Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Sefton10

1657093541750.png

Hugh Johnson

By now we should presume that doctors and pharmacist know about the adverse events from the Covid injections so if they continue to administer them then they simply don’t care.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/fsAObreSYohI/

Free will. I have a friend who is spiritual and a nurse, so he never took the jab. But he jabbed plenty of people because the money was great.

People know. And they have a right to choose the vaccine.

P

Peatness

Free will. I have a friend who is spiritual and a nurse, so he never took the jab. But he jabbed plenty of people because the money was great.

The irony is you seem to be comfortable with this incongruity. That’s fine. I have a conscience I couldn’t knowingly inject poison into someone because the money is good. I couldn't live with the guilt.

Peatful

Free will?

He is proud of this.
Sharing with his friend.

If he knows... fancy excuse for being morally corrupt at best.

Sending my children into slavery....

This is not some random, isolated, personal decision- it’s energy for the evil.

At least he admits it.
However-
Fck him.

P

Peatness

Free will?

He is proud of this.
Sharing with his friend.

If he knows... fancy excuse for being morally corrupt at best.

Sending my children into slavery....

This is not some random, isolated, personal decision- it’s energy for the evil.

At least he admits it.
However-
Fck him.
Too right :thumbsup:

Hugh Johnson

The irony is you seem to be comfortable with this incongruity. That’s fine. I have a conscience I couldn’t knowingly inject poison into someone because the money is good. I couldn't live with the guilt.
Frankly I have no idea what other people should do. He made his choices, and he will experience the consequences.

David PS

P

Peatness

Frankly I have no idea what other people should do. He made his choices, and he will experience the consequences.
I understand you don’t want to judge but you call him a friend. I imagine trust to be a prerequisite for calling someone a friend. If you can still trust him knowing what he is prepared to do for money that’s fine. What price would he accept to betray you?

Hugh Johnson

I understand you don’t want to judge but you call him a friend. I imagine trust to be a prerequisite for calling someone a friend. If you can still trust him knowing what he is prepared to do for money that’s fine. What price would he accept to betray you?
He is giving people what they want and ask for. It is not his right to make choices for other people. Free will is primary, and people have the right to make "wrong" choices.

P

Peatness

He is giving people what they want and ask for. It is not his right to make choices for other people. Free will is primary, and people have the right to make "wrong" choices.
Most of them don’t have informed consent. He knows this too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals