The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Whaaat??!! I could get nowhere with my extended friends and family, sending them scientific articles and other vaccine warnings. A few stopped after the first shot thankfully, but that was because I planted the seeds and their first shot went horribly wrong. Wow I just can’t believe the vaccinated are gonna blame their ignorance on anybody else, but themselves.

Whaaat??!! I could get nowhere with my extended friends and family, sending them scientific articles and other vaccine warnings. A few stopped after the first shot thankfully, but that was because I planted the seeds and their first shot went horribly wrong. Wow I just can’t believe the vaccinated are gonna blame their ignorance on anybody else, but themselves.

This is hilarious really. Seems like it’s pure satire, but I think it is sincere. Read the many comments…

Osukhan

interesting article but i also thought it was fake , i saw another picture of this online

i looked it up and it led me to the original site

so i thought it was a satire of this webiste and author who are pro vax

Peatress

From the article

The results of the survey were released at today’s national board meeting. On Friday, Hollywood’s unions and the Alliance of Motion Picture & Television Producers agreed to extend the Covid protocols, which contain the mandate, until April 1.

Peatress

Peatress

AN SNP MP has urged the Home Office to refocus a domestic counter-terror programme to take in anti-vaxxers, incels and followers of the Trump-supporting Q-anon conspiracy theory.

-Luke-

New and old Brazilian President Lula links social benefits for families to children's "vaccination" status.

Left-wing President of Brazil Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, or “Lula”, announced a return of child benefits for poor families this week.

The scheme, known as Bolsa Familia, was scrapped by his predecessor Jair Bolsonaro, but is being reintroduced following the left-winger’s controversial election victory late last year.

However, the scheme will have massive strings attached, according to a report in the Rio Times [emphasis added]:

“The Bolsa Família is coming back, and it is coming back with something important; it is coming back with conditions. The children have to be in school. If they are not in school, the mother loses the benefit.”

“The children have to be vaccinated. Suppose they don’t have a vaccination certificate. In that case, the mother will lose the benefit”,
said Lula during the inauguration of the ophthalmology and diagnostic units of the Super Carioca Health Center in Benfica, Rio de Janeiro.
This is exactly the sort of state-back coercion we have been warning about for a couple of years now, and is exactly why so many Western countries are pushing UBI.

J.R.K

There was a story like this in the United States last year. Dr Mc Collough criticized the hospital’s position on this because of the highly inflammatory response that the gene therapies cause, especially in terms of myocarditis and pericarditis.
Does it make sense to add to the stress load that a person who requires such an invasive procedure, given the duration of inflammation caused by these shots still remains a unresolved question?

Peatress

There was a story like this in the United States last year. Dr Mc Collough criticized the hospital’s position on this because of the highly inflammatory response that the gene therapies cause, especially in terms of myocarditis and pericarditis.
Does it make sense to add to the stress load that a person who requires such an invasive procedure, given the duration of inflammation caused by these shots still remains a unresolved question?
There is no logic to these policies. The only thing that makes sense is that they are trying to kill as many people as possible – no other explanation makes sense to me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals