Did anyone reversed grey hairs with topical copper?

Ismail

Stinging nettle is readily available as a common weed and you can forage for it...use gloves... add to soups, salads, anything, it is a natural antihistamine. Look up the picture, you will start to recognize it in backyards, along roadways etc.
Oh ok, thank you, I just posted my above question to @Rinse & rePeat and i think you kinda answered byway of mentioning that it’s a natural antihistamine ?

Thank you again.

Ismail

I am so pleased that you find so much value in my experiences Ismail! Please reach out anytime for anything I can answer for you! Let me know how it goes ?
Will do, thank you again ??

Have just taken my first two capsules ?

Attachments

• 5DFDFBB1-15BB-4E49-8DC3-37C9B20E0E52.jpeg
    5DFDFBB1-15BB-4E49-8DC3-37C9B20E0E52.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 11
Stinging nettle is readily available as a common weed and you can forage for it...use gloves... add to soups, salads, anything, it is a natural antihistamine. Look up the picture, you will start to recognize it in backyards, along roadways etc.
You are so right Franny, and I hear from a Greek acquaintance, who eats sauteed nettle leaves before every meal when he in Greece, that it is absolutely delicious! It is so strange isn't it that the plant's stingers can give an intense histamine reaction, while leaves do the exact opposite! Nature is so curious!

When you say to handle histamine issues, do you mean things like flair ups and hay fever etc etc.?
Yeah I use it when I get puffy eyes from too many histamine foods or when I get sinus trouble, a couple of nettle clears it right up.

Happycat

I have been following this thread quietly. ?
I went and picked up some nettle leaves from my garden and died them up, but how much to eat?
Does anyone know what is inside Nature's way capsules, is it the dried and powdered leaf or is it a leaf extract, which would be much stronger than just powdered leaf?

I have also been experimenting with blackstrap molasses which is supposed to reverse grey hair, one tablespoon per day, but it's only been 2 weeks and it is too soon to tell if it's working.

I have been following this thread quietly. ?
I went and picked up some nettle leaves from my garden and died them up, but how much to eat?
Does anyone know what is inside Nature's way capsules, is it the dried and powdered leaf or is it a leaf extract, which would be much stronger than just powdered leaf?

I have also been experimenting with blackstrap molasses which is supposed to reverse grey hair, one tablespoon per day, but it's only been 2 weeks and it is too soon to tell if it's working.
Mine is powdered HappyCat.

Attachments

• 20210607_100628.jpg
    20210607_100628.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 5
Hi R&R - how long before you noticed any effects on your hair?
Since hair grows 1/4 to a half inch a month, I only noticed results the first 3 to 4 months, pulling out a gray hair and looking at the roots. I was also grain free, and as I have said in other posts, and maybe this one, I didn't have phosphorus and anti-nutrients working against me, making the nettle more effective.

Jinju

Since hair grows 1/4 to a half inch a month, I only noticed results the first 3 to 4 months, pulling out a gray hair and looking at the roots. I was also grain free, and as I have said in other posts, and maybe this one, I didn't have phosphorus and anti-nutrients working against me, making the nettle more effective.
Thanks! I plan to continue for a few more months - just wanted a rough idea of when I can expect results. No point giving up too soon.
I don't eat grains either - it has been over 5 years now.

JamesGatz

My experience:

I only get grey hair when I consume something that's hard on the stomach - I noticed that whenever my hair begins to lose a little color I feel somewhat depressed and I also get stomach cramps at the same time - it's interesting. I had initially thought it was copper and/or tryptophan related, but

If I drink too much OJ in one sitting = my hair begins to lose color and my stomach starts cramping up and depression (too acidic?)
If I eat too much pineapple in one sitting (good for cleaning up my intensities, but a little harsh on my gut) = my hair begins to lose color and my stomach starts cramping up and depression
If I eat too much carrot salad in one sitting - BINGO = my hair begins to lose color and my stomach starts cramping up and depression

What helps my stomach relax and my hair color/mood restored? Gelatin, Bugles, a nice salty meal, soda - my observations

JamesGatz

My experience:

I only get grey hair when I consume something that's hard on the stomach - I noticed that whenever my hair begins to lose a little color I feel somewhat depressed and I also get stomach cramps at the same time - it's interesting. I had initially thought it was copper and/or tryptophan related, but

If I drink too much OJ in one sitting = my hair begins to lose color and my stomach starts cramping up and depression (too acidic?)
If I eat too much pineapple in one sitting (good for cleaning up my intensities, but a little harsh on my gut) = my hair begins to lose color and my stomach starts cramping up and depression
If I eat too much carrot salad in one sitting - BINGO = my hair begins to lose color and my stomach starts cramping up and depression

What helps my stomach relax and my hair color/mood restored? Gelatin, Bugles, a nice salty meal, soda - my observations
And if you guys want to run an experiment on this, just sip on Mexican coke for a few minutes - any grey hairs on me get obliterated, tested it on my dogs muff too and it went from gray to jet BLACK

RealNeat

And if you guys want to run an experiment on this, just sip on Mexican coke for a few minutes - any grey hairs on me get obliterated, tested it on my dogs muff too and it went from gray to jet BLACK
Like... instantly?..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals