Did anyone reversed grey hairs with topical copper?

JamesGatz

Like... instantly?..
Yea it's an immediate reaction, the whole front part of her muff goes to black and the grayer parts on the sides turns to more of a darker grey rather than a white. On days I don't give her mexican coke and she eats pineapple and the like it starts to grey again which then goes away once I give her a little mexican coke

wayney

The last 1,5 year my grey hair has increased a lot, this is since I started to drink lot of juice, smoothie, fruits and taking thyroid.
Don't know if this has increased the grey hair or if it had come even if I didn't eat like this.

But earlier when I tried carnivore diet for a short period of time it felt as if my grey hair decreased a little bit.

Now when I google I can find a lot of people reversing their grey hair with carnivore diet, see links below for example:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvf1iMPvbJI

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/carnivore/comments/f0es9b/gray_hair/

dabdabdab

The last 1,5 year my grey hair has increased a lot, this is since I started to drink lot of juice, smoothie, fruits and taking thyroid.
Don't know if this has increased the grey hair or if it had come even if I didn't eat like this.

But earlier when I tried carnivore diet for a short period of time it felt as if my grey hair decreased a little bit.

Now when I google I can find a lot of people reversing their grey hair with carnivore diet, see links below for example:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvf1iMPvbJI

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/carnivore/comments/f0es9b/gray_hair/

it could be something related to nutrition, some plants prevents some vitamins to get absorbed. even coffee prevents thiamine absorption

Ismail

Since hair grows 1/4 to a half inch a month, I only noticed results the first 3 to 4 months, pulling out a gray hair and looking at the roots. I was also grain free, and as I have said in other posts, and maybe this one, I didn't have phosphorus and anti-nutrients working against me, making the nettle more effective.
@Rinse & rePeat not to divert the topic, but what benefits did you/have you experienced from being grain free? What day you typically eat in place of grains? (apologies if it's somewhat of a "noob" question, genuinely interested in other people's experiences and results and way of doing things etc.)

Thank you as always ? ?

@Rinse & rePeat not to divert the topic, but what benefits did you/have you experienced from being grain free? What day you typically eat in place of grains? (apologies if it's somewhat of a "noob" question, genuinely interested in other people's experiences and results and way of doing things etc.)

Thank you as always ? ?

I wrote this post on it, so as you considerately suggested, let's not derail this thread and talk about it in my "Delicious Starch Devil" thread!

Thank you as always ? ?
I also have this grain opposing thread :)

Ismail

I also have this grain opposing thread :)

Thank you ? ?

ilovethesea

Yes I still have it, here is my pic of it for you. I did not use the tea.
@Rinse & rePeat thanks for all this info, I'm going to try this for a few greys that popped up probably from the stress of the past year!
Quick question - the only version of Nature's Way Nettle I can find here is called "Nettle Aerial Parts" and it's marketed as a diuretic... the ingredients list says Nettle aerial parts (Urtica dioica) 435 mg
How do you think this would compare to the one you took that was Nettle leaf? Do you think it would do the same thing?

@Rinse & rePeat thanks for all this info, I'm going to try this for a few greys that popped up probably from the stress of the past year!
Quick question - the only version of Nature's Way Nettle I can find here is called "Nettle Aerial Parts" and it's marketed as a diuretic... the ingredients list says Nettle aerial parts (Urtica dioica) 435 mg
How do you think this would compare to the one you took that was Nettle leaf? Do you think it would do the same thing?

Mine is nettle leaf.

Attachments

• 20210905_142401.jpg
    20210905_142401.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 11

Attachments

• 20210905_142607.jpg
    20210905_142607.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 26

ilovethesea

Thanks @Rinse & rePeat - I think I'll look for another brand that is just the leaf. Apparently "aerial parts" are leaves and seeds so the seeds probably aren't a good idea regardless. And I'm not too keen on taking a diuretic! Yours just claims to be urinary support which seems safer. I wonder why they have 2 versions.

Thanks @Rinse & rePeat - I think I'll look for another brand that is just the leaf. Apparently "aerial parts" are leaves and seeds so the seeds probably aren't a good idea regardless. And I'm not too keen on taking a diuretic! Yours just claims to be urinary support which seems safer. I wonder why they have 2 versions.

Like you said urinary support is different that a diuretic. You don't need to be peeing all day long everyday trying to get rid of some grays. The stuff worked good for me, but darkened my hair more than I expected. The good part about that though is that it darkened my eyebrows too, and grew a lot back in too! I have never plucked my eyebrows, but they were thinner with some grays I would have to pluck out every few months. I haven't had to do that now. It didn't get the gray in my temples gone, but the grays I do have now are soft and fine not thick and wiry.

ilovethesea

Like you said urinary support is different that a diuretic. You don't need to be peeing all day long everyday trying to get rid of some grays. The stuff worked good for me, but darkened my hair more than I expected. The good part about that though is that it darkened my eyebrows too, and grew a lot back in too! I have never plucked my eyebrows, but they were thinner with some grays I would have to pluck out every few months. I haven't had to do that now. It didn't get the gray in my temples gone, but the grays I do have now are soft and fine not thick and wiry.
Wow that's amazing. In the photo you posted it looks all blonde to me. You look great. My hair is a bit darker/ash blonde than yours and the grey kind of looks like highlights, but I'd be fine with it going darker. I'll come back and update my results!

Wow that's amazing. In the photo you posted it looks all blonde to me. You look great. My hair is a bit darker/ash blonde than yours and the grey kind of looks like highlights, but I'd be fine with it going darker. I'll come back and update my results!

I am excited to see your results! Don't forget to get your before pic. About 3 years back I cut off all of my and started over and here is the pic I sent my friend several pictures of my hair and how soft the underside of my hair had grown out. Before it was kinnky and almost black on the underside. The shortest pic was from Oct 2018. The next one was from Sept 2019 and the last one iwas from January of 2020, and I clipped my hair up to see the underside.

Attachments

• 20180901_150329.jpg
    20180901_150329.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 20191023_000618.jpg
    20191023_000618.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 20200117_132616.jpg
    20200117_132616.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 58

Nilogic

I am excited to see your results! Don't forget to get your before pic. About 3 years back I cut off all of my and started over and here is the pic I sent my friend several pictures of my hair and how soft the underside of my hair had grown out. Before it was kinnky and almost black on the underside. The shortest pic was from Oct 2018. The next one was from Sept 2019 and the last one iwas from January of 2020, and I clipped my hair up to see the underside.
This is awesome, I just ordered nettle leaf powder and will make my own caps, just turned 40 and noticed that some grey hair appears on both sides of my head :ss

This is awesome, I just ordered nettle leaf powder and will make my own caps, just turned 40 and noticed that some grey hair appears on both sides of my head :ss
Here is a thread I started on gray hair awhile back…

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals