Cryolipolysis - Thoughts?

charmer

Hi guys. As a girl sensitive to her appearance, I'd be interested in loosing some fat I've gained. I read about this procedure, and it's not too expensive where I live.

The idea is that you induce apoptosis to the fat cells that were frozen by the device. It's a vacuum machine that freezes your fatty area by sucking it into its handle.

What do you think about the whole idea? I read about rare cases when it backfired and turned into hypoplasia. I wonder what the process behind that is.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thank you.

DaveFoster

Hi guys. As a girl sensitive to her appearance, I'd be interested in loosing some fat I've gained. I read about this procedure, and it's not too expensive where I live.

The idea is that you induce apoptosis to the fat cells that were frozen by the device. It's a vacuum machine that freezes your fatty area by sucking it into its handle.

What do you think about the whole idea? I read about rare cases when it backfired and turned into hypoplasia. I wonder what the process behind that is.

Thank you.
Why not get liposuction: the cost?

Do the kidneys handle the dead fat, or?

J

James IV

You can't permanently change total bodyfat percentage mechanically. Cutting out or killing fat cells will result in redistribution to other active storage areas.

walker_in_aus

Thank you.
Have you got LLLT (intense red light therapy essentially) in your area? Its a less destructive prometabolic process. I found that combined with low fat and high fruit/protein intake has made a few cm a week loss.... SAfe, metabolically improving fat loss!

OP
charmer

charmer

Have you got LLLT (intense red light therapy essentially) in your area? Its a less destructive prometabolic process. I found that combined with low fat and high fruit/protein intake has made a few cm a week loss.... SAfe, metabolically improving fat loss!
I finally found out the virus that is punishing me, so this is the cause of my weightgain. I haven't tried it locally yet, as I only have a mask, and not a machine to target larger area. Thank you for feedback!

Blueskye

Hi charmer! I know this is an old post but.. Just wondering, what is/was the virus?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals