What’s worse? Vaccine or 14 day quarantine?

Herbie

There will come a time when my visa runs out and will return to Australia.

Currently as it stands, no quarantine for fully vaccinated or 14 days quarantine at a cost of $3000 for unvaccinated which is discriminatory and unbalanced if you ask me. A real welcome back to the police state.

I really don’t want the vaccine but the quarantine seems horrible with bad food and daily calls from a nurse on the phone asking about symptoms. Armed police guarding the place. I have a very hard time with authority, I become very combative and aggressive when it gets too much and avoid it at all costs and have a problem with governments.

Currently in England they only offer Pfizer, Moderna and AZ. J&J but not available. I don’t think people get a choice of vaccine. Another thing which I think is wrong.

It would be an idea to fly to India or China and get their least worst vaccine but currently they are closed off basically.

What do people think? It’s a grim outlook. I am hoping they drop the hotel quarantine for home quarantine soon once it all falls down.

I am sympathetic to people who get the vaccine in order to totally skip the quarantine.

Last edited:

Dobbler

Vaccine is soo much worse. It can ruin your life for good, not to mention all the mind control and zombifying it will do when they want to activate it, and it changes your DNA too. You are property of the MRNA patent holder once it's inside of you. 14 quarantine is a beach holiday compared to that ***t. Quarantine is absolute nightmare too, but atleast there is a chance you wake up from it after 14 days...

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Vaccine is soo much worse. It can ruin your life for good, not to mention all the mind control and zombifying it will do when they want to activate it, and it changes your DNA too. You are property of the MRNA patent holder once it's inside of you. 14 quarantine is a beach holiday compared to that ***t. Quarantine is absolute nightmare too, but atleast there is a chance you wake up from it after 14 days...
Yeah I know what you mean, I still have 3.5 years of visa left so it’s ok but I was thinking about this dilemma.

hei

If it won't be possible to extend your visa, then maybe there will be more vaccine options by the time you have to make this choice for real. It's not worth getting one of the current options if you don't need to.

OP
Herbie

Herbie

@OccamzRazer Yeah I would bring lots gummy candy and Coca Cola and stuff like that. I’d like to bring Swedish snus but can’t get it in all these nanny states.

I’ve been living in my Renault Clio for 5 months working a full time job, saving money for when I have to go back. At one point it was costing $50000 to go back to Australia. Nothing will change when a I got back, except I will get a bigger car to live in. The cost of housing thanks to the government is far out of reach.

I can only imagine how many people on Earth have been displaced by these governments but suffer in silence.

It sounds like a difficult situation to be in but when I watch Russian or German anti WW2 films, I think we are still in paradise.

OP
Herbie

Herbie

If it won't be possible to extend your visa, then maybe there will be more vaccine options by the time you have to make this choice for real. It's not worth getting one of the current options if you don't need to.
I can’t extend it but still have 3.5 years and by that point I’d have enough to go and wait it out in Mexico or something for a few years. It’s easy to see which choice most will take when facing this dilemma.

hei

Hopefully the nightmare will be over by then, although there's no real trend that would make one expect Australia to improve in any other ways.

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Hopefully the nightmare will be over by then, although there's no real trend that would make one expect Australia to improve in any other ways.
I’m hoping for home quarantine soon. I always said to my father. They have gone so hard in Australia, how will they ever justify opening up again. Now is said Omicron is not as deadly, they have 95% vaxxed in NSW and the economy needs to be allowed to function.

tankasnowgod

I can’t extend it but still have 3.5 years and by that point I’d have enough to go and wait it out in Mexico or something for a few years. It’s easy to see which choice most will take when facing this dilemma.
Seriously? You have THREE AND A HALF YEARS, and you are thinking NOW about how to best comply with Tyranny?

This is why this very obviously fake pandemic is still going on. Even enlightened people are thinking "How do I surrender to these fools?"

The best advice I could give you is don't think about this, AT ALL, and focus your energy on what you WANT to do. First off, it might fall apart (in glorious fashion) long before then. And if not, that is plenty of time to mount a defense, and fight for something. Regardless, I would say resolve to never take the demonvax, regardless of circumstances. There's lots of ways you could study and mount your best course of action to challenge this, or find some other way out. Maybe look at "The Paper Trip" series on Eden Press. Or, plan a way to escape to Mexico or someplace. Researching a way to live in Mexico might be one of the best things to do, as you would have "Away from" motivation (not moving back to Austrialia), and "Toward" motivation (going someplace you want to).

tankasnowgod

They have gone so hard in Australia, how will they ever justify opening up again.
Why are you counting on "them" to do anything?

The only thing that's going to get them to stop is when people stop complying, and that is already happening, an in Australia, in quite large numbers, especially percentage wise. "They" are so far outnumbered by the people, there is literally no way they can win without mass compliance.

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Seriously? You have THREE AND A HALF YEARS, and you are thinking NOW about how to best comply with Tyranny?

This is why this very obviously fake pandemic is still going on. Even enlightened people are thinking "How do I surrender to these fools?"

The best advice I could give you is don't think about this, AT ALL, and focus your energy on what you WANT to do. First off, it might fall apart (in glorious fashion) long before then. And if not, that is plenty of time to mount a defense, and fight for something. Regardless, I would say resolve to never take the demonvax, regardless of circumstances. There's lots of ways you could study and mount your best course of action to challenge this, or find some other way out. Maybe look at "The Paper Trip" series on Eden Press. Or, plan a way to escape to Mexico or someplace. Researching a way to live in Mexico might be one of the best things to do, as you would have "Away from" motivation (not moving back to Austrialia), and "Toward" motivation (going someplace you want to).
I’m not going to do it. I’ve already been ostracised by my work colleges, my family and living in a 2 door hatch back on the other side of the world saving money in order to best navigate the world. I am the last person to do it but I was thinking about the dilemma.

I feel either way it’s a submission which I don’t want to do either.

I’ve been researching Mexico a lot as well and after 3.5 years I could probably hang out there for 5 years could have found a way to support myself

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Why are you counting on "them" to do anything?

The only thing that's going to get them to stop is when people stop complying, and that is already happening, an in Australia, in quite large numbers, especially percentage wise. "They" are so far outnumbered by the people, there is literally no way they can win without mass compliance.
What I need to do is not go there until
I can walk off the airplane onto the soil without any discrimination.

Paying for the hotel, all the tests is a massive submission, it’s letting the authorities know that one believes they are a sub human.

hei

I’m hoping for home quarantine soon. I always said to my father. They have gone so hard in Australia, how will they ever justify opening up again. Now is said Omicron is not as deadly, they have 95% vaxxed in NSW and the economy needs to be allowed to function.
Honestly the bigger problem is that the unvaxxed are now unpeople in Australia. I can't work, can't travel interstate, can't come back, vax passes are still being introduced, and every state has some sort of mandate. (Of course I still have to pay tax.) That's what you would be coming back to.

If you've made it this far without the vaccine - congratulations! Giving in now would be a very silly thing to do.

The virus is clearly losing power and will become inconsequential by the end of this year, along with that the entire narrative.

Who knows what will happen within the next 4 years though.

Havde

If you decide on the quarantine route, just bring enough peaty foods and spend your time meditating, reading books, listening to Ray Peat interviews and visiting RPF. ?
Also maybe do some light bodyweight training aswell.

I'm sure you can make those 14 days really satisfying.

Where are you located now? Maybe it's possible to send some "snus" to you ?

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Honestly the bigger problem is that the unvaxxed are now unpeople in Australia. I can't work, can't travel interstate, can't come back, vax passes are still being introduced, and every state has some sort of mandate. (Of course I still have to pay tax.) That's what you would be coming back to.
Yeah I’m not exited at all, I was already disillusioned by the culture and angry at the governments before I left. I’m curious about how much bad treatment I’ll get when people find out I’m not vaxxed. I’ll either work as a car mechanic, drive a truck and last resort is picking oranges at Sunraysia, which is actually the most lucrative.

OP
Herbie

Herbie

If you decide on the quarantine route, just bring enough peaty foods and spend your time meditating, reading books, listening to Ray Peat interviews and visiting RPF. ?
Also maybe do some light bodyweight training aswell.

I'm sure you can make those 14 days really satisfying.

Where are you located now? Maybe it's possible to send some "snus" to you ?
Thank you. 4 kgs of Haribo, 14 litres of Coca Cola.

I’m in England. The problem is that Australia will only alow 1 can of snus when arriving in the country. It makes no sense why the EU banned Snus.

OP
Herbie

Herbie

If you've made it this far without the vaccine - congratulations! Giving in now would be a very silly thing to do.

The virus is clearly losing power and will become inconsequential by the end of this year, along with that the entire narrative.

Who knows what will happen within the next 4 years though.

Yeah im not going to do it, I can’t even get the ones that are less worse. Don’t even have a choice. My weakness is that I believe I’m robust, scientists are idiots and my body will laugh at it but probably deluding myself. I haven’t had a vaccine in 15 years and last one was first and last flu shot, had a bad experience which put a life long avoidance of them and now I’ve learnt really how insane vaccines are.

it’s great news that it’s the beginning of the end, hopefully.

Callmestar

What happens in Australia if you just don't turn up to quarantine? Or are there people literally waiting at the airport to collect you?

I just wouldn't quarantine and let them come looking for me. What are they really going to do? Throw you in prison? It would be a fine I imagine, which I just wouldn't pay.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals