smoke weed, but I do agree that I have elevated serotonin/rumination and arrogance that I am trying to overcome, but I wasn't coming from a place of arrogance or superiority at all in my OP. I do believe in a greater intelligence, but I want to connect with God/higher intelligence/intuition via understanding as opposed to blind obedience, and I think modern religions mostly focus on the latter; I could be wrong though, I haven't really studied Christianity in detail.

I am not saying you are arrogant because you feel superior to people, but you cant get attracted to people based on conclusion that you made in your head and you can never trust that 100percent. I noticed that my friend who smoke weed almost every day, has weaker common sense and overthinks more as time progresses. Some people doesnt have to smoke weed to get there, you can traumatized in the womb even.

I understand you about the obedience thing, but more i think about it the more i understand the virtue of following. I believe that the prophets like Jesus and the people who wrote bible were the ones who were most in tune with that limitless intelect/intuition, thats what it means that God wrote the bible. I believe people resonate with the truth on the spiritual level. In the past there were lot of crazy people who spew bull**** and people didnt care. But everything that Jesus said just resonated with people and they either loved it or hated it, but wasnt indefferent about it. Thats why they crucified my man in the end. As time progress, people get further and further away from that divine intelect in pursuit of their own knowledge. "Everyday We Stray Further From God" i know its just a meme, but i find there is truth to that. It all started when Adam ate the forbidden fruit from tree of knowledge and got kicked out from paradise, you can read it as a metaphor if you want. Jesus made way for us to return to the paradise and i believe its through the prayer or meditation. I think its better to just follow because todays people are so disconnected, its hard for them to resonate with the truth anymore and arrogance in their own knowledge is growing.
Edited.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals