Lokzo

Forum Supporter

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
D

danishispsychic

thank you @Lokzo so much. super interesting as i have never been diagnosed as schizophrenia but whenever i get one of those dna things and run it through something like genetic genie i have the " variants " for it. hmmm.

CaptWho

So, if baking soda is therapeutic for cancer then what is the protocol. The study used an oral administration of a human equivalent dosage (HED) of about 250mg/kg daily for a period of 8 weeks. This means that an oral dose of about 20g daily should be enough for most people. The reason I mention the 20g dosage is that it also happens to be the most widely used dosing regimen for enhancing performance among athletes. The performance-enhancing effect is achieved through the same mechanism with which baking soda is therapeutic for cancer - i.e. neutralizing lactic acid (lactic acid promotes muscle fatigue), and increasing CO2 (which improves tissue oxygenation and further depresses lactic acid synthesis).
I'm not understanding these dosing instructions. Milligrams, grams and kilograms are very different measurements. 250mg = .00881849oz, 20g = .705479oz, 250kg = 8818.49oz. The larger the dose, the harder it is to ingest it. So, if I took for example 20g, would I take that as a powdered dose?
Google said:
Early after an ingestion of too much baking soda, vomiting and diarrhea are common as the body tries to correct the high sodium concentration by pulling more water into the digestive tract. After absorption, high sodium concentrations can cause seizures, dehydration, and kidney failure.
I'd like to give this a try, but I don't want it to kill me before the cancer does. Suggestions?

tankasnowgod

I'm not understanding these dosing instructions. Milligrams, grams and kilograms are very different measurements. 250mg = .00881849oz, 20g = .705479oz, 250kg = 8818.49oz. The larger the dose, the harder it is to ingest it. So, if I took for example 20g, would I take that as a powdered dose? I'd like to give this a try, but I don't want it to kill me before the cancer does. Suggestions?

The mg/kg dose refers to amount of baking soda/weight of the person. So, at 250mg/kg, if someone weighed 100kg, they would take 25000mg (or 25 grams) of baking soda.

It's a daily dose, which should probably best be split up over the day. Also, be wary of the fact that baking soda will react with stomach acid. That's why I usually dissolve it in OJ first.

Vinny

TheCodez

Interestingly I have a tumor in my head. I've never had it biopsied even though docs insist that I should. It has kept me in near constant pain since 2017. I've done a lot of experimentation since then, figuring out what makes it worse and what makes it better. Fortunately it responds very quickly to problematic foods, so it's not too hard to figure out what NOT to do. At this point it doesn't torment me most of the time. Though I rarely completely forget it's there. Stress or anger always still makes the pain kick up even if my diet is as perfect as I've figured out how to make it. I've made a lot of changes that seem to contribute to the reduced pain, but if I had to put my finger on one single thing that made the biggest difference, it would be baking soda. I accidentally discovered its near magical capacity for healing this thing while on vacation a couple years ago. I presently eat 3 to 5 tsp per day.

emarie

Interestingly I have a tumor in my head. I've never had it biopsied even though docs insist that I should. It has kept me in near constant pain since 2017. I've done a lot of experimentation since then, figuring out what makes it worse and what makes it better. Fortunately it responds very quickly to problematic foods, so it's not too hard to figure out what NOT to do. At this point it doesn't torment me most of the time. Though I rarely completely forget it's there. Stress or anger always still makes the pain kick up even if my diet is as perfect as I've figured out how to make it. I've made a lot of changes that seem to contribute to the reduced pain, but if I had to put my finger on one single thing that made the biggest difference, it would be baking soda. I accidentally discovered its near magical capacity for healing this thing while on vacation a couple years ago. I presently eat 3 to 5 tsp per day.
I am so glad you found something that helps! Thank you for sharing.

joaquin

So is metformin good or bad?

Sitaruîm

Very interesting, you should have a thread to document how it all evolves!

RealNeat

So is metformin good or bad?
I dont think it has an overall positive benefit. Berberine can have some similar effects and may be safer. The dietary philosophy around metformin is not really in line with Peat. I think there is a good summary after 1:28:40 here How Linoleic Acid is making you fat and Stearic Acid might just be the remedy with Brad Marshall, aka “The Croissant Diet Guy” | Carnivore MD

I think after you listen you will understand that its a backdoor method of bettering the NAD+/NADH ratio, even if one uses something as benign as stearic acid. I think its safer to use Peat principles to accomplish this, as you are then in line with the bodies preferred metabolic function as opposed to inducing back up states of metabolism and causing collateral damage.

This is summarized

Here:

Kind of here:

And here:

Last edited:

joaquin

I dont think it has an overall positive benefit. Berberine can have some similar effects and may be safer. The dietary philosophy around metformin is not really in line with Peat. I think there is a good summary after 1:28:40 here How Linoleic Acid is making you fat and Stearic Acid might just be the remedy with Brad Marshall, aka “The Croissant Diet Guy” | Carnivore MD

I think after you listen you will understand that its a backdoor method of bettering the NAD+/NADH ratio, even if one uses something as benign as stearic acid. I think its safer to use Peat principles to accomplish this, as you are then in line with the bodies preferred metabolic function as opposed to inducing back up states of metabolism and causing collateral damage.

This is summarized

Here:

Kind of here:

And here:
I used to take berberine but have since stopped. Its not normal to consume huge quantities of something that powerful for long periods.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals