Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

copycat

@copycat

The vaccine may contain a lot of free radicals like graphene and PEG that cause Oxidative Stress.

Have you tried N-Acetyl Cysteine or NAC?

This is supposed to be a broad antioxidant which can boost your body’s glutathione reserves.

Glutathione stores are inversely proportional with age.

Tropical fruit and fruit juices may also provide vitamin C and other antioxidants!

Milk and aged cheese can provide zinc, calcium and vitamin k2 which can provide useful enzymes.

Please let us know if something helps you feel better!
thanks, i'll try NAC and some ivermectin if I can get my hands on it. +progest-e when as soon as i can get more funds for a 3 bottle delivery.

-Luke-

Rates of still births are rocketing
Isn't the sun a pretty mainstream and popular newspaper in the UK? If so, it would be important if they talk about it (even if they "forget" to make the connection).

copycat

Quick update: went in for a heart checkup, the cardiologist was a very sweet old lady who exuded trust and a very good aura , put my heart at ease for a while :):I'm very thankful I found a good doctor.

After a quick ECG and some discussion she did tell me I have a Atriventricular Block on the right side of the heart...(i think it's called AV or AVS in eglish?). She asked whether or not I was born with it and i'm pretty sure I wasn't, lmao. Sooo, that sucks and i suppose that can only mean myocarditis or worse(would rather not imagine what could be worse at this point...). She prescribed an Exercise Electrocardiogram test, LDL, HDL, triglicerides and hemoleucograma analyses + a Doppler ultrasound for the neck.

We did chat about the covid vaccine for a bit. I don't think she was at liberty to speak her mind but she did hint that her son who works IT for an American company vehemently refuses to get the jab. Her look when she said that told the whole story... She knows as well.

Could anyone recommend any other medical tests that will help me prove my case(vaccine induced heart inflammation/myocarditis?) to her and possibly other medical professionals?. I think she's very much aware of the possible damage the jab did to my heart as I did notice a very worrysome look for a splitsecond before encouraging me to keep my head up :D!

ps: for the sake of posterity i will try to keep people updated with useful info as to what remedies do and don't work at making my situation better.

Jam

Last edited:

ddjd

why is twitter blocking this from being shown as an embedded tweet ????? the link still works....

here is a screenshot

1637588205909.png

Happycat

Quick update: went in for a heart checkup, the cardiologist was a very sweet old lady who exuded trust and a very good aura , put my heart at ease for a while :):I'm very thankful I found a good doctor.

After a quick ECG and some discussion she did tell me I have a Atriventricular Block on the right side of the heart...(i think it's called AV or AVS in eglish?). She asked whether or not I was born with it and i'm pretty sure I wasn't, lmao. Sooo, that sucks and i suppose that can only mean myocarditis or worse(would rather not imagine what could be worse at this point...). She prescribed an Exercise Electrocardiogram test, LDL, HDL, triglicerides and hemoleucograma analyses + a Doppler ultrasound for the neck.

We did chat about the covid vaccine for a bit. I don't think she was at liberty to speak her mind but she did hint that her son who works IT for an American company vehemently refuses to get the jab. Her look when she said that told the whole story... She knows as well.

Could anyone recommend any other medical tests that will help me prove my case(vaccine induced heart inflammation/myocarditis?) to her and possibly other medical professionals?. I think she's very much aware of the possible damage the jab did to my heart as I did notice a very worrysome look for a splitsecond before encouraging me to keep my head up :D!

ps: for the sake of posterity i will try to keep people updated with useful info as to what remedies do and don't work at making my situation better.
If you have time, please watch this video, I hope you find it useful.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7rZZTPp-eYU&t=2956s

I am so sorry copycat, and thanks for pouring your heart out and sharing such person and detailed information. I have been reading a lot of RP stuff on cells repairing themselves, given the right tools, with gelatin (not collagen), aspirin, progesterone and some others I am forgetting. Outside of the RP bubble I found rosemary and rosehips tea to be amazing for my heart troubles. I wore a heart monitor for days and was prescribed heat medication 11+ years ago. I did some holistic research and made myself a big batch of rosemary, rosehips & chickweed tea and iced it to sip onball day and after 6bmonths or so I never had a heart problem again. Admittedlybibthrew the chickweed in to eliminate cellulite, but nevertheless in may have played a part in that healing combination. My little dog had an x-ray, which got to the root of her hacking cough, giving her only 6 months to live from congestive failure. I got right on the case and started giving her hawthorn berry with ginger and she is still going strong 5 years later, with never that mucous gagging cough again. It worked so well that my husband bought a liquid adult form of hawthorn berry to take during stressful weeks when he would get heart pains, and he swears by it too. Look into those things for yourself and decide if they might be a good fit for you too. I will get you in my little prayer chain. Keep your head up girl ?

@Rinse & rePeat

Have you tried spagyrics? I tried a wild rose spagyric and I was surprised how strong the effect was from only a few drops on my tongue and how good I felt from it. It was a warm, calm, affectionate feeling immediately that stayed for hours. It was made by Sajah Popham.

Sajah and Whitney Popham's most current website:
evolutionaryherbalism.com

This is the storefront website (was; needs to be updated, or maybe they sell spagyrics through the evolutionaryherbalism.com site now, not sure):
organic-unity.com

Product catalog:
organic-unity.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Organic-Unity-Product-Catalogue.pdf

Page 5:
"Our Spagyric Essences are single plant extracts that have gone through a full separation of the 3 Alchemical Principles within a plant: the volatile oil (“Sulfur”), the alcohol and water soluble constituents (“Mercury”), and the mineral salts (“Salt”), each being purified and reassembled back into a state of wholeness...
Use: These are highly concentrated extracts, active in servings of 1-5 drops."

On page 7, Hawthorn spagyric essence.

On page 12, Wild Rose spagyric essence.

_____

Also, about the amount of vitamin C and bioflavonoids (like quercetin, rutin etc) in rose hips (and amla berry):
forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/another-relatively-easy-article-on-prions.25857/page-3#post-304550

and rutin (a bioflavonoid) being anti-thrombotic:
forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/d-dimer-tests-platelets-dark-field-blood-analysis-clot-treatments-ozonated-saline-and-vitamin-c.26554/#post-305790

Last edited:

Gustav3Y

You can get cheap pharmaceutical progesterone get (yes, not progestins) from pharmacies, mostly withdrawn from sales since 2020, but you may still find in some pharmacies in the EU.

Birdie

Yes. $200 here in Canada. We have no way of getting an Rx for IVM or even importing it, would be seized at customs. All the horse paste is long gone.

Now that they’re rolling out the boosters, if I have to be around the poisoned I may try the up the nose thing.
Oh my. Yes, I would do that. I remember customs from when we lived in Victoria. We told our family not to send gifts.

There are so many things you can do like the H1 and H2 blocker antihistamines. Do you have methylene blue? I only ask cuz I watched some brilliant doctor videos from India and they were using MB to treat Cov19, so the Spike Protein.

Birdie

I'm just catching up on this thread so I don't know if anybody chimed in. If I read everything in the thread first, I'll forget what I'm thinking now. I think that AV block means/ indicates:
"partial or complete interruption of impulse transmission from the atria to the ventricles. The most common cause is idiopathic fibrosis and sclerosis of the conduction system."

So, it doesn't sound like you know the extent of it... whether it's just minimal. or more significant. You'll want to work on doing things that reduce or keep at bay the sclerosis.

I did the doppler ultrasound. Not an invasive test and no radiation. Easy to have done. I declined the Exercise Cardio because I have sciatica and can't run/walk fast for now. But it's a free treadmill run. My husband did a few of those. You might wear a heart monitor next.

Sounds like your doctor is on the right track. You lucked out on that. Glad you will report back here.

Ben.

I think someone mentioned d-dimer test for microclotting (idealy before and after the jab)

Birdie

I'm just catching up on this thread so I don't know if anybody chimed in. If I read everything in the thread first, I'll forget what I'm thinking now. I think that AV block means/ indicates:
"partial or complete interruption of impulse transmission from the atria to the ventricles. The most common cause is idiopathic fibrosis and sclerosis of the conduction system."

So, it doesn't sound like you know the extent of it... whether it's just minimal. or more significant. You'll want to work on doing things that reduce or keep at bay the sclerosis.

I did the doppler ultrasound. Not an invasive test and no radiation. Easy to have done. I declined the Exercise Cardio because I have sciatica and can't run/walk fast for now. But it's a free treadmill run. My husband did a few of those. You might wear a heart monitor next.

Sounds like your doctor is on the right track. You lucked out on that. Glad you will report back here.
H1 blocker = cyproheptadine or Benadryl.
H2 blocker = Pepsid
Very helpful against Spike Proteins.

I see Ben remembered the D-dimer test. Very important and not too late to do cuz you'll see where you are with clotting.

IROM

Isn't the sun a pretty mainstream and popular newspaper in the UK? If so, it would be important if they talk about it (even if they "forget" to make the connection).
The Sun was once owned by Jeff Epstein, MI6 agent trained by Lord Beaverbrook and MEGA group/Mossad agent Lord Conrad Black. It is a sheep dog publication designed to attack certain left wing Americans who venture outside of serving the agenda of the British government.

K

Kayaker

The Sun was once owned by Jeff Epstein, MI6 agent trained by Lord Beaverbrook and MEGA group/Mossad agent Lord Conrad Black. It is a sheep dog publication designed to attack certain left wing Americans who venture outside of serving the agenda of the British government.
What agenda does the British government have?

tankasnowgod

It might, it looks like it's been going for a while.

2021 has certainly seen more deaths on the field than any recent year, with 14. Although, there have been quite a number in some other years, too. There were 8 deaths in 2015, and 10 in 2013. While September and October of this year both saw 3, May of 2015 saw 4.

While certainly a concerning uptick, it's not quite as dramatic as I thought it might be.

P

Peatness

It might, it looks like it's been going for a while.

2021 has certainly seen more deaths on the field than any recent year, with 14. Although, there have been quite a number in some other years, too. There were 8 deaths in 2015, and 10 in 2013. While September and October of this year both saw 3, May of 2015 saw 4.

While certainly a concerning uptick, it's not quite as dramatic as I thought it might be.
Yes but that's just football imagine a table of all sports

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals