Gray Hair REVERSAL ! WE`RE ALMOST THERE GUYS ! We Can Do It !

CrystalClear

I started to see some reversal of my white hair to black (some strands) not long after starting Peat recommendations, just the basics: eggs, milk, coffee, butter, salt, sugar, potatoes etc, prawns, oysters and the basic supplements.
Mostly my hair looks blonde now not white from light pigmentation. So less stress and toxins have helped. Dr Peat mentioned in an email to me that soapy shampoos stress hair follicles, so I cut back on that too.

Kartoffel

I think graying is mainly due to inflammation and overactivation of the immune system. There are case reports of spectacular hair regrowth and grey hair darkening again after taking certain immunosuppressants.

JAAD Case Rep. 2018 Jun; 4(5): 486–488.
Repigmentation and new growth of hairs after anti–interleukin-17 therapy with secukinumab for psoriasis
Franco Rongioletti, MD,∗ Cristina Mugheddu, MD, and Severino Murgia, MD

upload_2019-11-25_0-1-40.png

OP
A

AlexanderCPPR

I don't know about the subtle anecdotes you guys posted about what I said on genes, but I do have a feeling that we were ' PROGRAMMED ' to age, and that our genes are set this way, maybe some do know how to hack this already

OP
A

AlexanderCPPR

I started to see some reversal of my white hair to black (some strands) not long after starting Peat recommendations, just the basics: eggs, milk, coffee, butter, salt, sugar, potatoes etc, prawns, oysters and the basic supplements.
Mostly my hair looks blonde now not white from light pigmentation. So less stress and toxins have helped. Dr Peat mentioned in an email to me that soapy shampoos stress hair follicles, so I cut back on that too.

Sorry I cannot believe this one after reading thousands of accounts on hair / caffeine experiences / dairy, I`m 100% coffee will only cause grey hair and destruction of skin.

OP
A

AlexanderCPPR

I think graying is mainly due to inflammation and overactivation of the immune system. There are case reports of spectacular hair regrowth and grey hair darkening again after taking certain immunosuppressants.

JAAD Case Rep. 2018 Jun; 4(5): 486–488.
Repigmentation and new growth of hairs after anti–interleukin-17 therapy with secukinumab for psoriasis
Franco Rongioletti, MD,∗ Cristina Mugheddu, MD, and Severino Murgia, MD

View attachment 15751

If I can recall these cases, the result was temporary. Or was it permanent ?

Inflammation... and over activation of the immune system, why after 24 ? it's def something else here

Kartoffel

If I can recall these cases, the result was temporary. Or was it permanent ?

Inflammation... and over activation of the immune system, why after 24 ? it's def something else here

I don't know, they did not mention anything about the change being short-lived.

"The patient remains on secukinumab therapy with persistence of hair darkening after a follow-up of 10 months"

"In our patient, we attributed his hair darkening and thickening to increased anagen growth phase, as a result of a changed immune control over the hair cycle removing the inhibitory influences of IL-17 after secukinumab administration. In fact, IL-17 may increase the synthesis of antimelanogenic cytokine IL-6 in cultured normal human melanocytes. Moreover, a synergistic effect on melanocytes from IL-17 and TNF- a , both inhibiting pigmentation-related signaling and melanin production and inducing keratinocyte production of b -defensin-3 (an antagonist for melanocortin 1 receptor), have been described. When considering psoriasis skin lesions that overexpress proinflammatory cytokines such as IL-17 and TNF- a , a decrease in pigmentation signaling and pigment gene expression is observed that can be neutralized by therapeutic administration of TNF- a and IL-17 inhibitors. Actually, blockade of TNF- a and IL-17 resulted in a restoration of pigmentation gene expression with the occasional appearance of speckled lentigolike lesions in resolving plaques of psoriasis.
Graying of hair is considered a progressive and permanent process associated with aging and caused by a melanocyte depletion that usually begins between the mid-30s and the mid-40s. The possibility that repigmentation of hairs could be related to clinical healing of psoriasis on the scalp as a postinflammatory effect has also been taken into consideration, but hair darkening in our patient was observed in all areas of the scalp, regardless of whether he was affected by psoriasis. Moreover, our patient did not undergo any cycle of therapy with retinoids, cyclosporine, or TNF- a inhibitors, which could have played a role in inducing hair color change. We also considered that the increase in hair density could be caused by weight gain and improvement in health, as it occurs after a resolution of a telogen effluvium; however, no previous history of massive hair loss has ever been reported. Hair darkening and regrowth after administration of some drugs suggests that hair whitening and thinning caused by the aging process might be reversible."

OP
A

AlexanderCPPR

I don't know, they did not mention anything about the change being short-lived.

"The patient remains on secukinumab therapy with persistence of hair darkening after a follow-up of 10 months"

"In our patient, we attributed his hair darkening and thickening to increased anagen growth phase, as a result of a changed immune control over the hair cycle removing the inhibitory influences of IL-17 after secukinumab administration. In fact, IL-17 may increase the synthesis of antimelanogenic cytokine IL-6 in cultured normal human melanocytes. Moreover, a synergistic effect on melanocytes from IL-17 and TNF- a , both inhibiting pigmentation-related signaling and melanin production and inducing keratinocyte production of b -defensin-3 (an antagonist for melanocortin 1 receptor), have been described. When considering psoriasis skin lesions that overexpress proinflammatory cytokines such as IL-17 and TNF- a , a decrease in pigmentation signaling and pigment gene expression is observed that can be neutralized by therapeutic administration of TNF- a and IL-17 inhibitors. Actually, blockade of TNF- a and IL-17 resulted in a restoration of pigmentation gene expression with the occasional appearance of speckled lentigolike lesions in resolving plaques of psoriasis.
Graying of hair is considered a progressive and permanent process associated with aging and caused by a melanocyte depletion that usually begins between the mid-30s and the mid-40s. The possibility that repigmentation of hairs could be related to clinical healing of psoriasis on the scalp as a postinflammatory effect has also been taken into consideration, but hair darkening in our patient was observed in all areas of the scalp, regardless of whether he was affected by psoriasis. Moreover, our patient did not undergo any cycle of therapy with retinoids, cyclosporine, or TNF- a inhibitors, which could have played a role in inducing hair color change. We also considered that the increase in hair density could be caused by weight gain and improvement in health, as it occurs after a resolution of a telogen effluvium; however, no previous history of massive hair loss has ever been reported. Hair darkening and regrowth after administration of some drugs suggests that hair whitening and thinning caused by the aging process might be reversible."

In theory the process of hair shed fall balding and gray hair is possible; yet, how we can try this drug ? .. .

boris

I don't know about the subtle anecdotes you guys posted about what I said on genes, but I do have a feeling that we were ' PROGRAMMED ' to age, and that our genes are set this way, maybe some do know how to hack this already

They were not so subtle actually ;). Peats ideas suggest that this idea of genetics is wrong. One question do you also believe cancer, heart disease or alzheimers are genetic?
Genes, Carbon Dioxide and Adaptation.

tankasnowgod

I don't think we are "programmed" to age, if by age you mean degenerate. Mature, sure. All animals mature. But this "genetic" idea of aging doesn't make any sense to me. Why would any animal be "programmed" to age? I think it comes down to more how you take care of yourself and environmental factors. If you brought a brand new car, never bothered to change the oil, and had the engine seize up around 20,000 miles, would you blame that on "poor design?" Nope. That is poor maintenance.

Kartoffel

In theory the process of hair shed fall balding and gray hair is possible; yet, how we can try this drug ? .. .

It was not my attention to promote this particular drug or advise trying it out. I don't know anything about it beyond the fact that it suppresses IL-17. I merely wanted to cite this case as an example to support my general theory on the process underlying hair follicle and melanocyte degeneration.

ebs

I said it clear that only 1 type of copper supplement can get inside the cell, copper glycinate will only cause you to get toxicity inside the body and probably more grey hairs . GET THE REAL copper , the bioavailable copper, is only one brand on the planet as far as I know !

So what kind of copper are you mysteriously referring to? You are allowed to share it here, even if it's your own product. :wink:

taesch

What about topical vitamin e or dhea? I think the vitamin e would interfere with iron/lipid peroxidation on the scalp. Taurine seems to make my hair grow new small hairs but it makes my bile production too uncomfortable. Biotin seems to help my scalp when it gets bumpy and sensitive. Vitamin A seems to help when I get dandruff. Any confirmation or challenges on these observations?

Mauritio

So what kind of copper are you mysteriously referring to? You are allowed to share it here, even if it's your own product. :wink:
He's referring to bioavailable copper by mitosynergy. I've tried it as well and also think its probably the best copper supplement .

boris

So that mitosynergy powder, would it be appropriate to make a solution out of to apply on the hairs? What would you mix it with. Or really only copper acetate works for that?

ruprmurdoch

I fonud this pretty interesting:

29:44 RP:
"The whole genetics movement itself - genetics not eugenics - grew out of that motivation. The original geneticists where also eugenicists. And the journal of eugenics after hitler became a target of scorn, the eugenics journal changed it's name to human genetics and just after I got my phd I wrote an article in the graduate student newspaper and mentionend that fact that the eugenics people where still around, still teaching genetics, but that they were embarassed and I mentionend the journal of eugenics in the library. That week all of the old volumes disappeared."
(...)
"And Dulles then made deals with the german intelligence apparatus and unified the us intelligence system with the Nazi system and that's what has set the course of history."
btw, the same families 100 y ago said that ,,*******'', homoxesuals, down syndrmes, poor people have to be castrated, now completly opposite.

Dave Clark

I do not want to make advertising or be accused of any advertising on this forum as I am not here for that !

I took the copper that was created to get inside the cell, you know that orange one, as other copper is toxic
If you're talking about MitoSynergy, it has been discussed many times over the past few years.
Do a search here and you'll find links to it and copper one.

ebs

If you're talking about MitoSynergy, it has been discussed many times over the past few years.
Do a search here and you'll find links to it and copper one.

I did a search but there are various versions and it's quite expensive. Which one is recommended here?

Herbie

btw, the same families 100 y ago said that ,,*******'', homoxesuals, down syndrmes, poor people have to be castrated, now completly opposite.

Homosexuals are encouraged today so less closets getting married and having children, so a sneeky castration maybe. Down syndromes are not encouraged to breed and poor people are castrated by poor diet and culture encouraging hedonistic anti family lifestyle. Is this happening but in a passive way?

Dave Clark

I did a search but there are various versions and it's quite expensive. Which one is recommended here?
The powder form is the cheapest, but be advised that if it gets moisture in it, it will turn blue (copper 2). They recommend dissolving it in an oil and using it that way. I haven't tried that yet. The caps are the easiest, but you still have to keep them dry, and they are not cheap. Somewhere on the forum there was a bunch of discussion about the MitoSynergy. I believe that if they could solve the moisture and cost issue, you would see more people here use this form of copper. Here is a video with Charles Barker talking about the copper 1: