Can’t tolerate liquids at all

tommyg130

I’m always bloated, with a 6pack. Combination of gut issues, with some awful anterior pelvic tilt issues that exacerbates it.

I’ve cut out all water. We’ll drinking water alone. I have about 8oz coffee , 8-16oz milk and 8-16oz and the rest of my diet is eggs cheese honey butter potatoes. I’m well nourished w my food and micronutrients.

Tbh ideally I’d have no liquids if it were strictly for the sake of my gut. but I want the benefits of milk so I drink some. And OJ. I feel it helping me in the sense it calms me , but also causing gut issues. Even when I have baby sips.

Do we rly need to drink any water alone if we have some fruit Oj and milk? Maybe if we’re exercising a little more.

I wonder what would happen if I just cut all liquids beside coffee. My pee has still been a good color.

Tbh my gut feels the best when I just eat meat eggs and cheese. But I’m agitated and on edge until I regulate blood sugar w carbs. But they don’t feel as gentle on my Stomach as beef. When I eat meat it’s like as if I didn’t even eat.

Potatoes and rice usually feel not to bad. Juice milk and fruit are the toughest on my gut. But my brain loves them. It’s quite a predicament that the most refreshing anti anxiety foods for me simultaneously cause the bloating.

Ice cream and sorbet are better than milk and juice on the stomach. But still not comparable to solid foods and more specifically protein and fat.

I’ve been to a Gastro and have zero issues on that front.

Sometimes I’m tempted to cut carbs for the sake of my gut. I can’t decide if the gut bloating issues or the blood sugar issues are worse.

Last edited:

Vins7

I’m always bloated, with a 6pack. Combination of gut issues, with some awful anterior pelvic tilt issues that exacerbates it.

I’ve cut out all water. We’ll drinking water alone. I have about 8oz coffee , 8-16oz milk and 8-16oz and the rest of my diet is eggs cheese honey butter potatoes. I’m well nourished w my food and micronutrients.

Tbh ideally I’d have no liquids if it were strictly for the sake of my gut. but I want the benefits of milk so I drink some. And OJ. I feel it helping me in the sense it calms me , but also causing gut issues. Even when I have baby sips.

Do we rly need to drink any water alone if we have some fruit Oj and milk? Maybe if we’re exercising a little more.

I wonder what would happen if I just cut all liquids beside coffee. My pee has still been a good color.

Tbh my gut feels the best when I just eat meat eggs and cheese. But I’m agitated and on edge until I regulate blood sugar w carbs. But they don’t feel as gentle on my Stomach as beef. When I eat meat it’s like as if I didn’t even eat.

Potatoes and rice usually feel not to bad. Juice milk and fruit are the toughest on my gut. But my brain loves them. It’s quite a predicament that the most refreshing anti anxiety foods for me simultaneously cause the bloating.

Ice cream and sorbet are better than milk and juice on the stomach. But still not comparable to solid foods and more specifically protein and fat.

Sometimes I’m tempted to cut carbs for the sake of my gut. I can’t decide if the gut bloating issues or the blood sugar issues are worse.
I'm in a similar situation, your sintoms and what you explain about liquids is really known for me.
If you can't tolerate most of carbs you have some type of disbiosis or gut issue, although your gastro tells you that you don't have any issue.
As I say at first, your issues and experience with doctor is very similar with mine.

Last edited:
OP
T

tommyg130

I'm in a similar situation, your sintoms and what you explain about liquids is really known for me.
If you can't tolerate most of carbs you have some type of disbiosis or gut issue, although your gastro tells you that you don't have any issue.
As I say at first, your issues and experience with doctor is very similar with mine.
Interesting. I mean well he did an ultra sound and he said it looked good. Most def something is going on tho whether or not it showed. I’m done prying down the dr rabbit hole bc even if something did show what would he say or tell me to do that I haven’t thought of .. uk?