Did Gbolduev Have Any Evidence To Back Up His Claims About PH?

paymanz

And he didnt like to make a discussion about his idea, or about anything.

I think that new forum is good place for him.

Tub-a-dubz, I posted your forum on the first page of this thread so everyone can see it. Don't waste time here, you have to make Hack Stasis great again. We're all watching and waiting and can't wait to see how much your forum is thriving 6 months from now.

And when you say "It's mind boggling how many people follow him wherever he goes" or something similar to that, don't flatter yourself/him. I follow everyone in the alt-health "community." Doesn't mean I read every post or watch every video. It just means that I keep abreast of the trends, quacks, hucksters and cool people. It's a hobby.

TubZy

Tub-a-dubz, I posted your forum on the first page of this thread so everyone can see it. Don't waste time here, you have to make Hack Stasis great again. We're all watching and waiting and can't wait to see how much your forum is thriving 6 months from now.

And when you say "It's mind boggling how many people follow him wherever he goes" or something similar to that, don't flatter yourself/him. I follow everyone in the alt-health "community." Doesn't mean I read every post or watch every video. It just means that I keep abreast of the trends, quacks, hucksters and cool people. It's a hobby.

Thanks man, but it isn't about that at all. I dont want any publicity or anything (if you look at my posts I have never posted the HS link publicly here). I just had to respond because the OP @AretnaP of the post was so critical and constantly making fun of Gbol's theories yet every time I log onto this forum he is asking questions and explanations about his theories (like he is so genuinely interested) still months after he has been banned, which makes no sense. A lot of people aren't familiar about his work but just assume stuff like @Kartoffel does and are totally inaccurate so I just wanted to clear that up.

alywest

I haven't specifically made "toxinless" the primary goal of my dieting. Although that sounds fairly subejctive. What qualifies as a toxin is different to so many people, in fact that could be the defining pare of any various nutritional plan. For example PEat says toxins include PUFA, iron, etc which are to be the focus. However for RAW paleos the toxins are pesticides, dairy, cooked foods. Totally different fundamentals.
True! However, even Peat says that pretty much all food is laced with certain toxins, even organic produce. It seems one of the reasons he likes milk so much is because of the relatively low processing and therefore unnecessary additives. However I think specifically foods with fewer (or no) industrial additives; ie. all organic produce (cooked if necessary), filtered fluoride free water, good quality supplements, dairy, meats and eggs that are from grass-fed and pastured animals, would qualify as lower in toxin load. It's all relative, of course. And can be quite a bit more expensive. I just wonder if a person actually did stick to those parameters if their health would improve as much as doing a full fast (which would involve absolutely no toxins). That and doing something extra like perhaps a coffee enema daily.

alywest

I have PFS for 2 years now, he was the first to bring up the progesterone-related issue theory. I did a blood test to check. The results ? My progesterone turned out to be three times higher than the average range . I can upload the results, for what it's worth . Also he never said progesterone must be high in PFS patient, he stated that there is most likely many cases, at least 2, that are related to the Progesterone receptor and what works around it
It's not about blindly following him, can we stop with the Black or white way of thinking ? PFS remains a new and relatively undocumented issue, with almost no improvement or better understanding about this condition for.. years ?
He definitely brought pieces of the puzzles, it doesn't mean what he recommends will work for everyone with a 100% success rate . Nobody ever says so, but it seems that we are getting closer to find ways that could cure this condition. And we'll have drawbacks, that's unavoidable. The end goals

His theories also match the theory behind the Cdnuts protocol that remains to this day the one and only protocol that cured more than one isolated case of PFS

That's interesting about the high progesterone results. This might be a stupid question, but couldn't that be due to progestins, or pharmaceutical "progesterone?" Those are just as toxic as estrogens.

alywest

Patients treated for male pattern hair with finasteride show, after discontinuation of the drug, altered levels of neuroactive steroids in cerebrospinal fluid and plasma.
Caruso D1, Abbiati F1, Giatti S1, Romano S1, Fusco L2, Cavaletti G2, Melcangi RC3.
Author information

Abstract
Observations performed in a subset of patients treated for male pattern hair loss indicate that persistent sexual side effects as well as anxious/depressive symptomatology have been reported even after discontinuation of finasteride treatment. Due to the capability of finasteride to block the metabolism of progesterone (PROG) and/or testosterone (T) we have evaluated, by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry, the levels of several neuroactive steroids in paired plasma and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) samples obtained from post-finasteride patients and in healthy controls. At the examination, post-finasteride patients reported muscular stiffness, cramps, tremors and chronic fatigue in the absence of clinical evidence of any muscular disorder or strength reduction. Although severity of the anxious/depressive symptoms was quite variable in their frequency, overall all the subjects had a fairly complex and constant neuropsychiatric pattern. Assessment of neuroactive steroid levels in CSF showed a decrease of PROG and its metabolites, dihydroprogesterone (DHP) and tetrahydroprogesterone (THP), associated with an increase of its precursor pregnenolone (PREG). Altered levels were also observed for T and its metabolites. Thus, a significant decrease of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) associated with an increase of T as well as of 3α-diol was detected. Changes in neuroactive steroid levels also occurred in plasma. An increase of PREG, T, 3α-diol, 3β-diol and 17β-estradiol was associated with decreased levels of DHP and THP. The present observations show that altered levels of neuroactive steroids, associated with depression symptoms, are present in androgenic alopecia patients even after discontinuation of the finasteride treatment. This article is part of a Special Issue entitled 'Sex steroids and brain disorders'.

I'm not sure if this has ever been posted on this forum before, but here it is anyway.

Kartoffel

Patients treated for male pattern hair with finasteride show, after discontinuation of the drug, altered levels of neuroactive steroids in cerebrospinal fluid and plasma.
Caruso D1, Abbiati F1, Giatti S1, Romano S1, Fusco L2, Cavaletti G2, Melcangi RC3.
Author information

Abstract
Observations performed in a subset of patients treated for male pattern hair loss indicate that persistent sexual side effects as well as anxious/depressive symptomatology have been reported even after discontinuation of finasteride treatment. Due to the capability of finasteride to block the metabolism of progesterone (PROG) and/or testosterone (T) we have evaluated, by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry, the levels of several neuroactive steroids in paired plasma and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) samples obtained from post-finasteride patients and in healthy controls. At the examination, post-finasteride patients reported muscular stiffness, cramps, tremors and chronic fatigue in the absence of clinical evidence of any muscular disorder or strength reduction. Although severity of the anxious/depressive symptoms was quite variable in their frequency, overall all the subjects had a fairly complex and constant neuropsychiatric pattern. Assessment of neuroactive steroid levels in CSF showed a decrease of PROG and its metabolites, dihydroprogesterone (DHP) and tetrahydroprogesterone (THP), associated with an increase of its precursor pregnenolone (PREG). Altered levels were also observed for T and its metabolites. Thus, a significant decrease of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) associated with an increase of T as well as of 3α-diol was detected. Changes in neuroactive steroid levels also occurred in plasma. An increase of PREG, T, 3α-diol, 3β-diol and 17β-estradiol was associated with decreased levels of DHP and THP. The present observations show that altered levels of neuroactive steroids, associated with depression symptoms, are present in androgenic alopecia patients even after discontinuation of the finasteride treatment. This article is part of a Special Issue entitled 'Sex steroids and brain disorders'.

I'm not sure if this has ever been posted on this forum before, but here it is anyway.

Yes, I posted it about an hour ago ;)

alywest

This is the part that really makes no sense, how could someone possibly test high in progesterone when in this study every single subject had the same pattern:

"Although severity of the anxious/depressive symptoms was quite variable in their frequency, overall all the subjects had a fairly complex and constant neuropsychiatric pattern. Assessment of neuroactive steroid levels in CSF showed a decrease of PROG and its metabolites, dihydroprogesterone (DHP) and tetrahydroprogesterone (THP), associated with an increase of its precursor pregnenolone (PREG)."

cyclops

Don't be so gullible. You don't have to be on some "level." It's just slick talk. You have to become your own master. Take bits and pieces from people and build your own thoughts together. He thinks a diet of mostly seafood is healthy and claims that the warnings of mercury and other toxins are false. His glutathione is up after eating so much toxic seafood and he thinks that's a good thing. It's not. He says sugar is bad but eats rice which converts to pure sugar very quickly. He contradicts himself. But the biggest red flag with him is his comments on aging. He has a really woo-woo view on aging. He doesn't understand normal aging in the normal human organism and is trying appeal to peoples emotions about aging because people are desperate to find ways to "anti" age themselves. I couldn't care less if he is rude and insults Peat or whoever. I don't agree with Peat on everything (ah yes, the currently common used sentence now, because if you say you like someone you then quickly have to hold up both hands and say "but I don't agree with everything they say," that should be common sense). But you also have to be able to see internet trolls for what they are. He said "My father looks so much younger than Peat it is not even funny.." that's something a troll says. Look at his trolling on other forums and you can see what he is. A broken clock is right twice a day. Just because a net troll can write in slick talk doesn't mean you should blindly follow him, but then again maybe it does for people who are genetically susceptible to follow such people so it's just evolution doing what it does.

I get what you're saying and I'm usually very good at cutting through the bulls*t. But when you guys get to talking about Gbold it's just way over my head. I feel like I'm watching heavyweights go at it. Neither side sounds dumb to me and I never really hear anyone admit to defeat.

It's like two seemingly intelligent camps not being able to come to an agreement and they have very different opinions and dire consequences.

Anyone have anything to say about Gbold saying sugar is bad but still eating rice??

Last edited:

alywest

@Vicecaz Regarding progestins in progesterone testing (I think this is a valid thing to consider since finasteride is a progestin.)

"High levels (of progesterone) are necessary at times, but sometimes levels get too high when they shouldn’t which can cause dysfunction. This can happen due to excessive intake of progestogen/progestin supplements which affect serum progesterone levels."

Wouldn't that mean that you could be getting a false high reading for progesterone when you are actually too high in progestins?
What you Should Know About High Progesterone Levels -

Last edited:
That seems to make sense, right @Westside PUFAs?

No. He doesn't make any sense. Again, I don't know about you but I personally can't take someone seriously who thinks that Peat looks "old" for someone who's twice as old as he is. And no, I don't say that because I'm butthurt about him calling Peat "old." It has nothing to do with that. I'm not some defender of Ray Peat. I also post un-Peaty things but I just do it without getting banned and when it's un-Peaty I make the context clear for the newbie in then actually defining what Peat himself does/said. It's literally just low-IQ thinking to me. He could show me a picture of anyone else who's 81 years old and he would also say that they look old because his view on aging is really odd and/or it's just him trying to sell snake oil. The way he speaks is very snake-oily "I can make you young again" health food store nonsense.

Last edited:

Wagner83

Gbol and haidut may meet in the summer of 2018 I'm very curious what the outcome will be if it happens.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals