How to stay calm when discussing vaccines with friends and family

-Luke-

- "Are you vaccinated?" No
- "Are you going to get vaccinated?" No
- "Why?" That's my private matter

Ignore everything that comes after. And people will stop talking to you about it. Problem solved.

P

Peatness

I am losing hope. The one friend I had left who had not taken the Covid injection is now quoting Covid propaganda at me. The material I sent her is ‘problematic’ because she googled bitchute which says bitchute was a right wing extremist platform (I’ve made my disdain for the right vs left debate known). Furthermore, according to her, the side effects of the injections could be caused by other medications, or our foods. Her partner is vaxxed but she isn’t but I’m thinking it’s a matter of time. How is it I ended up on the opposite side of this debate from my friends?

bk_

I am losing hope. The one friend I had left who had not taken the Covid injection is now quoting Covid propaganda at me. The material I sent her is ‘problematic’ because she googled bitchute which says bitchute was a right wing extremist platform (I’ve made my disdain for the right vs left debate known). Furthermore, according to her, the side effects of the injections could be caused by other medications, or our foods. Her partner is vaxxed but she isn’t but I’m thinking it’s a matter of time. How is it I ended up on the opposite side of this debate from my friends?
Just out of curiosity what do you believe spiritually? What does your friend believe spiritually?

Ben.

I am losing hope. The one friend I had left who had not taken the Covid injection is now quoting Covid propaganda at me. The material I sent her is ‘problematic’ because she googled bitchute which says bitchute was a right wing extremist platform (I’ve made my disdain for the right vs left debate known). Furthermore, according to her, the side effects of the injections could be caused by other medications, or our foods. Her partner is vaxxed but she isn’t but I’m thinking it’s a matter of time.

bitchube contains alot of wierd and esoteric stuff, but it is helpful and usefull in being able to access unrightfully censored videos and health professionals allowing for a broader range of information to make decisions and build a opinion.

Tell her that ...

Also if foods are causing sideffects or medications then that is/has been the case pre covid aswell. If vaccines cause a person to have sideeffects from food then that would be a case of vaccine injury/damage. Which would be a reason not to get it. So her argument about foods/meds makes zero sense.

But i wonder, did she talk and share information against the vaccine before and made a sudden 180 degree turn or was she simply a unvaxxed without much of a stance or opinion?

How is it I ended up on the opposite side of this debate from my friends?

People are growing tired and/or didnt have much energy to begin with. They also do not see much use of resistance even if tyranny is obvious to them due to a helpless mindset.

I do not care if someone is vaxxed or wants to wear his mask outside in the forrest walking around alone ... but i want the people in charge to be held accountable and the unscientific reasoning to stop which "allow" these rules to exist in the first place by convincing to many people of a narrative so deeply flawed you cant even see the bottom of the pit that is this bulllshhit.

P

Peatness

I’ve known her very long time and we talk honestly about things. Right from the start she expressed scepticism about the pandemic and the vaccines. So far she has refused them outright. I’ve sent her a variety of materials including research papers. Sadly, most of the time she is too busy to read them. I think what has changed is the ramping up of climate change and Covid propaganda concurrently. It’s very powerful. She has a legal background so she has the means to investigate if she so wishes.

I also think that her partner being vaccinated is an issue. They may wish to travel in the near future (they travel a lot) in which case my friend will need to be vaccinated or not travel abroad.
People are growing tired and/or didnt have much energy to begin with. They also do not see much use of resistance even if tyranny is obvious to them due to a helpless mindset.
This is spot on. At the beginning of our conversation she was expressing how fed up she was with everything. She repeatedly said there is nothing we can do about the vaccines and the vaccine passports. This is where we differ because I believe that if enough people had invested time in doing proper research they would have rebelled against the lockdowns/vaccines/passports instead they are behaving like all this is a foregone conclusion

I do confess that I care if people are vaccinated. Compliance is what is driving the plandemic. Plus I don't want my friends to die

Lollipop2

I face the same situation @Pina. Only my husband, my Mother and one sister remain fully unvaxxed. EVERYONE else besides online friends have been. Most have chosen to no longer associate with me because I refuse to submit. It is the new world we live in. You will find other friends.

bk_

I face the same situation @Pina. Only my husband, my Mother and one sister remain fully unvaxxed. EVERYONE else besides online friends have been. Most have chosen to no longer associate with me because I refuse to submit. It is the new world we live in. You will find other friends.
What do you believe spiritually? What about those who no longer associate with you?

Perry Staltic

Your presence defiles the purity of their sacrament.

P

Peatness

Thank you. New friends are always welcome but one cannot make 'old friends' (people who know you and your history).

Lollipop2

Thank you. New friends are always welcome but one cannot make 'old friends' (people who know you and your history).
I know. I am trying to create “new history”: meeting for coffee. Checking in - lovely conversation, etc. It will take a few years, but I plan to have a nice tribe around me ?

P

Peatness

This made me think of all the friendships we have lost in the plandemic

1644184610600.png

P

Peatness

All I'm saying is - what about shedding?

L

Lord Cola

All I'm saying is - what about shedding?

Love defeats all spike proteins.

RealNeat

Intermittent fasting helps me stay calm in situations where I'd normally start to boil over.

Yes I know the view on fasting here.

There's a sedative affect to it for me.
However chronic stress while fasting is not pleasant.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals