Gray Hair REVERSAL ! WE`RE ALMOST THERE GUYS ! We Can Do It !

AlexanderCPPR

Alright bros, it`s been 2 years since my research started and I`m here to share what I know with you ! also we can do this together and help each other with what info we got and mix it together and hopefully to work this out ! and solve this issue !

Long story short : my first gray popped up when I was 24, I got shocked, I hate it so much ! I did my best to find out how can I reverse it, many people said that I am delusional ! guess what, I was not.

In 5 years I never stopped the research, I am 31 now and I have less gray hair than I had when I was 27.

Please do share your experiences too so we could see what is the key to reverse it completely, because it is possible.

So far what I've done and what I know :

1. Copper deficiency will cause the whatever gene was programmed (because aging is programmed by something , I am not sure what but I am sure we will find out soon if we do WORK together in this) to get gray hairs pretty fast at people, some get it early to 19 ! lol. I took copper, real copper, you know which one, I won't post here because I don't wanna do any advertising in my posts !

2. I tried my best to get iron out of my blood to almost anemia levels. I donated gallons of blood and I took tons of iron che lators, be them natural stuff or not, turmeric, etc.

3. I cut out coffee and cola forever, as for some reason I think caffeine does something that causes gray hair temporary (I did not find out how this process works yet, I will find out)

4. Paradoxically drank lots of green tea (even if they contain bit caffeine) the catechins in it work as powerful chelators

5. I took some T3 for thyroid , I am not sure if this worked or not but ... there is a study who says T3 can reverse gray hair

6. I don't smoke, never did

7. Got wheat and gluten down to almost 0 % levels, for some reason wheat or gluten can cause grey hair, I am not sure not even to this day which one and how and why, too much info and this subject I studied less, but if you can help me on this one, we help each other !

8. Wheatgrass powder and chlorella powder ! not sure how they work but got them daily, might it be the chlorophyll amount ? might it be the catalase ? I don`t know

Be aware that few years ago I had 20 % of my hair gray, now I`m somewhere around 5% . I plan total reversal of gray hair and I`m doing my best day by day reading tons of stuff, I look up to the cancer meds and the cases were people got hair totally reversed to normal color after some meds, it's interesting, there is always hope and there are always ways, but we need to find out how to do it

I posted here all the info I gained in many many years, please post your experience and opinion too, cheers and best of luck!

Alexander

ruprmurdoch

Alexander congratulations ! Great Job !
Can you write me PM, what is the name of this ,,real copper'' ?

OP
A

AlexanderCPPR

I do not want to make advertising or be accused of any advertising on this forum as I am not here for that !

I took the copper that was created to get inside the cell, you know that orange one, as other copper is toxic

BearWithMe

Wow, that's super-impressive results. I'm also curious what kind of copper supplement have you used.

Kingpinguin

Copper II is likely as effective as the ceruloplasmin protein stored copper is copper II. Cerulo plasmin means blue plasma/blood. Ceruloplasmin travels in and out of cells throughout the body administering copper as needed. If you have problem with copper II its coz you lack co factors and liver funtion to synthesize ceruloplasmin. An example is retinol but there’s more nutrients needed. Copper I like in mitosynergy likely gets oxidized when ingested since its so unstable.

ebs

Interesting. I started having my first gray hairs too at 24 although luckily its progression has been slow and now at age 34 it's still not that noticable. I have some on the temples which is noticable in certain light but still far from dominant. However the last year or so I've started getting increased gray hairs at the chin. So I've started experimenting with copper too. I'm now using a skincare solution that contains copper and supplement with copper glycinate. I just started doing this for a few weeks so haven't noticed an effect so far. I'm thinking of using colloidal copper on the chin because I suspect the skincare solution doesn't contain an effective amount.

boris

1. Copper deficiency will cause the whatever gene was programmed (because aging is programmed by something , I am not sure what but I am sure we will find out soon if we do WORK together in this) to get gray hairs pretty fast at people, some get it early to 19 ! lol. I took copper, real copper, you know which one, I won't post here because I don't wanna do any advertising in my posts !

Regeneration and degeneration - Types of inflammation change with aging

"For about 100 years it has been popular to explain the degenerative diseases as the result of mutations in the genes, a slow accumulation of “somatic mutations,” as opposed to the “germ cell mutations” that are involved in Huntington’s chorea and sickle cell anemia. Some people explained all the changes of aging on the same basis, but 50 years ago, the somatic mutation theory of aging was clearly shown to be false. The gene-mutation theory of cancer is more persistent, but the work of people like Harry Rubin has made it clear that functional changes in cells that are becoming cancerous destabilize the chromosomes and cause defects to appear in the genes, rather than the reverse.

Older ways of understanding aging and degenerative disease are now returning to the foreground. The developmental interactions of the organism with its environment, and the interactions of its cells, tissues, and organs with each other, have again become the focus of biological aging research. In place of the old belief that “we are defined and limited by our genes,” the new perspective is showing us that we are limited by our environment, and that our environment can be modified. As we react to unsuitable environments, our internal environments become limiting for our cells, and instead of renewing themselves, repairing damage, and preparing for new challenges, our cells find themselves in blind alleys. Looking at aging in this way suggests that putting ourselves into the right environments could prevent aging."

Tarmander

we talk about specific products all the time, it should be fine to just say the copper supplement you are taking.

Copper definitely has a history of darkening the hair, and supplementing zinc in my experience definitely increases grey hairs.

tankasnowgod

Alright bros, it`s been 2 years since my research started and I`m here to share what I know with you ! also we can do this together and help each other with what info we got and mix it together and hopefully to work this out ! and solve this issue !

Long story short : my first gray popped up when I was 24, I got shocked, I hate it so much ! I did my best to find out how can I reverse it, many people said that I am delusional ! guess what, I was not.

In 5 years I never stopped the research, I am 31 now and I have less gray hair than I had when I was 27.

Please do share your experiences too so we could see what is the key to reverse it completely, because it is possible.

So far what I've done and what I know :

2. I tried my best to get iron out of my blood to almost anemia levels. I donated gallons of blood and I took tons of iron che lators, be them natural stuff or not, turmeric, etc.

3. I cut out coffee and cola forever, as for some reason I think caffeine does something that causes gray hair temporary (I did not find out how this process works yet, I will find out)

4. Paradoxically drank lots of green tea (even if they contain bit caffeine) the catechins in it work as powerful chelators

5. I took some T3 for thyroid , I am not sure if this worked or not but ... there is a study who says T3 can reverse gray hair

6. I don't smoke, never did

7. Got wheat and gluten down to almost 0 % levels, for some reason wheat or gluten can cause grey hair, I am not sure not even to this day which one and how and why, too much info and this subject I studied less, but if you can help me on this one, we help each other !

8. Wheatgrass powder and chlorella powder ! not sure how they work but got them daily, might it be the chlorophyll amount ? might it be the catalase ? I don`t know

Be aware that few years ago I had 20 % of my hair gray, now I`m somewhere around 5% . I plan total reversal of gray hair and I`m doing my best day by day reading tons of stuff, I look up to the cancer meds and the cases were people got hair totally reversed to normal color after some meds, it's interesting, there is always hope and there are always ways, but we need to find out how to do it

I posted here all the info I gained in many many years, please post your experience and opinion too, cheers and best of luck!

Alexander

Nice. I reversed a few gray hairs as well, and from my experience, 1 and 2 were the most important steps. I also regularly took thyroid, and never smoked as well, and do keep wheat intake pretty low. I think iron fortification with wheat may be an issue, especially since it's just the raw metal. It's problematic, regardless of whether it has anything to do with hair color. In my case, I never cut out caffeine, nor drank green tea, nor did wheatgrass or chlorella.

My dad had cancer and conventional treatment long ago. I remember, he went totally gray before that, and after one of his rounds of treatment, his hair came back with it's natural color, for the most part.

ruprmurdoch

Epigenetic is mainly Catholic dogma
Catholic dogma= Ora et Labora, deeds and faith=epigenetic
Protestant=everything is set=genes are responsible
Why we have last 300 yrs protestant dogma ? I think beacuse protestant countries were richest and had more colonies, so also power.
Do not underestimate religion. Beacuse even 50yrs ago even scientits have strong faith.
Paradox is that in protestant countries, scientits discovered epigenetics is what mainly define Us. Second one is that 1000yrs people know that, but we have to ,,prove it''.
Sorry for offtop but it's fascinating how diffrent dogmas shape us in quintesential topics.

OP
A

AlexanderCPPR

Interesting. I started having my first gray hairs too at 24 although luckily its progression has been slow and now at age 34 it's still not that noticable. I have some on the temples which is noticable in certain light but still far from dominant. However the last year or so I've started getting increased gray hairs at the chin. So I've started experimenting with copper too. I'm now using a skincare solution that contains copper and supplement with copper glycinate. I just started doing this for a few weeks so haven't noticed an effect so far. I'm thinking of using colloidal copper on the chin because I suspect the skincare solution doesn't contain an effective amount.

I said it clear that only 1 type of copper supplement can get inside the cell, copper glycinate will only cause you to get toxicity inside the body and probably more grey hairs . GET THE REAL copper , the bioavailable copper, is only one brand on the planet as far as I know !

OP
A

AlexanderCPPR

I cannot recall the iron levels, it went low to near anemia, that one I`m for sure !

@tankasnowgod : what did you take for thyroid and how much ? thank you

boris

Epigenetic is mainly Catholic dogma
Catholic dogma= Ora et Labora, deeds and faith=epigenetic
Protestant=everything is set=genes are responsible
Why we have last 300 yrs protestant dogma ? I think beacuse protestant countries were richest and had more colonies, so also power.
Do not underestimate religion. Beacuse even 50yrs ago even scientits have strong faith.
Paradox is that in protestant countries, scientits discovered epigenetics is what mainly define Us. Second one is that 1000yrs people know that, but we have to ,,prove it''.
Sorry for offtop but it's fascinating how diffrent dogmas shape us in quintesential topics.

I fonud this pretty interesting:

29:44 RP:
"The whole genetics movement itself - genetics not eugenics - grew out of that motivation. The original geneticists where also eugenicists. And the journal of eugenics after hitler became a target of scorn, the eugenics journal changed it's name to human genetics and just after I got my phd I wrote an article in the graduate student newspaper and mentionend that fact that the eugenics people where still around, still teaching genetics, but that they were embarassed and I mentionend the journal of eugenics in the library. That week all of the old volumes disappeared."
(...)
"And Dulles then made deals with the german intelligence apparatus and unified the us intelligence system with the Nazi system and that's what has set the course of history."

Last edited:

Mauritio

I think that tyrosine and copper are needed to produce melanin . So thats why copper might help . Maybe tyrosine helps to ...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals