Dairy and meat

tommyg130

I’ve been implementing more dairy , milk cheese , yogurt, kefir. It’s not raw because I can’t access, but no additives and grass fed . Good quality id say

. Coming from 2 lbs a day of ground beef with rice and sweet potatoes I feel much more relaxed and less agitated. However I get loose stools a bit with dairy. My mind and brain love dairy but I feel a little more bloated as opposed to red meat.

Should I slow down on the dairy or just go even harder and force my body to adjust lol. I feel so much more calm that the loose stools don’t even bother me to be honest. Lol just curious on peoples experience w this . ?!

I’ve been implementing more dairy , milk cheese , yogurt, kefir. It’s not raw because I can’t access, but no additives and grass fed . Good quality id say

. Coming from 2 lbs a day of ground beef with rice and sweet potatoes I feel much more relaxed and less agitated. However I get loose stools a bit with dairy. My mind and brain love dairy but I feel a little more bloated as opposed to red meat.

Should I slow down on the dairy or just go even harder and force my body to adjust lol. I feel so much more calm that the loose stools don’t even bother me to be honest. Lol just curious on peoples experience w this . ?!
I think a balance of both sounds best to me. Adding in some gelatinous broth with your meat, or seafood even better, will even things out nicely!

OP
T

tommyg130

I think a balance of both sounds best to me. Adding in some gelatinous broth with your meat, or seafood even better, will even things out nicely!
Hmm i agree yes, now I am at about 12oz red meat daily. I dont really think it’s that much but ik some peaters believe that to be a ton and only have 12oz weekly give or take. I just feel like my body comp and muscle hardness goes down a bit if I don’t include at least a bit daily.

Will def try the broth!

Gânico

I think you can adapt to dairy over time, but don't force it, go easy.

I am thankful that i always react well with dairy, and nowadays my diet is pretty much based on it, around 4 liters of milk with some gelatinous meat (around 250g), and good fruit/honey when available

Hmm i agree yes, now I am at about 12oz red meat daily. I dont really think it’s that much but ik some peaters believe that to be a ton and only have 12oz weekly give or take. I just feel like my body comp and muscle hardness goes down a bit if I don’t include at least a bit daily.

Will def try the broth!
I feel like, you could just cut the meat in half and add the gelatin source and see if your BM's firm up or even try cheese, then you could ditch the sweet potato and rice. I ate white sweet potatoes ALL the time before discovering they shut off your thyroid for a time. At the very least switch to the white potatoes to rid yourself of the aging beta carotene, if you want to keep them. White rice is void of any nutrition, so I would suggest switching that to sprouted brown rice. It is like popcorn with butter and salt, and sprouted brown rice is chock full of nutrition. Ray Peat says any sprouted grain is more nutritious and safe, making it more like a vegetable than a starch and sprouting makes it's nutrients available and easy to digest. Make your food count!

K

Kayaker

Look for raw dairy if possible. Some people have a problem with store-bought milk with added vitamins.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals