Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

tankasnowgod

Yes but that's just football imagine a table of all sports

If the 40% or so uptick from previous highs holds over all sports, yes, that would be dramatic. I was thinking previous years would only be like 1 or 2 on field deaths, so previous years were higher than I thought.

By comparison, the VAERS death reports are up 3000% from the previous high year of vaccination deaths.

IROM

What agenda does the British government have?
Halfred Mackinder's geolpolitics. The USA and Israel are literally arms of the British Colonial system and also more vaguely the international business network which is organized around partnerships initiated during the existence of the British East India company. As far as the news goes, the British media, including indepedent authors, such as those in The New Age magazine (Chesterton or Crowley) were completely controlled by the British government during WWI and WWII. This control never stopped. Look into such operations as Wellington House to understand.

Lord Beaverbrook, who was Lord Conrad Black's and Rupert Murdoch's mentor was in charge of the entire British state media. False opposing viewpoints were produced from and for a wide range of niches. Later this same propaganda operation would produce SOE-agent David Ogilvy who infiltrated the American Gallup Poll organization, whose accomplice Hadley Cantril was involved in mass communications terrorism under the Rockefeller-funded Princeton Radio Research Project and Ogilvy would end up becoming the "Father of Modern Advertising."

Read "Tragedy and Hope" and the "Anglo American Establishment" by Carrol Quigley to get an idea. When the British Special Operations Executive was doing their operations in the United States to get us on board with their agendas during WWI and WWII, they were working out of 30 Rockefeller Plaza. The Rockefeller's and their "Metternich" Henry Kissinger are the main front men for the British in the United States. When we say "oh the evil Rockefellers want to do x,y, and z." we really mean to say, look what the British aim to blame on the Americans. Realize that Bill Gates and Henry Kissinger are both Commanders of the British Order of Empire. They should always be referred to as "Sir Henry Kissinger" and "Sir Bill Gates." Kissinger admitted that his foreign policy came not from the United States but from his talks at the British Government's Chatham House.
sir henry kissinger.PNG 10182.jpg 1968.0000000000002x1312.0000000000002-910723503357.jpg

The issue of British influence of our government complicates as you see Kim Philby and the Cambridge Five are indicative that there is not just a geopolitical element in place but a creeping Fabian agenda which underlies everything in British politics.

Then realize that the "SPARS Pandemic" report was run by a subgroup of the Monitor Group by Jay Ogilvy (a relative of the Mi6's famous David Ogilvy) and the former scenario planner for Royal Dutch Shell (one of those aforementioned companies of the East India Company interlocking directorate network.) The Monitor Group is famous for being the backchannel by which British Secret Intelligence Service aided the Gadaffi regime (before turning on them) through senior analyst and former British Secret Intelligence Service director Richard Dearlove.

The connections to the London Tavistock Group which set in motion MKULTRA, to this group and the group of Jay Ogilvy are wholly obvious.

A cross section of the Monitor Group's employees and advisors:

Last edited:
@Rinse & rePeat

Have you tried spagyrics? I tried a wild rose spagyric and I was surprised how strong the effect was from only a few drops on my tongue and how good I felt from it. It was a warm, calm, affectionate feeling immediately that stayed for hours. It was made by Sajah Popham.

Sajah and Whitney Popham's most current website:
evolutionaryherbalism.com

This is the storefront website (was; needs to be updated, or maybe they sell spagyrics through the evolutionaryherbalism.com site now, not sure):
organic-unity.com

Product catalog:
organic-unity.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Organic-Unity-Product-Catalogue.pdf

Page 5:
"Our Spagyric Essences are single plant extracts that have gone through a full separation of the 3 Alchemical Principles within a plant: the volatile oil (“Sulfur”), the alcohol and water soluble constituents (“Mercury”), and the mineral salts (“Salt”), each being purified and reassembled back into a state of wholeness...
Use: These are highly concentrated extracts, active in servings of 1-5 drops."

On page 7, Hawthorn spagyric essence.

On page 12, Wild Rose spagyric essence.

_____

Also, about the amount of vitamin C and bioflavonoids (like quercetin, rutin etc) in rose hips (and amla berry):
forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/another-relatively-easy-article-on-prions.25857/page-3#post-304550

and rutin (a bioflavonoid) being anti-thrombotic:
forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/d-dimer-tests-platelets-dark-field-blood-analysis-clot-treatments-ozonated-saline-and-vitamin-c.26554/#post-305790
Very interesting! I have never heard of Spagyric. Thank you for the good information and links :)

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Halfred Mackinder's geolpolitics. The USA and Israel are literally arms of the British Colonial system and also more vaguely the international business network which is organized around partnerships initiated during the existence of the British East India company. As far as the news goes, the British media, including indepedent authors, such as those in The New Age magazine (Chesterton or Crowley) were completely controlled by the British government during WWI and WWII. This control never stopped. Look into such operations as Wellington House to understand.

Lord Beaverbrook, who was Lord Conrad Black's and Rupert Murdoch's mentor was in charge of the entire British state media. False opposing viewpoints were produced from and for a wide range of niches. Later this same propaganda operation would produce SOE-agent David Ogilvy who infiltrated the American Gallup Poll organization, whose accomplice Hadley Cantril was involved in mass communications terrorism under the Rockefeller-funded Princeton Radio Research Project and Ogilvy would end up becoming the "Father of Modern Advertising."

Read "Tragedy and Hope" and the "Anglo American Establishment" by Carrol Quigley to get an idea. When the British Special Operations Executive was doing their operations in the United States to get us on board with their agendas during WWI and WWII, they were working out of 30 Rockefeller Plaza. The Rockefeller's and their "Metternich" Henry Kissinger are the main front men for the British in the United States. When we say "oh the evil Rockefellers want to do x,y, and z." we really mean to say, look what the British aim to blame on the Americans. Realize that Bill Gates and Henry Kissinger are both Commanders of the British Order of Empire. They should always be referred to as "Sir Henry Kissinger" and "Sir Bill Gates." Kissinger admitted that his foreign policy came not from the United States but from his talks at the British Government's Chatham House.
View attachment 30528View attachment 30529View attachment 30531

The issue of British influence of our government complicates as you see Kim Philby and the Cambridge Five are indicative that there is not just a geopolitical element in place but a creeping Fabian agenda which underlies everything in British politics.

Then realize that the "SPARS Pandemic" report was run by a subgroup of the Monitor Group by Jay Ogilvy (a relative of the Mi6's famous David Ogilvy) and the former scenario planner for Royal Dutch Shell (one of those aforementioned companies of the East India Company interlocking directorate network.) The Monitor Group is famous for being the backchannel by which British Secret Intelligence Service aided the Gadaffi regime (before turning on them) through senior analyst and former British Secret Intelligence Service director Richard Dearlove.

The connections to the London Tavistock Group which set in motion MKULTRA, to this group and the group of Jay Ogilvy are wholly obvious.

Excellent. I have believed this to be the case ever since I began reading Miles Mathis, William Guy Carr, Whittaker Chambers... Once you realize how wars are financed, fought, and "agreed", it becomes more visible. The propaganda is easier to spot even if you don't know who is behind the curtain.

Very interesting! I have never heard of Spagyric. Thank you for the good information and links :)
You're welcome. :) The spagyrics are like alcohol extracts, but the alcohol extract is made by fermenting the herb in wine, then that's distilled into a high-proof alcohol extract, and the oils of the herb are distilled, and the mineral salts of the herb calcined and purified, and then all three are combined together again into a "spagyric essence" The Wild Rose essence from the Pophams feels really good. I haven't tried other spagyrics. The Wild Rose essence is a good gift too because only a drop or two on the tongue and feelings of warmth and affection.

Last edited:
You're welcome. :) The spagyrics are like alcohol extracts, but the alcohol extract is made by fermenting the herb in wine, then that's distilled into a high-proof alcohol extract, and the oils of the herb are distilled, and the mineral salts of the herb calcined and purified, and then all three are combined together again into a "spagyric essence" The Wild Rose essence from the Pophams feels really good. I haven't tried other spagyrics. The Wild Rose essence is a good gift too because only a drop or two on the tongue and feelings of warmth and affection.

It sounds like a medicinal version of essential oils? Do they make ones as "cures" for ailments?

Lollipop2

Have you tried spagyrics? I tried a wild rose spagyric and I was surprised how strong the effect was from only a few drops on my tongue and how good I felt from it. It was a warm, calm, affectionate feeling immediately that stayed for hours. It was made by Sajah Popham.

Sajah and Whitney Popham's most current website:
evolutionaryherbalism.com
What is it used for? Sounds interesting.

Aad

"Put in an Induced coma", this is how they are really killing people, it’s how they drove up the death toll at the beginning of covid, recommend intubation by the WHO, a corporate group with diplomatic immunity and no accountability of the public.
100 % this.

ilovethesea

Oh my. Yes, I would do that. I remember customs from when we lived in Victoria. We told our family not to send gifts.

There are so many things you can do like the H1 and H2 blocker antihistamines. Do you have methylene blue? I only ask cuz I watched some brilliant doctor videos from India and they were using MB to treat Cov19, so the Spike Protein.
Yes Canadian customs is the worst! I’ve had thyroid confiscated a bunch of times. Occasionally it used to get through but then they really cracked down about 3-4 years ago, maybe in preparation for the covid event. Can’t have anybody getting real cures. I always thought hypothyroidism and the inability to get thyroid meds was a huge conspiracy to keep people sick. We aren’t allowed to buy anything without going through an MD (who would say no anyway). But Canadians love to brag about our wonderful healthcare system ?

I did stock up on MB and cypro... we basically have to create pharmacies in our own homes now that hospitals are actively trying to kill people.

K

Kayaker

View attachment 30528View attachment 30529View attachment 30531

I know almost none of these names, so I began reading Tragedy and Hope. The author predicted the future:
It is possible that new civilizations may be born in the debris from the civilizations wrecked by Western Civilization on the fringes of Asia. In this wreckage is debris from Islamic, Hindu, Chinese, and Japanese civilizations. lt would appear at the present time that new civilizations may be in the throes of birth in Japan, possibly in China, less likely in India, and dubiously in Turkey or Indonesia.
Japan formed a new cultural identity, which expanded and became huge and far-reaching.

P

Peatness

Pat Cash Questions the Vaccine after It Injures His Mum

Pat Cash recounted this week that his 89-year-old mum had four days of splitting migraines, followed by two strokes and a heart attack following her vaccination and almost died but her doctor and her cardiologist didn’t report her adverse reactions. Chantal Uren, a 37-year-old police officer in Western Australia suffered rashes, hives, fever, flu, stroke and Bell’s palsy. Yet the president of the Australian Medical Association in WA, Mark Duncan-Smith, claimed that there was no evidence to suggest that Pfizer is associated with strokes or transient ischaemic attacks. Maybe but there are 1,516 reports of stroke following a Pfizer vaccination in the US Vaccine Adverse Event Reports (VAERS) database.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals