Dating and Working in a Vaccinated World

Nemo

Ivermectin is an antifungal agent and I don’t think it is necessary use continuously...I suspect. I am not an expert on this topic. I found this text

“The drug regulatory agency cautioned that ivermectin’s long-term, uncontrolled use could lead to side effects including muscle/joint pain, skin rash, fever, dizziness, constipation, diarrhea, drowsiness, and Stevens-Johnson Syndrome”.

My reasoning is that it's a powerful effective drug and does not need continuous dosing to be efficacious.

That's probably why EVERY SINGLE PROTOCOL recommends only a small dose ONCE EVERY WEEK OR TWO WEEKS.

Why does everyone keep pretending that people are telling you to eat it for breakfast every day?

Nemo

I think this would likely be Peat‘s view too. Keep the metabolism in a good state and there’s nothing to worry about. Better to put the energy that worrying about it would sap into strengthening the metabolism itself and staying positive.

@Vileplume I work in education too and can imagine September will be rough with spikes in viruses and vaxxed students and staff everywhere. My aim is to just enjoy the summer and make sure I’m in the best shape metabolically for when that time comes. Control the controllables!

Except there IS something to worry about.

A good metabolism will not stop spike proteins from binding to your brain cells and killing you of Mad Cow in 18 months.

It will not stop the spike proteins from chelating your copper and giving you ferritin levels a thousand times the normal range and wreaking havoc in your body.

You are delusional. And you are relying on a completely unsubstantiated Peat claim.

I have NEVER relied on a completely unsubstantiated Peat claim.

Control the controllables either means avoid the vaxxed or take safe protection like ivermectin or HCQ, with your choice depending on how continuously you need protection.

That's what controlling the controllables mean. Not shoving your head up your ****.

Nemo

Uh, brain damage from ivermectin? That is serious. Can you please send me the info if you posted somewhere else? Or if it was in an email, did he provide links or references to papers? or info on doses? thanks!

Except brain damage does not occur from ivermectin at anywhere near the doses recommended in the protocols.

And no, Ray failed to provide any links or references to studies.

But if any of you weren't so lazy, you could have looked up studies yourselves, as I did.

It occurred in people taking huge doses daily. I already provided a link to the case study.

You people are tremendous disappointments.

I want you to remember as the brain fog starts what I told you and remember that you did this to yourselves. Don't go blaming elites or society. You will have chosen what happens to you.

Last edited:

Nemo

I agree 100%. Last month while my grandmother was dying, I was kissing her and stroking her face and hair and I’d hate to think of the regret I’d have now had I not done so because she was vaccinated. Probably not the most popular opinion on the forum, but I think we are far more powerful and resilient that we give ourselves credit for.

You should have used a small dose of ivermectin before and after the visit.

You really think your grandmother would want you to die because you were too lazy or ignorant to protect yourself?

Nemo

Yes, here’s the email conversation (photo attached):

Me: If the spike proteins are so easily transmissible and so dangerous, might ivermectin and HCQ be reasonable prophylactic measures for someone exposed to vaccinated people daily?

RP: Ivermectin has been associated with brain damage in a small percentage of users, so I don’t think it’s suitable for prolonged preventive use. Vitamin D, aspirin, antihistamines, aspirin, progesterone, etc. are safer.

He did not attach a study or anything, but I found this relevant article: Serious Neurological Adverse Events after Ivermectin—Do They Occur beyond the Indication of Onchocerciasis?

I have not yet read the whole thing but would love to hear peoples’ thoughts.

So they are saying 28 cases in over 40 years of 100s of millions of people using ivermectin MAY not be ENTIRELY explained by 15 years of each case living with the parasite.

Every single one of these cases had a deadly parasite for 15 straight years and they acknowledge that may be the cause of the neurological effects.

Shame on you, Vileplume.

Nemo

I have read the paper. Sounds very very very rare to happen, but it could happen with fatal consequences. Hmmm dunno what to think of this.

Really? You don't know what to think of 28 cases over 41 years of 100s of millions of people being treated with ivermectin?

Really?

When the authors of the study say the neurological effects may just be due to the parasite you live with for its entire life cycle of 15 years?

Really, Makrosky?

I want to hear you defend your sentence.

Nemo

have you tried all the things peat mentioned? vitamin D, aspirin, antihistamines, progest E, etc?

We already know for sure that people with good enough metabolisms and good enough immune systems to get no Covid symptoms at all are walking around with spike protein prions in their brains and chronic brain inflammation.

If they didn't have adequate Vitamin D levels, or if they had chronic inflammation already, or if they already had histamine dysregulation or hormone dysregulation they would have been in the hospital.

You haven't read a single word of the studies on the spike protein. Not a word. And you presume to advise young people on a matter that could kill them.

That is evil.

Nemo

No, I get your point. I am not advocating IVM. I am just researching it. So far what I have read from a paper posted here is that serious problems exist but are very very very rare.

And we are just trying to get protected from all those floating spike proteins. I also started to get very nasty brain fog, cognitive problems coinciding with most of my workmkates getting vaccinated. It could be from them, or it could be just coincidence.

If I understand correctly, Ray´s options albeit more simple, do not go to the root cause of the problem which is dislodging the spike proteins and prions in the brain. If it was so simple we could just bath in progesterone and aspirin and problem solved.

You have to dislodge the spike proteins and you have to do it fast enough to avoid its reprogramming of your immune system.

And you also have to avoid mRNA shed by the freshly vaxxed.

In the Selye study Haidut points to, Selye injected a toxin inside lipid nanoparticles. Then he gave half of his test animals progesterone.

The progesterone was protective, but over half of the protected test animals still died during the course of the study, which is naturally limited.

There's protection and then there's "protection" that still leaves you vulnerable to DEATH.

They worked on this bioweapon for over 20 years THAT WE KNOW OF at Ft. Detrick, where they are also working on making ANTHRAX worse.

Ben.

Vileplume, you sound like a suicide case to me.

Denial is the psychological mechanism of psychotics and children under age 5. When you use it past age 5, you're in serious trouble.
But all of you are sounding like suicide cases to me.

You're all essentially saying, "Oh well, I'm going to do what I want and I don't have to take responsibility for my outcome because it's impossible to deal with."

I suggest you go read AncestralJoy's recent post about struggling with prion disease 18 months after Covid before you do something you regret.

Then let them/us be suicide cases. Not everyone agrees with the point of view you present, because its literally a prophesy for doomsday and you are recommending complete isolation and/or regular ivermectin usage (which might be a great tool to have).
Most people here agree that getting vaxxed is a no go. But you also need to realize that the Isolation you propose is literally not realizable for everyone, not just from the perspective of "dating" but in all other life areas aswell.

Its also crazy to compare the people here, who literally question everything that is going on, both in health and nutrition, with 5 year old children. Could you be any more condescending?
Maybe consider, even for just one second, just to have every possibility covered, that the hysteria that is induced trough what you are doing, may actually do more harm than good. The same way that a doctor is telling a person he/she is going to die, that its that very thing thats pushing the patient to heavens door and did the actuall killing blow.

This is not denying 100% conclusive proof. If it would exist, and if it would be that simple and binary, we wouldn't even have this discussion and we woudlN't have this worldwide circus going on.
Its actually not agreeing, or atleast not being convinced with the premise. If you are right, you will be among the last survivors - congratulations, but it is very unlikely for that to be the case.
You need to realize, just with the supposed covid19 virus (goverment) that "forced" us to "social distance, wear masks because everyone is sick and drops dead like flies" ... its the exact same thing coming from the other extreme now.

I cant say with 100% certainty that you are wrong but i realy hope you are. Altough what i am able to say, is that its not "giving up" on taking responsibility for oneself that is going on here. This is where you are wrong 100%. Its a decision made with the acceptance of the possible consequences it might bring, however unfathomable this might seem for you. Vielblume shared his struggle and thoughts with it. His opening post even agrees with your premise...

Maybe kissing a vaxxinated girl kills me, or maybe it is the emotional and hormonal boost i needed to get my life/body/immunesystem functioning better than what it was capable off in the lonely state, which if chronic, is health and lifethreatening on its own and if its not the spike protein or prion that kills me it might be the unsolved liver, fungal, parasite or cancer issue.
No person on this planet has the world, virome, physiology/biologiy etc. figured out so well to be able to make a 100% precice call of whats going to happen in literally every individuals specific case. Anyone who claims to be that allknowing, no matter how many studies or doctor titles he/she has, looses all credibility in my eyes.

There are vaxxers who are going to die and there are nonvaxxers that will die. From what ...and what led to it to begin with .... who the **** knows realy ...

Jennifer, you should be telling @Vileplume he has his head right up his **** and you should not be apologizing for it.

When someone is in front of you talking about suicide, you FIGHT for him. You don't be "nice" and let him jump off the bridge.

Don't be a wuss.

Or dont be a helicopter parent and let people make their own judgment calls. You are not talking with the general, mindless sheeps here. This is the opposite of a suicide attempt.

I am appalled by what I am seeing in this thread.

I am appalled by the behaviour and attitude you display.

Except there IS something to worry about.

A good metabolism will not stop spike proteins from binding to your brain cells and killing you of Mad Cow in 18 months.

It will not stop the spike proteins from chelating your copper and giving you ferritin levels a thousand times the normal range and wreaking havoc in your body.

You are delusional. And you are relying on a completely unsubstantiated Peat claim.

I have NEVER relied on a completely unsubstantiated Peat claim.

Control the controllables either means avoid the vaxxed or take safe protection like ivermectin or HCQ, with your choice depending on how continuously you need protection.

That's what controlling the controllables mean. Not shoving your head up your ****.

If people notice a worsening of their health due to the mechanisms that you have informed people off numerous times now in this forum, then im sure they will take ivermectin even if its to late from your point of view.

You provided alot of good information, let the people act upon it themself.

I want you to remember as the brain fog starts what I told you and remember that you did this to yourselves.

For what is happening out there and for the majority of health issues, nooo, people did not do this to themself. Noone actively stood up and wanted the virus or the vaxxine. Noone went out of his/her way to get cancer, or alzheimers or w/e. Noone did any of this to him/herself. Things are not that simple, but we as humans sure try to make it so.

Its actualy a select few who did this to the majority of people. Your anger and dissapointment should be directed towards thoose people.

Nemo

No. I didn't have perfect temps. And I have had some kind of mild brain fog for many years. But as it is now...NO. It sometimes even becomes derealizative. Quite crazy. And yes this all started after everyone at work started to get the vaccines. Of course it could be coincidence, this things could happen by unknown reasons. Nothing else changed. Well, yes, summer has come which until now only brought GOOD things contrary to winter. That is the only change I can think of. But again, it could be endotoxin.

Now, Peat approaches and my personal ones that are not Peat but I know they help, they DO help. But the moment I stop using them the problem comes back full blown. Whereas before whenever I stopped the only thing that happened is that I had less energy, etc... it is different.

When everyone at work started to get the vaccines, you were exposed. I don't know what kind of contact you had with your coworkers, but you were exposed.

Brain fog is a very serious early neurological symptom. What have you done to get rid of the spike proteins?

Please don't tell me nothing.

Again, I want you to look at AncestralJoy's post on brain fog 18 months after Covid. I want you to go look at the studies Fleming links to on flemingmethod.com/documentation under the category Neurological.

Nemo

i'm young.

your comments sound unhinged, fueled by fear and paranoia, accusing of everyone, including ray, of being crazy, delusional, evil. it sounds like your projecting on everyone else while unwilling to take a look in the mirror

You know how you come off? Like a senile old man.

My comments are based on horror that after all the studies posted here a group of young people are essentially talking suicide by spike protein.

Your comments are based on complete denial and ignorance and complacency and irresponsibility to others.

You disgust me.

Makrosky

Really? You don't know what to think of 28 cases over 41 years of 100s of millions of people being treated with ivermectin?

Really?

When the authors of the study say the neurological effects may just be due to the parasite you live with for its entire life cycle of 15 years?

Really, Makrosky?

I want to hear you defend your sentence.
This is what we are discusing. There is a thread started by user "Mito" where I say exactly this, billions of doses and a few cases. I don't know why you take it so extreme, we know how each other think by now. I am just trying to assess IVM safety.

And by the way in the paper linked the doses were smaller than the ones advocated for covid.

Jennifer

You should have used a small dose of ivermectin before and after the visit.

You really think your grandmother would want you to die because you were too lazy or ignorant to protect yourself?

I know exactly what my grandmother would want for me and it’s certainly not wrestling with your fears, Nemo.

Makrosky

What have you done to get rid of the spike proteins?
Nothing you advocate because I don't have yet access to IVM or HCQ and I haven't evaluated its safety. I hope you understand I am not going to trust blindly a bunch of doctors. You understand there are also doctor advocating all sorts of crazy things to patients?

What I am doing is taking zinc+copper, magnesium, pregnenolone, black cumin seeds, eugenol, raw garlic, cordyceps and selenium. This seem to help quite a lot but as soon as I stop taking them I come back to the brain fog.

TheCalciumCad

Bro half the work is already done you just have to know where to look

Nemo

Then let them/us be suicide cases. Not everyone agrees with the point of view you present, because its literally a prophesy for doomsday and you are recommending complete isolation and/or regular ivermectin usage (which might be a great tool to have).
Most people here agree that getting vaxxed is a no go. But you also need to realize that the Isolation you propose is literally not realizable for everyone, not just from the perspective of "dating" but in all other life areas aswell.

No, I won't. And do you see what you did there? You just again said "it's impossible" so you don't have to protect yourselves. That's either childish or psychotic.

I never proposed isolation. I said avoiding vaxxed people was a good idea but that if this was unrealistic for you, you had to take protection seriously.

But you twist that because you are sick of dealing with this, just like the guys during the AIDS epidemic in the '80s.

I actually link to this site a lot, and I'm going to answer all of this drivel you suicidal people are posting so that anybody else who stumbles along and reads this realizes that you are talking suicide.

Its also crazy to compare the people here, who literally question everything that is going on, both in health and nutrition, with 5 year old children. Could you be any more condescending?

I should be far more condescending because nothing you all have said in this thread deserves respect.

Maybe consider, even for just one second, just to have every possibility covered, that the hysteria that is induced trough what you are doing, may actually do more harm than good.

There is NOTHING hysterical about protecting yourself from an actual known threat with an actual safe means of protection, like HCQ. It's hysterical and self-indulgent of you to pretend protection is impossible.

The same way that a doctor is telling a person he/she is going to die, that its that very thing thats pushing the patient to heavens door and did the actuall killing blow.

That is such horse dung. Doctors will often tell a patient the truth that his liver can't handle another drop of drink. Or that his scarred lungs can't handle another cigarette.

If you get spike proteins in your brain, the studies show your risk of prion disease and fast death is overwhelming.

This is not denying 100% conclusive proof. If it would exist, and if it would be that simple and binary, we wouldn't even have this discussion and we woudlN't have this worldwide circus going on.

The only reason this discussion is going on is because a lot of you young people seem to have decided to be like the gay guys of the '80s and continue going to bath houses despite the AIDS epidemic.

You're being childish or delusional but you want to do what you want to do because you're immature and likely spoiled brats.

Its actually not agreeing, or atleast not being convinced with the premise. If you are right, you will be among the last survivors - congratulations, but it is very unlikely for that to be the case.

That is VERY likely what will happen, but there won't be just a few survivors. Very few countries around the world are doing this mass vaxxing and putting their populations at risk.

I will have plenty of people surviving with me.

You need to realize, just with the supposed covid19 virus (goverment) that "forced" us to "social distance, wear masks because everyone is sick and drops dead like flies" ... its the exact same thing coming from the other extreme now.

It's not the same thing at all.

One thing was a provable lie from early on. The other is provably true, though you strive to deny it so you can be self-indulgent and irresponsible to yourself and everyone else.

I cant say with 100% certainty that you are wrong but i realy hope you are. Altough what i am able to say, is that its not "giving up" on taking responsibility for oneself that is going on here. This is where you are wrong 100%. Its a decision made with the acceptance of the possible consequences it might bring, however unfathomable this might seem for you. Vielblume shared his struggle and thoughts with it. His opening post even agrees with your premise...

No, it's not, you're being self-indulgent, lazy, irresponsible, and psycho.

You're not making a decision with acceptance. You're making a decision out of immaturity and denial. Nothing about a shallow person like you is unfathomable to me.

Maybe kissing a vaxxinated girl kills me, or maybe it is the emotional and hormonal boost i needed to get my life/body/immunesystem functioning better than what it was capable off in the lonely state, which if chronic, is health and lifethreatening on its own and if its not the spike protein or prion that kills me it might be the unsolved liver, fungal, parasite or cancer issue.

Except once again you provide false options, like a lazy, spoiled, immature child.

You want to go out and start getting laid with lots of girls again, and you couldn't care less if you pass spike proteins onto them.

You could use protection, like a single HCQ pill once a week that would keep you not only from harboring spike proteins but passing them to others.

But oh, woe is you, that is just too much RISK for you.

No person on this planet has the world, virome, physiology/biologiy etc. figured out so well to be able to make a 100% precice call of whats going to happen in literally every individuals specific case. Anyone who claims to be that allknowing, no matter how many studies or doctor titles he/she has, looses all credibility in my eyes.

Yes, we can. 100% of the humanized mice died of Mad Cow in the human equivalent of 18 months. Not 50%. Not 20%. 100%.

100% of macaques developed Lewy bodies in six weeks, the human equivalent of 3-6 months. Not 50%. Not 20%. 100%.

So there is no question that the risk of deadly illness is extremely high.

I am appalled by the behaviour and attitude you display.

I am appalled by your selfishness, irresponsibility, stupidity, and complacency. I don't like you at all.

If people notice a worsening of their health due to the mechanisms that you have informed people off numerous times now in this forum, then im sure they will take ivermectin even if its to late from your point of view.

More ignorance from the great lady layer.

Once you have symptoms, it may be too late for ivermectin to do you any good. The spike protein may already have formed plaques in your brain and altered your immune system. Ivermectin won't take care of that.

And how many people will you have infected in the meantime?

For what is happening out there and for the majority of health issues, nooo, people did not do this to themself. Noone actively stood up and wanted the virus or the vaxxine. Noone went out of his/her way to get cancer, or alzheimers or w/e. Noone did any of this to him/herself. Things are not that simple, but we as humans sure try to make it so.

You are actively discussing a decision to do this to yourself. Don't try to claim the position of an innocent victim, because you won't be. You'll be another fool who died because of his own complacency and self-indulgence and immaturity.

Its actualy a select few who did this to the majority of people. Your anger and dissapointment should be directed towards thoose people.

Really, why? YOU are the one volunteering for victimhood. They're not forcing your stupid decision on you.

Makrosky

Bro half the work is already done you just have to know where to look

:rofl

Nemo

This is what we are discusing. There is a thread started by user "Mito" where I say exactly this, billions of doses and a few cases. I don't know why you take it so extreme, we know how each other think by now. I am just trying to assess IVM safety.

And by the way in the paper linked the doses were smaller than the ones advocated for covid.

You are NOT trying to assess ivermectin safety.

You are a bunch of kids wanting to go out and get laid and you don't want to face the facts of the need for protection at this time.

You just want to be happy-go-lucky and you can't be.

The doses in the paper were used for 15 years in river blindness patients. That's how long you live with river blindness until the parasites' life cycle is over and you pick up new river blindness parasites. In endemic areas, most people are never free of it their entire lives.

The river blindness parasite causes the same neurological symptoms and ivermectin never totally rids the body of the parasite.

28 cases out of billions. You aren't assessing anything. Don't kid yourselves.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals