Did Gbolduev Have Any Evidence To Back Up His Claims About PH?

Kartoffel

True,

Right, x2 what noodle says. He never was actually proven wrong he got banned because people complained saying he was too "mean" in his responses so he had no chance to respond further. It baffles me how many people here discredited him immediately and wanted him banned (like the OP of this post) but still consider understanding his "theories" like by creating this thread.

He got proven wrong all the time! I just posted two studies contradicting one of his central claims. People posted tons of studies disproving much of his nonsense. Many of his claims were not disproved because it was impossible to disprove them since he doesn't subscribe to the central idea of scientific falsifiability.

TubZy

Before you start looking for evidence where he is wrong I would go looking for evidence where he is right. Almost everything he says can't be disproved because it's based on "knowledge" from anesthesiology textbooks (he never says which ones) and his own observations. In short, it's made up. For example, he constantly says that people with PFS have high progesterone. Apparently that's based on his observations/ work with clients. I think in reality it's based on a few hormone tests he read on the internet, because real studies show that PFS guys have low levels of progesterone and it's protective metabolites.

Neuroactive steroid levels and psychiatric and andrological features in post-finasteride patients. - PubMed - NCBI
Patients treated for male pattern hair with finasteride show, after discontinuation of the drug, altered levels of neuroactive steroids in cerebros... - PubMed - NCBI

It's virtually impossible to criticize any of his points because a) they change all the time b) he doesn't have any evidence/references for them c) he rejects any evidence that you may cite because c1) studies are rubbish and c2) only he can understand studies because he has a matrix.

I can understand how his style appeals to the ignorant and desperate, and there is the occasional truth hidden in his gibberish, but at the end of the day you should ask yourself whether you really want to believe a guy that refuses any objective evidence and claims that he cured his cancer and voluntarily took finasteride just to cure PFS within a few days, and who had several fake accounts here to praise and support himself.

If you are referring to these studies as proving him wrong, this is not proving him wrong at all even I talked about these studies here a while ago. You should reread his work although the 200 page thread on PFS he discussed was deleted where he addressed all of this. He said progesterone can be high OR low. The reason the metabolites are low is because 5AR is down regulated. There is a reason why the enzyme is low, the body is keeping it that way, just by increasing the enzyme directly doesnt work or actually cure anything, you are back to baseline when it wears off. This has been tried for years, so I don't get what you are proving?

Last edited:

Vicecaz

Before you start looking for evidence where he is wrong I would go looking for evidence where he is right. Almost everything he says can't be disproved because it's based on "knowledge" from anesthesiology textbooks (he never says which ones) and his own observations. In short, it's made up. For example, he constantly says that people with PFS have high progesterone. Apparently that's based on his observations/ work with clients. I think in reality it's based on a few hormone tests he read on the internet, because real studies show that PFS guys have low levels of progesterone and it's protective metabolites.

Neuroactive steroid levels and psychiatric and andrological features in post-finasteride patients. - PubMed - NCBI
Patients treated for male pattern hair with finasteride show, after discontinuation of the drug, altered levels of neuroactive steroids in cerebros... - PubMed - NCBI

It's virtually impossible to criticize any of his points because a) they change all the time b) he doesn't have any evidence/references for them c) he rejects any evidence that you may cite because c1) studies are rubbish and c2) only he can understand studies because he has a matrix.

I can understand how his style appeals to the ignorant and desperate, and there is the occasional truth hidden in his gibberish, but at the end of the day you should ask yourself whether you really want to believe a guy that refuses any objective evidence and claims that he cured his cancer and voluntarily took finasteride just to cure PFS within a few days, and who had several fake accounts here to praise and support himself.

I have PFS for 2 years now, he was the first to bring up the progesterone-related issue theory. I did a blood test to check. The results ? My progesterone turned out to be three times higher than the average range . I can upload the results, for what it's worth . Also he never said progesterone must be high in PFS patient, he stated that there is most likely many cases, at least 2, that are related to the Progesterone receptor and what works around it
It's not about blindly following him, can we stop with the Black or white way of thinking ? PFS remains a new and relatively undocumented issue, with almost no improvement or better understanding about this condition for.. years ?
He definitely brought pieces of the puzzles, it doesn't mean what he recommends will work for everyone with a 100% success rate . Nobody ever says so, but it seems that we are getting closer to find ways that could cure this condition. And we'll have drawbacks, that's unavoidable. The end goals

His theories also match the theory behind the Cdnuts protocol that remains to this day the one and only protocol that cured more than one isolated case of PFS

He got proven wrong all the time! I just posted two studies contradicting one of his central claims. People posted tons of studies disproving much of his nonsense. Many of his claims were not disproved because it was impossible to disprove them since he doesn't subscribe to the central idea of scientific falsifiability.

Don't waste your time with the fanboys. They're angry trolls who hate this forum.

TubZy

Studies aren't everything. I could pick out studies right now that go against peat's views, does that make him wrong too? He isn't necessarily against studies, he posts them as well, he just likes to understand the basics of enzyme function through minerals and other ways. His views pertain to a reason why a study comes out a certain way, you need to understand the fundamentals behind the outcome of the study instead of just reading the summary of the study and making a quick conclusion. This is the same reason why he is making a master matrix enzyme chart showing how minerals influence.

Kartoffel

If you are referring to these studies as proving him wrong, this is not proving him wrong at all even I talked about these studies here a while ago. You should reread his work although the 200 page thread on PFS he discussed was deleted where he addressed all of this. He said progesterone can be high OR low base The reason the metabolites are low is because 5AR is down regulated. There is a reason why the enzyme is low, the body is keeping it that way, just by increasing the enzyme directly doesnt work or actually cure anything, you are back to baseline when it wears off. This has been tried for years, so I don't get what you are proving?

Ah, I see - It can be high or low. Everything in Gbol's theories can be either high or low. Whether something is high or low, increased or decreased, always depends on which one it has to be in order to save his theory. As I said, unscientific nonsense. If you meet your guru next time, tell him to read a little Karl Popper.

TubZy

Ah, I see - It can be high or low. Everything in Gbol's theories can be either high or low. Whether something is high or low, increased or decreased, always depends on which one it has to be inorder to save his theory. As I said, unscientific nonsense. If you meet your guru next time, tell him to read a little Karl Popper.

It doesn't matter? This was already proven with multiple trials. People who had high progesterone and low progesterone both took an anti progesterone drug and the outcome was the same, they improved dramatically, this goes for PSSD and post accutane as well so I'm not sure where you are getting your information from. The reason that it can be high OR low is because the body is insensitive to it. You really haven't read any of Gbol's work at all, you haven't even gotten one thing he said that was accurate.

Kartoffel

It doesn't matter? This was already proven with multiple trials. People who had high progesterone and low progesterone both took an anti progesterone drug and the outcome was the same, they improved dramatically, this goes for PSSD and post accutane as well so I'm not sure where you are getting your information from. The reason that it can be high OR low is because the body is insensitive too. You really haven't read any of Gbol's work at all, you haven't even gotten one thing he said that was accurate.

Please post reference!

Kartoffel

I can't or I will get banned, I can PM them to you though

You will get banned for posting a reference? Well, now I am excited what kind of "evidence" this is going to be. Feel free to send me a PM

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

TubZy

Fake news.

Tubzy stirring the pot again. :rolleyes:

I'm allowed to post links to a site pertaining to Gbol? Because the links that were posted in the Gbol Q and A thread are hidden. Well the entire thread is hidden in general as it doesn't appear in the news feed since the information that has to do with Gbol so why is that?

Tarmander

Right, x2 what noodle says. He never was actually proven wrong he got banned because people complained saying he was too "mean" in his responses so he had no chance to respond further. It baffles me how many people here discredited him immediately and wanted him banned (like the OP of this post) but still want to understand his "theories" like by creating this thread. It is fine if you don't believe him but don't try to discredit him then still want to act interested in his work.

Dude cmon, you used to be at least somewhat reasonable. He was begging to be banned, literally asking the mods to ban him. He got his own section, multiple threads to explore his theories and answer questions, and the guy couldn't handle it. You really need to learn this old soviet/communist tactic of claiming victimhood while doing whatever the hell you want. He was not banned because he was mean. He was given more leeway then anyone ever on this board. The things he got away with saying, even after being asked to keep it respectful, were outrageous.

Kartoffel

I'm allowed to post links to a site pertaining to Gbol? Because the links that were posted in the Gbol Q and A thread are hidden. Well the entire thread is hidden in general as it doesn't appear in the news feed since the information that has to do with Gbol so why is that?

You know, when I said reference I was thinking about some sort of objective, scientific evidence, not stories posted by annonymous people on the internet. Nevertheless, please send me the link. Do you at least want to share with us which anti-progesterone drug you are talking about?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Because the links that were posted in the Gbol Q and A thread are hidden.
More fake news. No links have been touched in that thread.

Last edited:

TubZy

You know, when I said reference I was thinking about some sort of objective, scientific evidence, not stories posted by annonymous people on the internet. Nevertheless, please send me the link. Do you at least want to share with us which anti-progesterone drug you are talking about?

Like I said, I'm not going through the entire thing again. I said there was a 200 page thread on it, you are obviously new here towards this subject otherwise you would know what I'm talking about as most people on this thread do so I have no idea why you are getting so defensive. If you are going to say I'm making stuff up, ask Charlie, he can confirm as he was involved in thread.

TubZy

More fake news. No links have been touched in that thread.

OK, so you didn't hide the exact link, but the thread that contains them, even better. Like I'd said I prefer posting things via PM for that purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kartoffel

Like I said, I'm not going through the entire thing again. I said there was a 200 page thread on it, you are obviously new here towards this subject otherwise you would know what I'm talking about as most people on this thread do so I have no idea why you are getting so defensive. If you are going to say I'm making stuff up, ask Charlie, he can confirm as he was involved in thread.

Jeez, you gbol followers are tirrering...can just name the drug you are referring to? No one is getting defensive, no one wants you to go through the entire thing again, I just want to know the name of the drug you are referring to. Very simple request. It's very telling how you guys artifically want to create a fight everytime others ask you for very simple things. I am still waiting for the link

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

TubZy

Jeez, you gbol followers are tirrering...can just name the drug you are referring to? No one is getting defensive, no one wants you to go through the entire thing again, I just want to know the name of the drug you are referring to. Very simple request. It's very telling how you guys artifically want to create a fight everytime others ask you for very simple things. I am still waiting for the link

Sent you the links after you already