The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Peatress

Possibly potassium iodide, but again long term use and thyroid becomes a question.

Thank you. Not seen this thread before.

Z

Zsazsa

How anyone can consider his statements to be credible let alone science based is beyond me.
Among all people!
The amount of contradictions Penn makes in various statements in this article is incredulous. How anyone can consider his statements to be credible let alone science based is beyond me.
Like Bill Gates who has no medical or science background, but is somehow considered to be a leading expert on vaccines and pandemics. As well as making obscene amounts of money in a wake of human carnage. It reminds me of Dr Peats comment on the ultra rich, obtaining there wealth but having to do horrible things to acquire it (paraphrasing here).
I think that there is a possibility Penn might have been trotted out to spread this message to further divide people, and try to hold back the rising tide of evidence that is building relentlessly.
Now that is a good role for him.

J.R.K

"I would be much more scared of getting sick from not being vaccinated than whatever side effects I might have from the vaccination.

One year later, I am sure there will be no connection made to the gene therapies.

Peatress

J.R.K

Grrrgh… 🤬
I view it personally as a sign of desperation @Lollipop2, I am coming to the mind that we that do not fall for, propaganda, coercion or removal of inherent right given to all by God, do not fit into the ideal perfect plans which they have laid out that are perfect because the plans came from their superior computer models.

Lollipop2

I view it personally as a sign of desperation @Lollipop2, I am coming to the mind that we that do not fall for, propaganda, coercion or removal of inherent right given to all by God, do not fit into the ideal perfect plans which they have laid out that are perfect because the plans came from their superior computer models.
Nice!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals