Did anyone reversed grey hairs with topical copper?

FitnessMike

dabdabdab

There was a doctor on YouTube who recommended taking powdered copper in high doses for at least six months, the video was at least 6years old and the doctor was in his 80s,yet had no Grey hair.
Then I checked his channel and saw another video which was in recent year.
So he was fine and still alive. even after that dosage of copper

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

There was a doctor on YouTube who recommended taking powdered copper in high doses for at least six months, the video was at least 6years old and the doctor was in his 80s,yet had no Grey hair.
Then I checked his channel and saw another video which was in recent year.
So he was fine and still alive. even after that dosage of copper
curious if he was grey prior to that

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Yucca

Read the Dr Pickart books/articles about GHK peptide...usually binded with copper.

(huge benefits for general health/skin, but I didn't specially care about hair color...)

dabdabdab

curious if he was grey prior to that
I that was all I knew. He said he had recommended it to a woman who complained about saggy breasts and skin, and he recommended copper, after six months she had firm skin, firm breasts and no Grey hair.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

I that was all I knew. He said he had recommended it to a woman who complained about saggy breasts and skin, and he recommended copper, after six months she had firm skin, firm breasts and no Grey hair.
can you share the video with us?

dabdabdab

Read the Dr Pickart books/articles about GHK peptide...usually binded with copper.

(huge benefits for general health/skin, but I didn't specially care about hair color...)
Thank you for introducing Dr Pickart, another study material for me, I'm very curious about this subject, I've heard about that peptide, I was very confused about copper toxicity and how it can amplify or subsidy iron effects .
it seems so complicated.

Last edited:

dabdabdab

can you share the video with us?
It was an old video I stumbled upon accidentally awhile ago. It was an unpopular channel. I searched again but couldn't find it.
This woman talks about grey hair reversal with copper and proof of it.

View: https://youtu.be/2Ki0JSnxSD8

Also a lot of people have reversed their grey hair with inositol(a phosphor containing substance), which I tried but could not tolerate due to a lot of teeth pain and erosion in the first few days of taking it(probably due to its phosphor taking calcium from bones and teeth)

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

It was an old video I stumbled upon accidentally awhile ago. It was an unpopular channel. I searched again but couldn't find it.
This woman talks about grey hair reversal with copper and proof of it.

View: https://youtu.be/2Ki0JSnxSD8

Also a lot of people have reversed their grey hair with inositol(a phosphor containing substance), which I tried but could not tolerate due to a lot of teeth pain and erosion in the first few days of taking it(probably due to its phosphor taking calcium from bones and teeth)

Nice man thanks :)

My husband and I have had great success reversing gray hair with stinging nettle. I first found out about it from a cousin visiting us at christmas about 7 years ago. I overheard someone accuse him of dying his hair and he said he restored his hair from salt and pepper to jet black with it. He said there is a man in Asia famous for restoring his hair color at a very old age. It works very well, but is considered estrogenic, so you would have to address that.

Zbush

My husband and I have had great success reversing gray hair with stinging nettle. I first found out about it from a cousin visiting us at christmas about 7 years ago. I overheard someone accuse him of dying his hair and he said he restored his hair from salt and pepper to jet black with it. He said there is a man in Asia famous for restoring his hair color at a very old age. It works very well, but is considered estrogenic, so you would have to address that.
How did you apply it and did you do anything in particular to counter act the estrogenic effects?

How did you apply it and did you do anything in particular to counter act the estrogenic effects?
You don't apply it, it is capsule form, an herb you swallow.

Attachments

• 20210514_191253.jpg
    20210514_191253.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 131
You don't apply it, it is capsule form, an herb you swallow.
I didn't know it was estrogenic until a year ago. I would imagine the usual route of carrot salad and such would be the way to balance the estrogens. Now that my gray is gone I gave it up and just keep the gray away with weekly liver and keeping the grains out of my diet, also very graying.

I didn't know it was estrogenic until a year ago. I would imagine the usual route of carrot salad and such would be the way to balance the estrogens. Now that my gray is gone I gave it up and just keep the gray away with weekly liver and keeping the grains out of my diet, also very graying.
It worked so well I would pluck out a really wiry gray hair and you could see normal colored soft hair growing out. It was a fun way to prove to everybody that I was truely reversing my grays!

It worked so well I would pluck out a really wiry gray hair and you could see normal colored soft hair growing out. It was a fun way to prove to everybody that I was truely reversing my grays!
Here is my hair at 57 without dying or bleaching. It is also a great anti-histamine!

Attachments

• 20210322_214816.jpg
    20210322_214816.jpg
    864.3 KB · Views: 155

Zbush

Thanks for the info! I have a few coming in and want to put a stop to it. I also find myself plucking them out as well haha I might have to give the nettle a try and definitely keep up with my carrot Salad plus weekly liver!

Thanks for the info! I have a few coming in and want to put a stop to it. I also find myself plucking them out as well haha I might have to give the nettle a try and definitely keep up with my carrot Salad plus weekly liver!
Yeah be careful about the plucking, I did that too in the beginning and my hair got pretty thin and some never grew back.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals