Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Doc Sandoz

A friend of mine (57 year old man) started to lose weight and get increasingly thirsty starting in January. This was about six to eight months after he foolishly got the jab. He just got out after a week in the hospital in a diabetic crisis - his blood sugar having been 350 instead of 100. He has to inject insulin now. I don't know the prognosis for this strange rapid-onset diabetes - which seems to me like pancreatic failure more than any sort of Type II insulin sensitivity thing. He simultaneously was diagnosed with an abcess on the liver which is still being drained even now. They don't know what bacteria caused it so he's getting full spectrum antibiotics through an IV port.

My question is: Does anyone recall a study or information that the MRNA spike proteins not only concentrate in the ovaries in women and the brain, but also in the pancreas. I know I read this somewhere, but can't recall where.

Peatful

Grapelander

A friend of mine (57 year old man) started to lose weight and get increasingly thirsty starting in January. This was about six to eight months after he foolishly got the jab. He just got out after a week in the hospital in a diabetic crisis - his blood sugar having been 350 instead of 100. He has to inject insulin now. I don't know the prognosis for this strange rapid-onset diabetes - which seems to me like pancreatic failure more than any sort of Type II insulin sensitivity thing. He simultaneously was diagnosed with an abcess on the liver which is still being drained even now. They don't know what bacteria caused it so he's getting full spectrum antibiotics through an IV port.

My question is: Does anyone recall a study or information that the MRNA spike proteins not only concentrate in the ovaries in women and the brain, but also in the pancreas. I know I read this somewhere, but can't recall where.
Yes, 'they' are doing their best to obfuscate the search results.

Exacerbation of hyperglycemia in patients with type 2 diabetes after vaccination for COVID19: Report of three cases

Table-1.JPG

COVID-19 Vaccine and Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic State
We report a case of new-onset diabetes type 2 presenting as hyperosmolar hyperglycemic state (HHS) in a patient after receiving COVID-19 vaccine with some literature review of the potential mechanisms by which COVID-19 may cause new-onset diabetes type 2.

P

Peatness

@Doc Sandoz

Doc Sandoz

@Doc Sandoz

Thanks, Peatness, for the references. Not sure he was ever diagnosed with pancreatitis though.
Yes, 'they' are doing their best to obfuscate the search results.

Exacerbation of hyperglycemia in patients with type 2 diabetes after vaccination for COVID19: Report of three cases

View attachment 38460

COVID-19 Vaccine and Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic State
We report a case of new-onset diabetes type 2 presenting as hyperosmolar hyperglycemic state (HHS) in a patient after receiving COVID-19 vaccine with some literature review of the potential mechanisms by which COVID-19 may cause new-onset diabetes type 2.
Thanks, Grapelander. These papers would seem to reflect what happened to my friend - that infection can trigger an underlying diabetic susceptibility is particularly apposite.

Doc Sandoz

Thanks, Peatness, for the references. Not sure he was ever diagnosed with pancreatitis though.

Thanks, Grapelander. These papers would seem to reflect what happened to my friend - that infection can trigger an underlying Type II diabetic susceptibility is particularly apposite.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals