What to do if everyone is vaccinated

Eric day

I am having a real hard time accepting the truth that being around vaccinated people is harmful. I have heard ray and Danny say that but neither really gave any solutions. Luckily for me my immediate family that I live with agreed with me not to get vaccinated so that the people I live with are not already vaccinated. However everyone in my distant family is already fully vaccinated, and I mean everyone. If it is indeed harmful to be around people that are vaccinated, what is the solution to this, to move to a 3rd world country that gates hasn’t got his hands on. I’m not sure what to do.

catan

We have been around vaccinated family members and friends in the past few months and I’ve come to accept the reality of it. As far as I know nothing bad has happened... I expect all my family members to get the vaccine soon and majority of people I know. Perhaps even my spouse. Unless I keep myself and children at home and away from people it seems we cannot avoid the vaccinated, and we are not in the position to move. It is depressing.

Mito

I am having a real hard time accepting the truth that being around vaccinated people is harmful. I have heard ray and Danny say that but neither really gave any solutions.
Ray is not saying that.

HD (not exact)47:09- I had a question... If you know someone in your family who has had the covid jab or shot, is there a risk for the unvaccinated person to be around the person who has had the shot? If so, does it differ with the mRNA and the untenanted virus? What would you recommend for people?

Ray Peat - 47:46- I think continuing to be conscious of washing your hands and just not being too bold about possible exposures, but I don’t think that’s a real serious risk to catch something from the vaccinated person. Other vaccines have turned out to create a vaccine related epidemic. Currently in Africa vaccine Polio, the Polio entirely dependent of the vaccine, is the main epidemic concern. There is president for the vaccine itself to create and spread disease. So it isn’t non-sense , but I don’t think it’s a great risk.

KMUD 3_19_21: CV-19, shots, immune system, inflammation

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals