Baking Soda Dramatically Increases Antibiotic Effectiveness, Could Help In Sepsis

Soren

Forum Supporter
Be aware of milk alkali syndrome. Be careful with high doses of baking soda.

Thanks yea I won't be taking any more baking soda for a while I definitely had too much at first.

So too much baking soda can cause hypercalcimia?

Can't seem to find any guidance on what is a "safe" dose to achieve physiological levels. I was thinking a couple of teaspoons a day.

Obi-wan

1/4 teaspoon in 8 ounces of water per serving. Maybe 2-3 times a day in between meals

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What is the dose to get to a concentration of 25nm baking soda as was done in the study?

I was thinking about taking a Tablespoon in a glass of water or orange juice everyday.

I think they are saying most people already have that level in their blood. So, even if there is a deficiency a small amount of maybe 1-2 tsp should be enough to restore that physiological concentration. Higher doses can cause bad side effects in people with ulcers, and even perforate an ulcer which is a medical emergency. But 1-2 tsp, mixed in something like OJ should be OK for most people. Athletes use up to 20g daily in 3-4 divided doses in order to avoid the GI risks and causing loose stools.

Mossy

I took that much and a really weird thing happened. I had a massive craving for sugar and water. I drank 4 cans of coke in about an hour. Other than that I felt a bit weird but not bad.
Haha...wow, 4 cans of coke. All-in-all, if that’s all that happened, not too bad. As compared to me, where I got more sick—fatigue and gut pain. Maybe I have an ulcer, which Haidut mentions.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5487

Baking soda is awesome and helps with fatigue, hair growth, skin, CO2..

Just be careful with the dosing. Do like 1/8 or 1/4 tsp dosing to play it safe.

What ever you do don't have like a Tsp after a big meat meal. Your body will freak

Hgreen56

Baking soda is awesome and helps with fatigue, hair growth, skin, CO2..

Just be careful with the dosing. Do like 1/8 or 1/4 tsp dosing to play it safe.

What ever you do don't have like a Tsp after a big meat meal. Your body will freak
because?
and what are the symptoms when the body freaks out?

GenericName86

because?
and what are the symptoms when the body freaks out?

I've heard baking soda can lower stomach acid for a short time after taking it but happy to be corrected, if true though that could be why you don't want to be consuming a lot of meat then taking the baking soda, all that protein and lower stomach acid can't be good?

managing

I've heard baking soda can lower stomach acid for a short time after taking it but happy to be corrected, if true though that could be why you don't want to be consuming a lot of meat then taking the baking soda, all that protein and lower stomach acid can't be good?
Yes, correct. It is a pretty short time, but it can be extreme.

Hgreen56

Yes, correct. It is a pretty short time, but it can be extreme.

huh? I always thought baking soda increase stomach acid
Learned something again

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals