Thoughts on laser lipo for cortisol stomach reduction?

I'm.No.One

From what I've gathered laser "liposuction" looks like a form of red light therapy that goes after surface level fat by "melting" it & making the body basically utilize it versus store it.

I could see the danger in this, at least it making you feel gross, if your fat was packed with PUFA.

I've seen reviews on the service/machines where people feel like ***t for a few days after each use which seems like it could be from the PUFAs & or maybe fatty acids slamming their system?

But in theory, if someone was rail thin their entire life from unintentional undereating, & already ate minimal PUFA then began eating RP & the fat they gained wasn't full of PUFA I wonder if it's less dangerous?

Also, if the yuck feeling is from the free fatty acids ideas on the best way to combat that preemptively?

I've gained 30 lbs in a year eating RP even though my carbs/protein intake is way higher than my fat intake & I'm at about 2300 calories a day.

I was really underweight though, my body was like YES FEED ME!

Really the only areas that bother me are my lower stomach (cortisol, I know.) & upper arms. Other than that I've gained really evenly & at 5'4 130lbs isn't obese or anything.

However, since I am recovering from extreme chronic stress a calorie deficit (which almost never gets rid of stomach fat until last resort) will in no way be kind to my body.

I do gentle weight lifting & have gained a good amount of muscles mass back (it had pretty much wasted away from the cortisol) into my arms.

I do walk about 1/2 mile a day & 1/4 mile of that is uphill so I'm not entirely sedentary.

Anyhow this seems far less damaging than actual liposuction or trying to starve/violently exercise my stomach/arms into submission.

Thoughts? Experience?

JohnHafterson

A woman I know had liposuction a few weeks ago despite not really needing it, she's gotten a little bigger ( mostly central abdominal area ) over the years likely due to general aging, menopause, stress ( owns a very successful business ), and high alcohol consumption which she uses to manage stress/etc.

She had a bad reaction to the liposuction and ended up having to go back into the hospital for a second surgery less than a week after the lipo because her stomach ended up tearing.

Liposuction is murky. I don't think there's much informed consent or accountability if/when things go wrong or if desired outcomes are not achieved.

I would read through this blog below.

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

A woman I know had liposuction a few weeks ago despite not really needing it, she's gotten a little bigger ( mostly central abdominal area ) over the years likely due to general aging, menopause, stress ( owns a very successful business ), and high alcohol consumption which she uses to manage stress/etc.

She had a bad reaction to the liposuction and ended up having to go back into the hospital for a second surgery less than a week after the lipo because her stomach ended up tearing.

Liposuction is murky. I don't think there's much informed consent or accountability if/when things go wrong or if desired outcomes are not achieved.

I would read through this blog below.

Yeah I'm not talking about traditional liposuction.

I'm talking about non invasive laser lipo, no surgery or physical fat removal is involved.

Its focused red lights that break down the fatty tissue.

Nik665

Yeah I'm not talking about traditional liposuction.

I'm talking about non invasive laser lipo, no surgery or physical fat removal is involved.

Its focused red lights that break down the fatty tissue.
Loose skin not to mention hormonal issues after losing fat through this method