The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

J.R.K

This is disturbing and my overactive imagination could go a thousand different directions as to how they might want to utilize this data and none of them are good . But my calmer mind tells me to wait and see on this one, there is nothing that can be done to remedy this at this point in time.
I have to take some comfort in the fact that the amount of data being collected on we the people is so vast that the irrelevant things will fall by the wayside by other more irrelevant information.
But thanks for making us aware of this @Peatress

Peatress

This is disturbing and my overactive imagination could go a thousand different directions as to how they might want to utilize this data and none of them are good . But my calmer mind tells me to wait and see on this one, there is nothing that can be done to remedy this at this point in time.
I have to take some comfort in the fact that the amount of data being collected on we the people is so vast that the irrelevant things will fall by the wayside by other more irrelevant information.
But thanks for making us aware of this @Peatress
I just assume my government knows everything about me. They know they have repeatedly poisoned me so I expect them to be monitoring how the hell I am still alive lol. On a serious note - I wouldn't worry about this.

Peatress

Mossy

There is no logic to these policies. The only thing that makes sense is that they are trying to kill as many people as possible – no other explanation makes sense to me.
To borrow from and paraphrase Jordan Peterson's argument, it's destruction for destruction's sake. There is no logic or reason to it; it's a rejection of truth and good: a rebellious and destructive lashing out against that which convicts the conscience; manifesting itself in all the unreasonableness we're seeing. Like when a child throws a tantrum; but these are sophisticated adults, with power and position, and political agenda.

Peatress

FdXFCWpacAEMkZt

Last edited:

J.R.K

It didn't end well for the dog
Quoting Scott Ritter I love dogs, and if one was hurt or injured I would take him to the vet and pay to have him looked at and treated.
But if there was a dog with rabies walking through town I would not hesitate to put a bullet in that dog to protect the rest of the town.
We need Atticus Finch.

Peatress

Quoting Scott Ritter I love dogs, and if one was hurt or injured I would take him to the vet and pay to have him looked at and treated.
But if there was a dog with rabies walking through town I would not hesitate to put a bullet in that dog to protect the rest of the town.
We need Atticus Finch.
Beware dogs, sniper in the vicinity.

J.R.K

Beware dogs, sniper in the vicinity.
You might be closer to the mark than you think @Peatress, I think the masters of this plans biggest fear might very well be an informed and well armed general population whom they seek to have total control over.