Did anyone reversed grey hairs with topical copper?

Ismail

You used an EXTRACT which is SO MUCH stronger than the natural "normal" leaf. My husband took it without issue for many years. We just don't need it anymore. Trust me FirnessMike I dot my "I's"' and cross my "t's'" and i wouldn't recommend "salad greens" if they would be harmful. Here he is, and not falling apart as you are suggesting.
@Rinse & rePeat how much did you and your husband take of that nettle supplement? eg 2 capsules a day etc. (And for how long?)

Thank you ?

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

i wonder if anyone knows what particular nettle compound helping with reversing grey hairs.

Ismail

i wonder if anyone knows what particular nettle compound helping with reversing grey hairs.
Hey bud, I’m gonna try what @Rinse & rePeat and her husband did with the nettle supplement, I’ve ordered the exact same one, will keep you all updated, though I’m sure it’ll take at least a month to show any results etc ?‍♂️

@Rinse & rePeat how much did you and your husband take of that nettle supplement? eg 2 capsules a day etc. (And for how long?)

Thank you ?
Our bottle says to take two twice and that is what i did at first to reverse the gray, but over the following 5 years or so I used it more sporadically to handle histamine issues. I only stopped using it maybe a year ago not really needing it anymore. My husband still uses it for some back pain he incurred last Fall from a tetanus shot. It is good for a variety of things!

Attachments

• 20210604_105036.jpg
    20210604_105036.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 21
  • 20210604_105026.jpg
    20210604_105026.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 20210604_105008.jpg
    20210604_105008.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 20210604_105020.jpg
    20210604_105020.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 22

Ismail

Our bottle says to take two twice and that is what i did at first to reverse the gray, but over the following 5 years or so I used it more sporadically to handle histamine issues. I only stopped using it maybe a year ago not really needing it anymore. My husband still uses it for some back pain he incurred last Fall from a tetanus shot. It is good for a variety of things!
Amazing, thank you so much.

My bottles arriving tomorrow hopefully (I bought exactly the same one, surprised they had it here in the UK on Amazon).

Amazing, thank you so much.

My bottles arriving tomorrow hopefully (I bought exactly the same one, surprised they had it here in the UK on Amazon).
Like anything, start with just one to make sure you have no allergy to it. It isn't a high allergy risk thing, I even break open the capsule and give it to my little dog. It is always good to be sure though :)

Like anything, start with just one to make sure you have no allergy to it. It isn't a high allergy risk thing, I even break open the capsule and give it to my little dog. It is always good to be sure though :)
My husband thinks it helps him sleep better too!

Jinju

For the hair I would take two with my first meal and 2 at bedtime without food.

Thanks! I have purchased the exact same brand too. They arrived today..... I will start with one tomorrow and then increase the dose.
Question: for how long did you take 2 capsules twice a day for the grey?

I have also heard some people complain that it keeps them awake if they take it close to bedtime. Its interesting that your husband thinks it helps him sleep better...

Ismail

For the hair I would take two with my first meal and 2 at bedtime without food.

Okey dokes, thank you

I don't know how "Peaty' you are, but if you want to expedite the process then ditch the grains, they really gray hair. Potatoes are fine though.

I did not know about grains greying ones hair ?

Is that from your own experience/observations or is there some studies etc. behind it?

Thank you again ?

Ismail

Thanks! I have purchased the exact same brand too. They arrived today..... I will start with one tomorrow and then increase the dose.
Question: for how long did you take 2 capsules twice a day for the grey?

I have also heard some people complain that it keeps them awake if they take it close to bedtime. Its interesting that your husband thinks it helps him sleep better...
Cool, we can both experiment and update here ??

Okey dokes, thank you

I did not know about grains greying ones hair ?

Is that from your own experience/observations or is there some studies etc. behind it?

Thank you again ?
From my experiences, I still will start getting gray hairs on top when I get back into the grains and beans. Of course I am not doing nettle now so it is more apparent when I start getting them. There are studies that show that gray hair has higher concentrations of tryptophan in it than in regular hair, indicating too much meat might contribute to grays. Ray Peat talks a lot about phosphorus accelerating the aging process which would be your grains, beans and meats.

Ismail

From my experiences, I still will start getting gray hairs on top when I get back into the grains and beans. Of course I am not doing nettle now so it is more apparent when I start getting them. There are studies that show that gray hair has higher concentrations of tryptophan in it than in regular hair, indicating too much meat might contribute to grays. Ray Peat talks a lot about phosphorus accelerating the aging process which would be your grains, beans and meats.
Wow! Thank you for that, really genuinely appreciate this ?

frannybananny

Yes! I told the whole story to you on page one of your thread. People in Greece eat nettle salad before meals, and buy it in the grocery stores next to the lettuce. I wish we could get it because I have been told it is delicious. It is a food, not perfect, but with powers. For some people it could be worth trading in their pizza and estrogen laden sushi trips for, and as I said to you "compensate for it". I think anyone would trade in the chance to get their hair back to a happy place for a slight possible downside. I took it for at least 6 years and my husband for the last couple of years also daily and we have survived to tell the tale.
Stinging nettle is readily available as a common weed and you can forage for it...use gloves... add to soups, salads, anything, it is a natural antihistamine. Look up the picture, you will start to recognize it in backyards, along roadways etc.

Ismail

When you say to handle histamine issues, do you mean things like flair ups and hay fever etc etc.?

Wow! Thank you for that, really genuinely appreciate this ?
I am so pleased that you find so much value in my experiences Ismail! Please reach out anytime for anything I can answer for you! Let me know how it goes ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals