The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Peatress

You might be closer to the mark than you think @Peatress, I think the masters of this plans biggest fear might very well be an informed and well armed general population whom they seek to have total control over.
We are not armed here so I guess our only hope is that enough people will stop complying.

J.R.K

We are not armed here so I guess our only hope is that enough people will stop complying.
Oh but you are armed @Peatress the term armed has many meanings. First you are armed with the knowledge of what has and is happening. Knowledge of the truth is by far the best weapon anyone can have. They have done a bang up job of trying to suppress the truth but in time it will come out.
Second you have the ability to talk and tell the truth most won’t believe us that’s fine but a few will and they will have a few that will believe. We do need everyone possible, that’s true but we do not need everyone to effect change.
My Atticus Finch reference was to his abilities in the courtroom and his defence of Tom Robinson. A man of the people, for the people and by the people. A mould for the leaders we deserve and in this point in time need more desperately than ever here in the West.

ThinPicking

Oh but you are armed @Peatress the term armed has many meanings. First you are armed with the knowledge of what has and is happening. Knowledge of the truth is by far the best weapon anyone can have. They have done a bang up job of trying to suppress the truth but in time it will come out.
Second you have the ability to talk and tell the truth most won’t believe us that’s fine but a few will and they will have a few that will believe. We do need everyone possible, that’s true but we do not need everyone to effect change.
My Atticus Finch reference was to his abilities in the courtroom and his defence of Tom Robinson. A man of the people, for the people and by the people. A mould for the leaders we deserve and in this point in time need more desperately than ever here in the West.
Good day Mr J.R.K. I thought I might chime in with some rhetorical questions. Is the deferral of a critical mass (which I’m not claiming to quantifiable) to “a man” who appeares to us to be “of the people, for the people and by the people” not exactly what landed us here in the first place. Has it not always been our collective (I am not endorsing “collectivism”) responsibility to keep our eyes on and limit the scope of governance. Is deferral to a Finch, even a real one (assuming that’s possible), not likely to have us running in circles, again, in the fullness of time.

If we could discard thirst for retribution (which is something of a nemesis for me personally) at least temporarily, we may have some clarity about our demands. As opposed to a desire to be lead. Anywhere. I for one can think of but 5 legislative instruments sitting on the statute books of most nation states on earth that if demanded to be rescinded, would leave the emperor without skin, let alone clothes.

I whole heartedly agree we are armed. Might I add that we are dangerous. Good day sir.

J.R.K

Thank you for your response @ThinPicking and such thought provoking questions! I am going to have to break this down into bite sized pieces. Please chime in to correct any misinterpretations that I might have within my responses.
Is the deferral of a critical mass (which I’m not claiming to quantifiable) to “a man” who appeares to us to be “of the people, for the people and by the people” not exactly what landed us here in the first place
My comments were not meant to defer power to one man with Mr Finches characteristics. I was commenting that if the people that are supposed to represent us had a moral fibre and integrity like Mr Finch. Would we have a political situation in which we have seen in the past three years? Or be involved in foreign conflicts that were instilled and brought about by various alphabet soup departments within these governments?

Has it not always been our collective (I am not endorsing “collectivism”) responsibility to keep our eyes on and limit the scope of governance. I
Indeed @ThinPicking it is our collective responsibility to limit the scope and boundaries of government. But why is it that we believe the only option we have at our disposal is to go out and vote every four years to effect change?
What are the mechanisms that the individual citizen can use to limit government in their ever testing of the fence to move the control of the field of freedoms more to their side?
Why is it that the average citizen is not taught how to utilize, access, express their concerns and push back on an overbearing government that does not require a second mortgage to go to court to fight for their rights?
It is our responsibility no questions asked but other than writing our elected officials and getting a automated reply, which may or may not be read. Or to visit their office during business hours when most of us are trying to pay the bills.
If we could discard thirst for retribution (which is something of a nemesis for me personally) at least temporarily, we may have some clarity about our demands. As opposed to a desire to be lead. Anywhere. I for one can think of but 5 legislative instruments sitting on the statute books of most nation states on earth that if demanded to be rescinded, would leave the emperor without skin, let alone clothes.
What a great statement, one that I would love to be educated further upon. Your statement on retribution resonates with me as well. But I temper that with the knowledge that these people are much better armed than we are, and what is clear from the last three years have no qualms in using these weapons on their own citizens. Armed conflict should always always be the choice of last resort.
Again the five legislative instruments that you know of their existence, brings me to the obvious question.
Given all the massive government overreach that has occurred the past three years.
Why were these instruments not demanded by the public to be rescinded and put the government back into place? This would have saved so much hardship within the global populations of which they affect.
Again I have to ask if our leaders possessed the attribute of work for the people to serve the people, would those instruments be needed to be rescinded so badly today?
I whole heartedly agree we are armed. Might I add that we are dangerous.
It would appear that this might be the case. But if you are in the middle of a knife fight for your life, and you have a gun, but you do not know you have it, how to load it, and how to deploy that weapon effectively. You are armed but not dangerous and the government knows this.
With that being said though being able to learn new things is not limited to the schooling years, but rather a lifelong process. So if it would not be too much trouble could you educate myself on your thoughts on this?

ThinPicking

Good day Mr @J.R.K!

Thank you for engaging. I’ll be back when I can muster mercy for them and theirs, and be a little more constructive about things. This is definitely the order of business for me right now.

thirst for retribution

In such a state I’d be content with things I can't describe here. I have some praying to do for thy self.

yikes-monkey-look-and-leave-yikes-monkey.gif

J.R.K

Thank you for engaging. I’ll be back when I can muster mercy for them and theirs, and be a little more constructive about things. This is definitely the order of business for me right now.
I think @ThinPicking this is the main order of business for all mankind right now. Or at bare minimum it needs to be raised to the top of the list. I think it is fair to say the enemy is amongst us.

Peatress

The man who called the "unvaccinated" selfish loses his 43 year old son to cancer. We can only assume that Nicholas Lloyd-Webber followed in his father's foot steps in more ways than one.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals