Are Hair Fibres Safe To Use?

Steve123

Hey!

So i'm a male interested in using a hair fibre to make hair ‘appear’ thicker LONG TERM with potential everyday use.. One of the ones that is not effected by rain/wind etc..

-Can these products in anyway progress hair loss? Any of the ingredients get in the pores/skin somehow and be detrimental? Is there certain ingredients to avoid?

-I also have dandruff/eczema issues on scalp so something that can avoid any issues with this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there a ‘safer’ better brand that would avoid this altogether? (Uk accessible).

These are some brands that seem good:

TOPPIK: Hair Building Fibers(Ingredients: Keratin, Ammonium Chloride, Silica, DMDM Hydantoin. May Contain/peut contenir/puede contener: Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Green 5 (CI 61570), Green 3 (CI 42053), Green 6 (CI 61565), Orange 4 (CI 15510)

BOLDIFY: BOLDIFY Hair Thickening Fibers (This is the US website, will the uk bought product be exactly the same in terms of ingredients?: The ingredients are following: Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton), Mineral-based colorants (Natural Iron Oxides), Sodium Chloride (Salt))

HAIR GENETICS: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hair-Genetics®-22g-Dispenser-Concealer/dp/B07XDLKMDG/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=hair%2Bgenetics%2Bfibre&qid=1592342554&sr=8-2-spons&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExQzlRWlpPQlJLTEMwJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMDQ0Nzg2UTFQRlpIS1U0UDFaJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA3NDIyNjczUzRHN0JVQklLOEVOJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1(Cant find ingredients anywhere online for this one so could be a red flag)

GOFYBR: https://gofybr.com/collections/frontpage/products/gofybr-12-5g-travel (Ingredients are: gossypium herbaceum fiber, sodium sulfate, aluminum silicate, ammonium chloride, Mineral based colourants; CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492)

Does anyone have any experience of long term use of these? With negative or not?

Thanks all!

proteome

Forum Supporter
I use Lipogaine, because as far as I can tell, it has just one ingredient: Keratin Fiber

I think this is the link, and the kind I got is not actually a spray of anything, just the powder: Lipogaine Hair Fibers , Hair Loss Concealer

I spray sol-ban first, then powder this on top.

Once I take care of some of my inflammation, sleep, digestion, and stress issues, I plan to look at healing my hair more, but for now, this helps for occasions where I want to look a bit better than usual.

As for your Hair Genetics option, it could be just keratin.

Amazon product ASIN B07XDLKMDGView: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hair-Genetics%C2%AE-22g-Dispenser-Concealer/dp/B07XDLKMDG

Here's the company's contact page, if you want to just ask them directly: Contact

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom