Dating and Working in a Vaccinated World

Makrosky

in my own experience, my health almost 100% follows when i can get consistent good waking temps, over the course of a few weeks and getting enough nutrients. anytime it falls, a bunch of random hypo symptom. however, i definitely should not extrapolate what worked on me as a universal for others, so i apologize for that
No need to apologize man, please! We are sharing info. Of course it is better to have better temps, but it is not a cure all. There has been other reports of this on the forum.

Nemo

all i would say is that taking a drug to target spike proteins, when you cannot be certain that it is indeed spike proteins causing your problems, is dangerous. i've seen so many stories of people who were absolutely convinced they were suffering from heavy metal toxicity, take dangerous things to try and detox and it caused major destructive problems, when they really just needed some more nutrition, thyroid, etc. everything relies on body temp at the end of the day, and i don't think ivermectin will significantly improve that aspect of peoples health, and it has some potential consequences.
As a single person in my 20s in the United States (California), this vaccine, and the environmental shedding from it, make dating a challenge. Most people in my city have gotten the vaccine, so before I ask a girl on a date, I always ask “have you gotten vaccinated?”

My work also places me among vaxxed people. I’m a teacher and about 50% of my school’s students have gotten vaccinated, so at any given time, I’m in a room surrounded by vaxxed people. Ideally I would spend the next few years sequestered at home, only seeing the outside world for groceries and things, but this just isn’t feasible for me. Plus, I like my job — I don’t want to quit and then have to find a new job later. But at the same time, I cannot take ivermectin prophylactically—it’s just not sustainable or safe enough long term.

This thread serves as a place for people to share their struggles and empathize with each other, while trying to work and date safely in a vaccinated world. What struggles do you face in these regards?

People have taken ivermectin weekly for many years safely for Mast Cell Activation Syndrome.

I notice Ray Peat keeps refusing to say what exactly ivermectin does to your metabolism or anything else that makes it unsafe in the doses being used.

I notice he also keeps refusing to say what exactly makes HCQ so dangerous to your metabolism or anything else, when people in malaria-endemic zones take it weekly their entire lives.

Why does nobody ask him to back up what he's saying?

Why does everybody blindly follow his slightest utterance without proof when he is clearly not up to speed on what the spike protein is or is doing?

He doesn't even appear to know how it is causing dysregulation of your copper and iron levels, or that people who are Peating are showing signs of long Covid.

I would never have followed Ray's recommendations on cancer treatments if all he had said was, "Take this, don't take that," with some bland assurance everyone else is wrong.

I consider Ray's advise on this subject so dangerous that I actually wonder if he is now losing his faculties at age 85.

Nemo

in my own experience, my health almost 100% follows when i can get consistent good waking temps, over the course of a few weeks and getting enough nutrients. anytime it falls, a bunch of random hypo symptoms, which many wouldn't consider hypo symptoms, return. however, i definitely should not extrapolate what worked on me as a universal for others, so i apologize for that

Good waking temps don't protect you from spike proteins chelating all your copper and raising your ferritin levels to over 10 thousand ng/ml.

They don't protect you from a spike protein altered to bind even more ferociously to your ACE2s and alter your immune system.

Cancer is a metabolic order. Except when it's not, when it's due to endotoxins, as in pancreatic cancer. Or when it's due to hormone dysregulation, which can occur even if you're not hypothyroid.

Nemo

As a single person in my 20s in the United States (California), this vaccine, and the environmental shedding from it, make dating a challenge. Most people in my city have gotten the vaccine, so before I ask a girl on a date, I always ask “have you gotten vaccinated?”

My work also places me among vaxxed people. I’m a teacher and about 50% of my school’s students have gotten vaccinated, so at any given time, I’m in a room surrounded by vaxxed people. Ideally I would spend the next few years sequestered at home, only seeing the outside world for groceries and things, but this just isn’t feasible for me. Plus, I like my job — I don’t want to quit and then have to find a new job later. But at the same time, I cannot take ivermectin prophylactically—it’s just not sustainable or safe enough long term.

This thread serves as a place for people to share their struggles and empathize with each other, while trying to work and date safely in a vaccinated world. What struggles do you face in these regards?

Vileplume, you sound like a suicide case to me.

You want things to be the way they were. You don't want to be in a war zone. So you're just going to use denial to keep doing what you want to be doing.

Denial is the psychological mechanism of psychotics and children under age 5. When you use it past age 5, you're in serious trouble.

gaze

People have taken ivermectin weekly for many years safely for Mast Cell Activation Syndrome.

I notice Ray Peat keeps refusing to say what exactly ivermectin does to your metabolism or anything else that makes it unsafe in the doses being used.

I notice he also keeps refusing to say what exactly makes HCQ so dangerous to your metabolism or anything else, when people in malaria-endemic zones take it weekly their entire lives.

Why does nobody ask him to back up what he's saying?

Why does everybody blindly follow his slightest utterance without proof when he is clearly not up to speed on what the spike protein is or is doing?

He doesn't even appear to know how it is causing dysregulation of your copper and iron levels, or that people who are Peating are showing signs of long Covid.

I would never have followed Ray's recommendations on cancer treatments if all he had said was, "Take this, don't take that," with some bland assurance everyone else is wrong.

I consider Ray's advise on this subject so dangerous that I actually wonder if he is now losing his faculties at age 85.
hundreds of millions of people also take fish oil daily because it lowers inflammation. the difference between ray and everyone else is that ray always looks at the bigger picture, and his number 1 priority is to first do no harm

Nemo

If it realy sheds and is as deadly as advertised here, then unvaxxinated people are literally unable to prevent any of it.
The only exception would be to literally isolate oneself from the world or build a "unvaxxed" tribe/society

Wether the issues with shedding are true or not ... i guess its a business idea for a dating website?

You guys are young and I agree that it sucks that you have to cope with this.

But all of you are sounding like suicide cases to me.

Other young people have had similar horrors to deal with in young adulthood. My generation faced getting drafted to Viet Nam. Before that, it was World War II, the Great Depression. Black young people faced German Shepherds and fire hoses and lynchings during the civil rights movement.

You're all essentially saying, "Oh well, I'm going to do what I want and I don't have to take responsibility for my outcome because it's impossible to deal with."

I suggest you go read AncestralJoy's recent post about struggling with prion disease 18 months after Covid before you do something you regret.

Nemo

hundreds of millions of people also take fish oil daily because it lowers inflammation. the difference between ray and everyone else is that ray always looks at the bigger picture, and his number 1 priority is to first do no harm

Not dealing with prion disease will do far more harm far faster than taking fish oil ever did.

I cannot believe your delusionality on this.

Nemo

I think the vaccine can most likely shed and transmit through kissing and sex too... im not sure yet though. Imagine the vaccines few years from now... they are probably already planning 100% transmittable vaccines..

Why are you not sure?

We know for sure the spike protein is transmitted through spit, semen and all other bodily fluids, as well as skin.

Nemo

"Ideally I would spend the next few years sequestered at home, only seeing the outside world for groceries and things,"

This is actually insane dude. Take a step back and breathe.

Actually, what he said is correct. Ideally, we would all spend the next few years at home and in nature, avoiding vaxxers, until the vaxxed either die or decide to get treatment for their mistake.

It will only be a few years until one or the other.

Nemo

Why is ivermectin not safe long term? I understand is a pain in the neck to buy it, take it, etc. but AFAIK it is a super safe drug withou almost no serious side effects. Or am I missing something? @Pina

No, you are entirely correct, Makrosky. Ray has failed to provide one iota of evidence for his assertion that ivermectin isn't safe.

He's also failed to provide one iota of evidence for his assertion that HCQ is unsafe.

And nobody else here has provided a single study showing either is unsafe, including long-term, at the doses recommended.

By contrast, I've provided evidence that ivermectin has been used for 40 years, up to quarterly, for many diseases, including river blindness and daily for years for Mast Cell Activation Syndrome.

HCQ is used weekly for the entire lifetime of people who live where malaria is endemic, and it's been used for 50 years.

The people in this thread just don't want to bother protecting themselves. They would prefer to live in denial and do whatever they want and just claim it's impossible to do anything else.

They are lazy and self-indulgent.

Makrosky

No, you are entirely correct, Makrosky. Ray has failed to provide one iota of evidence for his assertion that ivermectin isn't safe.

He's also failed to provide one iota of evidence for his assertion that HCQ is unsafe.

And nobody else here has provided a single study showing either is unsafe, including long-term, at the doses recommended.

By contrast, I've provided evidence that ivermectin has been used for 40 years, up to quarterly, for many diseases, including river blindness and daily for years for Mast Cell Activation Syndrome.

HCQ is used weekly for the entire lifetime of people who live where malaria is endemic, and it's been used for 50 years.

The people in this thread just don't want to bother protecting themselves. They would prefer to live in denial and do whatever they want and just claim it's impossible to do anything else.

They are lazy and self-indulgent.
Nemo?? There is a post somewhere in this thread with a paper describing very serious effects from IVM. There must be others. Anyway it seems very statistically negligible. But the risk seems to exist. Check it.

Nemo

We are all getting poisoned from so many routes anyways - perhaps focusing on strengthening the metabolic rate is the most realistic thing to be done.

Occam, I am shocked at you. You're too smart for this.

You just used the "Why try?" excuse. It's impossible, so let's all do what we want. I'm not responsible because it's inevitable.

Are you crazy?

Nemo

The field of available friends and partners becomes so narrow, because what about our partners’ friends? And if our partners previously had sex with a vaccinated person, then they’re off the market too. It’s just such a mess haha. Gotta laugh about it

You all remind me of gay men in San Francisco in the early '80s.

Gay men had just started escaping constant arrests and harassment by police. The bath house scene was going, everybody was doing poppers, everybody was doing coke, and everybody was having sex with strangers 12 times a night.

As the AIDS epidemic got going, they couldn't face changing their behavior. They all said, "It's impossible to avoid. I'm going to live my life."

And they died in droves of AIDS.

You pretend it's safer to ignore what's happening than to take HCQ weekly? Are you frigging nuts?

I’m basing that off of what Peat has said about it. I asked him about it in an email and he said it’s caused brain damage in a small percentage of users, so it would not be suitable for long term prevention.

And I already responded to this. This occurred with huge overdoses in daily users.

It has nothing to do with the protocol you'd be using.

Why do you keep ignoring the response? I've posted the study.

It makes me feel better to hear that other people, like you, are facing a similar degree of vaxxed exposure. Whatever happens, we won’t face the consequences alone. And who knows, maybe our lives will continue unaffected and we will live until old age happy, healthy, just like we should.

You think gay men in the '80s who died of the AIDS epidemic after refusing to adjust their behavior felt better because others were dying too?

They didn't.

When you are dying, you feel absolutely alone. You think you're lonely now?

Nemo

Nemo?? There is a post somewhere in this thread with a paper describing very serious effects from IVM. There must be others. Anyway it seems very statistically negligible. But the risk seems to exist. Check it.

Not at the doses used in the protocols.

I've already posted that overdoses can cause serious side effects.

Nobody is experiencing those side effects at the doses in the protocols. Quit lying about it. It's being used by tens or hundreds of millions of people.

You guys are lying about it so you can be in denial and fail to take responsibility, just like gay men in the '80s who refused to change their behavior due to the AIDS epidemic.

Nemo

avoiding people cause they're vaccinated is not a good decision imo. Life isn't worth living if we're just going to avoid 80% of the population. im not too big on religion, but wasn't it Jesus who touched and loved the leper even though they were infectious and no one else would? We're all sick in many ways, have accumlated a variety of different environmenta
l polluntants, have had many required vaccines since birth. Imagine if someone rejected us because we were given the MMR? Humans have dealt with far worse and deadlier things then spike protein from a vaccine. even if it is a depopulation agent, Id still rather be around and engaged with people then to live a life alone or isolated

Old man gaze shows up and urges all the young people to be irresponsible and suicide.

What a stupid, evil comment.

Did you advise people to go to the bath houses during the AIDS epidemic because Jesus touched lepers?

And humans have NEVER dealt with a bioweapon like this before on such a mass scale. You are ignorant and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Jennifer

@Vileplume, rereading my post, I apologize if it came off as judgmental in any way. That was not my intention. Just because I’m not worried about being around the vaccinated or the spike protein, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be too. You have a right to feel the way you feel about it. Again, my apologies.

gaze

Old man gaze shows up and urges all the young people to be irresponsible and suicide.

What a stupid, evil comment.

Did you advise people to go to the bath houses during the AIDS epidemic because Jesus touched lepers?

And humans have NEVER dealt with a bioweapon like this before on such a mass scale. You are ignorant and you should be ashamed of yourself.
i'm young.

your comments sound unhinged, fueled by fear and paranoia, accusing of everyone, including ray, of being crazy, delusional, evil. it sounds like your projecting on everyone else while unwilling to take a look in the mirror

Nemo

Ivermectin is an antifungal agent and I don’t think it is necessary use continuously...I suspect. I am not an expert on this topic. I found this text

“The drug regulatory agency cautioned that ivermectin’s long-term, uncontrolled use could lead to side effects including muscle/joint pain, skin rash, fever, dizziness, constipation, diarrhea, drowsiness, and Stevens-Johnson Syndrome”.

My reasoning is that it's a powerful effective drug and does not need continuous dosing to be efficacious.

"Long-term uncontrolled use" is not what anybody is advising.

People like Fleming are advising a modest dose every two weeks for prophylaxis.

The FLCCC doctors are recommending a modest dose every two weeks.

Zelenko recommends HCQ, one tablet a week, like hundreds of millions of people in endemic malaria areas have been using for 50 years.

I've already said if I were dating or in a high-exposure job I'd take 12 mg of ivermectin exactly TWO TIMES. Then I'd take HCQ once a week.

But you guys all pretend everyone's advising UNCONTROLLED USE.

Why are you lying to yourselves about this? Look at what you are doing psychologically. You don't want to face up to what's going on. You don't want to change your behavior and you also don't want to do anything to protect yourselves.

I am appalled by what I am seeing in this thread.

Nemo

@Vileplume, rereading my post, I apologize if it came off as judgmental in any way. That was not my intention. Just because I’m not worried about being around the vaccinated or the spike protein, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be too. You have a right to feel the way you feel about it. Again, my apologies.

Jennifer, you should be telling @Vileplume he has his head right up his **** and you should not be apologizing for it.

When someone is in front of you talking about suicide, you FIGHT for him. You don't be "nice" and let him jump off the bridge.

Don't be a wuss.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals