The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Lollipop2

Not only in Canada. The new Brazilian government will produce new enforcing laws.
That is a big gggghrrrrrhhhh…🤬 All that nonsense that went on with the election. Is there any where you can go where people will just ignore the nonsense like way out of the cities somewhere?

J.R.K

Not only in Canada. The new Brazilian government will produce new enforcing laws.
Are you in Brazil @Zsazsa ?
If so can you tell me how the controversy surrounding the elections is affecting the population? The last I heard Jair Bolsonaro was not willing to step down, and had the support of the military.
My understanding is that the new government coming in was much like most governments in the West, inundated with World Economic Forum scum.

Z

Zsazsa

Are you in Brazil @Zsazsa ?
If so can you tell me how the controversy surrounding the elections is affecting the population? The last I heard Jair Bolsonaro was not willing to step down, and had the support of the military.
My understanding is that the new government coming in was much like most governments in the West, inundated with World Economic Forum scum.
1) Military support was a hoax,
2) Bolsonaro stepped down without openly recognizing the rigged results,
3) If you ever heard of what happens in Nicaragua, Venezuela and Cuba - their dictators are allies of the new Brazilian government.

View: https://twitter.com/zlettyzlefty/status/1611167421544501252

J.R.K

1) Military support was a hoax,
2) Bolsonaro stepped down without openly recognizing the rigged results,
3) If you ever heard of what happens in Nicaragua, Venezuela and Cuba - their dictators are allies of the new Brazilian government.

View: https://twitter.com/zlettyzlefty/status/1611167421544501252

This is really disappointing to hear @Zsazsa! I had kind of hoped that Jair would be able to turn over the polls and claim victory. He was one of the more outspoken voices of the world leaders to pushback against the zero COVID-19 lockdown and a needle in every arm madness.
How is the mood and morale of the people of Brazil now?

Z

Zsazsa

This is really disappointing to hear @Zsazsa! I had kind of hoped that Jair would be able to turn over the polls and claim victory. He was one of the more outspoken voices of the world leaders to pushback against the zero COVID-19 lockdown and a needle in every arm madness.
How is the mood and morale of the people of Brazil now?
30% truly believe they love communism and communism is love
40% are totally dumb and numb
30% are desperate

J.R.K

30% truly believe they love communism and communism is love
40% are totally dumb and numb
30% are desperate
I think you just described the scenario in most of the West, if I might be so bold to ask a couple more questions.
Brazil has a very strong agricultural sector, are you seeing any of the assaults on fertilizer usage and policies that would effect a reduction in the amounts of food produced?

What effect do you think that this change in government have on the BRICS membership for Brazil? @Zsazsa

Birdie

I think you just described the scenario in most of the West, if I might be so bold to ask a couple more questions.
Brazil has a very strong agricultural sector, are you seeing any of the assaults on fertilizer usage and policies that would effect a reduction in the amounts of food produced?

What effect do you think that this change in government have on the BRICS membership for Brazil? @Zsazsa
Bolsonaro was in Orlando about a week ago but who knows how safe he is.

Peatress

Note the date - before the covid injections were in use! They must be desperate

David PS

Yes when they do not like the facts, they just ignore them and make up their own.