Shilajit + green clay = antihistamine tonic(?)

For the past few weeks, on most days, I've taken anywhere from 1/2 to 2 teaspoons of illite clay that has soaked in water each day.

It seems that the clay alone has given quite the benefit in the way of noticeable reduction of typical food-sensitive reactions (ex. tomatoes, garlic, cucumber, bread, etc). It has also helped sensations of overall hydration.

After realizing that the powdered water extract of shilajit that I have digests much better after soaking in water similar to the clay, I decided to combine them. I figure the green clay is an assortment of inorganic minerals and the shilajit is an assortment of organic minerals, so it'll probably either be magical or disastrous.

I've never had any particularly ill feeling from taking the two of these things as long as they are soaked in water for several hours barring taking them less than an hour after eating a heavy meal. The tonic works best on an empty stomach, such as first thing in the morning. It's a real brain gain straight away, though that might be attributed to my own remediation of deficiency from excessive sauna sweating and enema use.

Regardless of the above, I recently had an especially remarkable experience in which the breathing of my nose was obstructed, almost as if the inside of my nose was swollen. I dealt with this for many years throughout my teens and it's a very familiar, acute allergic reaction to a recent food I ate. The only thing I've noticed that does it these days is large doses of high fructose corn syrup. I'm sure that the silly caramel syrup the barista put in my coffee a couple hours earlier was the cause.

So then - as per the daily routine - I downed the mixture of 1/2 tsp shilajit & 1/2 tsp illite clay upon getting home, and my nose opened up clear as day within 3 seconds flat. Mind you that I had certainly drank enough water for the previous 4 hours, which wasn't helping the dilemma much at all in the middle period.

To say briefly, in the book, 'Your Body's Many Cries for Water' by F. Batmanghelidj, it is explained early on that the cause of high histamine is due to dehydration. It is then repeatedly established that the body needs salt in order for the water to be bound to something, thus the prescription of 1/4 tsp salt per 1 liter of water is advised.

While I'm sure that salt is needed in healthful quantities in order for water to be bound within the body, the hydration equation surely also branches out to all of the water soluble (B, C) vitamins in addition to the major electrolytes, minerals, and eventually the numerous trace minerals.

It is appropriate to mention that a decent quality B-complex has really done everything for my overall health over the last couple of months. Blood sugar no longer gets whacked by too much milk and coffee. White sugar doesn't burn me out. Almost not getting sunburned despite long days outside. Sweat loss is large and effortless. Food feels more retentive, as if my metabolism is utilizing it more efficiently. NDT supplementation can be more liberal without as much consequence.

Similar to the shilajit and clay, I believe that the B-vitamins are better absorbed on an empty stomach.

With all of these things (B-vits, shilajit, and green clay), dehydration and constipation is prone to occur without extra water intake to match supplementation. It becomes especially important to keep on top of fluid intake, which can in turn make for a marvelous sense of healthful restoration as the water being taken in has somewhere to go. I find that the sensation of absorbing water in is palpable and established in conjunction with this assortment of water soluble compounds.

Shilajit

Illite (green) clay

B-complex

'Your Body's Many Cries for Water' by F. Batmanghelidj

A summary of 2500 studies on the subject of bentonite clay which has subcategories of its effect on the GI tract, kidneys, antibacterial properties, skin and hair, bone, cancer, and 'detoxification' among others:
Bentonite Clay as a Natural Remedy: A Brief Review

"Benefits of green clay" -
French green clay and its benefits

In Jeremiah 2:22, God makes a mention that the people wash themselves with nitre and take much soap for themselves. With the help of a Strongs concordance, "nitre" is mineral potash. 'Pot ash' is the mineral residue left at the bottom of a pot after vegetables cook in it. 'Potash' is the origin of "potassium."

Jeremiah 2:22 - "For though thou wash thee with nitre, and take thee much soap, yet thine iniquity is marked before me, saith the Lord GOD."

We are said to be made of dust and clay:

Job 33:6 -“Behold, I am according to thy wish in God's stead: I also am formed out of the clay.”
Isaiah 64:8 - “But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.”
Job 34:15 - “All flesh shall perish together, and man shall turn again unto dust.”
Genesis 2:7 - “And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.”

Elie

Forum Supporter
Likely fine to take the two together.
I am fascinated by Shilajit and would like to understand it more.
Dr Zack Bush did an in vitro study to show it helps health disrupted tight junctions and promotes it for "leaky gut".

Inaut

For the past few weeks, on most days, I've taken anywhere from 1/2 to 2 teaspoons of illite clay that has soaked in water each day.

It seems that the clay alone has given quite the benefit in the way of noticeable reduction of typical food-sensitive reactions (ex. tomatoes, garlic, cucumber, bread, etc). It has also helped sensations of overall hydration.

After realizing that the powdered water extract of shilajit that I have digests much better after soaking in water similar to the clay, I decided to combine them. I figure the green clay is an assortment of inorganic minerals and the shilajit is an assortment of organic minerals, so it'll probably either be magical or disastrous.

I've never had any particularly ill feeling from taking the two of these things as long as they are soaked in water for several hours barring taking them less than an hour after eating a heavy meal. The tonic works best on an empty stomach, such as first thing in the morning. It's a real brain gain straight away, though that might be attributed to my own remediation of deficiency from excessive sauna sweating and enema use.

Regardless of the above, I recently had an especially remarkable experience in which the breathing of my nose was obstructed, almost as if the inside of my nose was swollen. I dealt with this for many years throughout my teens and it's a very familiar, acute allergic reaction to a recent food I ate. The only thing I've noticed that does it these days is large doses of high fructose corn syrup. I'm sure that the silly caramel syrup the barista put in my coffee a couple hours earlier was the cause.

So then - as per the daily routine - I downed the mixture of 1/2 tsp shilajit & 1/2 tsp illite clay upon getting home, and my nose opened up clear as day within 3 seconds flat. Mind you that I had certainly drank enough water for the previous 4 hours, which wasn't helping the dilemma much at all in the middle period.

To say briefly, in the book, 'Your Body's Many Cries for Water' by F. Batmanghelidj, it is explained early on that the cause of high histamine is due to dehydration. It is then repeatedly established that the body needs salt in order for the water to be bound to something, thus the prescription of 1/4 tsp salt per 1 liter of water is advised.

While I'm sure that salt is needed in healthful quantities in order for water to be bound within the body, the hydration equation surely also branches out to all of the water soluble (B, C) vitamins in addition to the major electrolytes, minerals, and eventually the numerous trace minerals.

It is appropriate to mention that a decent quality B-complex has really done everything for my overall health over the last couple of months. Blood sugar no longer gets whacked by too much milk and coffee. White sugar doesn't burn me out. Almost not getting sunburned despite long days outside. Sweat loss is large and effortless. Food feels more retentive, as if my metabolism is utilizing it more efficiently. NDT supplementation can be more liberal without as much consequence.

Similar to the shilajit and clay, I believe that the B-vitamins are better absorbed on an empty stomach.

With all of these things (B-vits, shilajit, and green clay), dehydration and constipation is prone to occur without extra water intake to match supplementation. It becomes especially important to keep on top of fluid intake, which can in turn make for a marvelous sense of healthful restoration as the water being taken in has somewhere to go. I find that the sensation of absorbing water in is palpable and established in conjunction with this assortment of water soluble compounds.

Shilajit

Illite (green) clay

B-complex

A summary of 2500 studies on the subject of bentonite clay which has subcategories of its effect on the GI tract, kidneys, antibacterial properties, skin and hair, bone, cancer, and 'detoxification' among others:

In Jeremiah 2:22, God makes a mention that the people wash themselves with nitre and take much soap for themselves. With the help of a Strongs concordance, "nitre" is mineral potash. 'Pot ash' is the mineral residue left at the bottom of a pot after vegetables cook in it. 'Potash' is the origin of "potassium."

Jeremiah 2:22 - "For though thou wash thee with nitre, and take thee much soap, yet thine iniquity is marked before me, saith the Lord GOD."

Job 33:6 -“Behold, I am according to thy wish in God's stead: I also am formed out of the clay.”
Isaiah 64:8 - “But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.”
Job 34:15 - “All flesh shall perish together, and man shall turn again unto dust.”
Genesis 2:7 - “And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.”
Great post bro. I'm noticing a lot of benefits from shilajit stacked with b complex, sski, selenium, policosanols and aspirin or vitamin e. Black seeds are awesome too

GenericName86

Great post bro. I'm noticing a lot of benefits from shilajit stacked with b complex, sski, selenium, policosanols and aspirin or vitamin e. Black seeds are awesome too
What brand are you using if you don't mind me asking? I'm entertaining the thought of trying it but not sure which brand to go with that's safe. I keep hearing about the heavy metal content being an issue but there's no denying the positive benefits many people are experiencing with it.

OP
Twohandsondeck
Dr Zack Bush did an in vitro study to show it helps health disrupted tight junctions and promotes it for "leaky gut".
In line with Bush's usual order of business, yepyep. Nice to hear.
Sounds cool. I happen to have most of that stuff on hand, so I'll try to see what you mean. What's the intent of the policosanol? To further decongest blood?

Jam

Which b complex are you using?

Inaut

What brand are you using if you don't mind me asking? I'm entertaining the thought of trying it but not sure which brand to go with that's safe. I keep hearing about the heavy metal content being an issue but there's no denying the positive benefits many people are experiencing with it.
I purchased it from ebay from a seller in Russia, I can't compare it to other brands but it seems legit and they provide 3rd party testing certification.
Sounds cool. I happen to have most of that stuff on hand, so I'll try to see what you mean. What's the intent of the policosanol? To further decongest blood?
Yes, and I think policosanols should be taken with blood thinners (like you'd find in nature).
Which b complex are you using?
Pure Encapsulations B-Complex Plus

mm33

Forum Supporter

Shilajit

Illite (green) clay

B-complex

Thanks for the great post and info. I like shilajit and ordered the green clay so will definitely try the combo.