Regina

B2 is a part of the enzyme xantine oxidase. this enzyme puts iron into blood. When you have cancer with bacterial infection. taking b2 will spread it like you read about. I had it I know. After taking b2 , my tumors trippled. Body inhibits xantine oxidase in case of bacterial infection and cancer, and this lowers MAO, since body goes into met acidosis to fight against bacterial infection, and this requires more adrenaline to compensate this metabolic acidosis, thus MAO is inhibited.

Unfortunately when you have the bacterial infection, body lowers conversion of the b2 into the active form, and this also effects the enzyme AO which breaks down aldehydes( the endotoxins everyone is talking about) And the whole pressure is put on ALDH enzyme to break down aldehydes which is NAD dependant. This is why nicotinamide helps people with bacterial infections.

Do these people make their studies up or something. OR they are trying to kill people on purpose.
gbolduev, Can you say what dose of nicotinamde would help clear bacterial infection?
I think I am fighting perhaps both bacteria and viral infection. I have very low iron in blood, high noradrenaline with any exercise and I think lung infection with biofilms and some fibrosis and fatique. I am trying self-care because I have no confidence in medical system. I bought some minocycline and OTC "biofilm" and digestive enzymes. I'm not sure what other strategies to do or what subsequent blood tests might be informative. Thank you.

gbolduev

gbolduev, Can you say what dose of nicotinamde would help clear bacterial infection?
I think I am fighting perhaps both bacteria and viral infection. I have very low iron in blood, high noradrenaline with any exercise and I think lung infection with biofilms and some fibrosis and fatique. I am trying self-care because I have no confidence in medical system. I bought some minocycline and OTC "biofilm" and digestive enzymes. I'm not sure what other strategies to do or what subsequent blood tests might be informative. Thank you.

You would need really high doses of nicotinamide, like over 5 grams I think.

Regina

You would need really high doses of nicotinamide, like over 5 grams I think.
Thx so much! I've got some here. Also taking Inosine (along with anti-serotonin, prog/preg...)
I just made an appt to see my Doctor for this wednesday. Any test suggestions????? Thank you!

Last edited:

Antonello

I took for two days plain riboflavin 200mg instead of the r5p form, I woke up this morning with nausea, diarrhea and mucus coming out yellow from my nose. Maybe I have trouble convert riboflavin.
I’m gonna come back to the r5p version.

Peatogenic

I can't find the full study, but here's a reference to a study that showed Riboflavin deficient rats have dysregulated mite populations on skin, while Riboflavin replete rats do not. Dysregulated mite populations on skin is found in the condition of rosacea.

Textbook of Natural Medicine

I have been experimenting with huge amounts and the impact has been amazing. I was diagnosed long ago with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and I have a new theory that EDS (hypermobile type) is really just a problem with cellular uptake of B2. If one looks at the "benefits" of B2, one can see the problems in EDS upside down. If this theory has any merit, it could save a whole lot a people a whole lot of pain for a whole lot of years. I sent an email on Friday to the Medical Director of the Ehlers Danlos Society and she emailed back today, "This is truly intriguing and I will definitely do some additional reading."
What doses do you use and what source?

Peatogenic

My skin has been noticeably clearing up and toning down since I started B2. (I have something similar to rosacea) Am thinking of going higher dose, so curious as well.

GAF

Bio Tech Pharmacal 400mg

Amazon

Seemed to have fewest other things

Luann

I'm waiting for my R5P to ship. I have terrible allergies right now and read a lot about R5P helping with histamine. My allergies aren't runny, they are stuffy and cause headaches so ...we'll see :rightmagnify:

Luann

The cell culture study found that "Riboflavin at 200 and 400 μmol/L significantly enhanced cell growth in test lung cancer cell lines." This is 5,000 times the highest concentration they found is the blood plasma in that observational human study.

Regarding that observational study, it is very mysterious how they came to their conclusions. I couldn't find a single hint.

lampofred

Apparently B2 is one of most toxic B vitamins to supplement because of a very high prevalence of manufacturing impurities.

Luann

That's spooky lampofred.

I am hypothesizing that my low stomach acid is caused by some kind of bacteria overgrowth. Where they are exactly and what kind I don't know. Only that my protein digestion is pretty bad.

R5P is my current hope to rein in whatever infection I have and help digestion get better. I tried two other natural antibiotics and didn't feel well with them. Not too sure how well a low-acid stomach can break down the gel outsides of capsules so I empty part of a R5P and part of a niaciamide capsule into my coffee and take them that way (the B3 is to help break down my histamine levels that protein indigestion causes).

Last edited:

ddjd

B2 is a part of the enzyme xantine oxidase. this enzyme puts iron into blood. When you have cancer with bacterial infection. taking b2 will spread it like you read about. I had it I know. After taking b2 , my tumors trippled. Body inhibits xantine oxidase in case of bacterial infection and cancer, and this lowers MAO, since body goes into met acidosis to fight against bacterial infection, and this requires more adrenaline to compensate this metabolic acidosis, thus MAO is inhibited.

Unfortunately when you have the bacterial infection, body lowers conversion of the b2 into the active form, and this also effects the enzyme AO which breaks down aldehydes( the endotoxins everyone is talking about) And the whole pressure is put on ALDH enzyme to break down aldehydes which is NAD dependant. This is why nicotinamide helps people with bacterial infections.

Do these people make their studies up or something. OR they are trying to kill people on purpose.
if you took the active form, b2 r5p, would that be a better option re this tumor growth issue?

Xemnoraq

This post is amazing @haidut , i've been searching endlessly for ways to deal with my excessive endotoxin bowel issues, id imagine B2 would be exceptionally effective in crohns and collitis, ironically enough when my bowel issues become very severe, the niacinamide bails out my liver from its swelling most of the time, the B1 lowers the lactic acid levels, but everytime i took a B-vitamin complex with B2 in it, i noticed an incredible relief and reduction in symptoms from endotoxin, and im sure the other B vitamins play a role i wonder if most of this is due to the B2, i love seeing posts like this because we talk so much about niacinamide etc but rarely do we ever touch on the other b vitamins it's very interesting to see where they can hold their place as useful supplements for specific issues.

Peatogenic

I have been experimenting with huge amounts and the impact has been amazing. I was diagnosed long ago with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and I have a new theory that EDS (hypermobile type) is really just a problem with cellular uptake of B2. If one looks at the "benefits" of B2, one can see the problems in EDS upside down. If this theory has any merit, it could save a whole lot a people a whole lot of pain for a whole lot of years. I sent an email on Friday to the Medical Director of the Ehlers Danlos Society and she emailed back today, "This is truly intriguing and I will definitely do some additional reading."

Have you had any updates?

GAF

Have you had any updates?

The EDS research folks are so invested in genetic causes, they are not able to contemplate something like a basic vitamin deficiency.

So, I hear nothing. I let them know. That's all I can do.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals